Author Topic: Footy Classified  (Read 272675 times)

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
Re: Footy Classified
« Reply #600 on: June 16, 2009, 12:28:16 AM »
Thanks OE... ;)
DIMMA - You will be held ACCOUNTABLE...

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:
Shaun Hampson is the No.1 man"

Online WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #601 on: June 16, 2009, 07:20:55 AM »
Caro also praised Rawlings. Describing him as "refreshing" in his dealings with the media. She said she wished more coaches were as honest as Rawlings  ;D
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

Offline Smokey

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #602 on: June 16, 2009, 08:17:25 AM »
Caro also praised Rawlings. Describing him as "refreshing" in his dealings with the media. She said she wished more coaches were as honest as Rawlings  ;D

Now, if only the media can be as honest in return.  Parasitic hypocrite.

Offline TigerTime

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #603 on: June 16, 2009, 10:09:22 AM »

there have been numourous hidden messages coming from all, the media, the players and jade himself basically saying Terry was a stuffing hole dumbcunt

rawlings saying he will instill a consistant sustainable plan - (Tery had no idea what he was doiing as coach and changed the game plan willy nilly in panic and just copied other clubs bv he could not coach)

players coming out saying gr8 things about Jade and really honestly backing him -( proving all yr when they were saying they were behind terry was just for the media sake and to tow the companyt line)

media pointing out how the coaching group and players walking as one however Terry would always walk alone 20m ahead
- pointing out how Jade already has all united, as seen during th eteams son after the game
- the media picking up that moral at the club is at a high

i could go on

I hope terry saw the game on sat night and cried to bed . he would have really realised that he is a total failure and he couldnt handle that no matter how much money he stole from the club with his lies

terry has been going through a denial stage, he surely must know now that only his wife and kids love him and no one else because he is a full blown lying loser bastard

stuff you and your money terry

« Reply #604 on: June 16, 2009, 10:26:53 AM »

there have been numourous hidden messages coming from all, the media, the players and jade himself basically saying Terry was a effing behindhole dumbidiot

rawlings saying he will instill a consistant sustainable plan - (Tery had no idea what he was doiing as coach and changed the game plan willy nilly in panic and just copied other clubs bv he could not coach)

players coming out saying gr8 things about Jade and really honestly backing him -( proving all yr when they were saying they were behind terry was just for the media sake and to tow the companyt line)

media pointing out how the coaching group and players walking as one however Terry would always walk alone 20m ahead
- pointing out how Jade already has all united, as seen during th eteams son after the game
- the media picking up that moral at the club is at a high

i could go on

I hope terry saw the game on sat night and cried to bed . he would have really realised that he is a total failure and he couldnt handle that no matter how much money he stole from the club with his lies

terry has been going through a denial stage, he surely must know now that only his wife and kids love him and no one else because he is a full blown lying loser bastard

eff you and your money terry

FFS move on

:help

Offline TigerTime

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #605 on: June 16, 2009, 10:32:51 AM »
move on no way

terry kept profiting on us and kicking us when we were down with his lies deceit and spin

i will continue to kick the boots into terry while he continues to show his face and wanna be heard

when he goes away from footy for good and the medai, i will stop

but then again. he gave us 5 yrs of bs, i will kick him down for 10 years

Con65

« Reply #606 on: June 16, 2009, 11:43:18 AM »
TT...why dont you put the boots into Frawley too whilst you are at it.

Frawley traded away picks almost every year..Pick #17 for Stafford (james kelly)
pick #2 for sugar (daniel wells)
pick # 6 for brown (kepler bradley)
didnt he recruit steven sizzler....just a foot soldier...not a match winner at afl level.

So we ended up with an aging list with no "leg speed".  On radio he continues to harp on about leg speed...maybe it is a phrase he learnt after 5 years with us.

Frawley took 5 of Richos best years....24 to 29 (or thereabouts i think).

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #607 on: June 16, 2009, 12:40:48 PM »

Terry was a effing behindhole dumbidiot

Any mirrors in your house TT, "behindhole dumbidiot"....... amazing comments.

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:

« Reply #608 on: June 16, 2009, 01:20:07 PM »
move on no way

terry kept profiting on us and kicking us when we were down with his lies deceit and spin

i will continue to kick the boots into terry while he continues to show his face and wanna be heard

when he goes away from footy for good and the medai, i will stop

but then again. he gave us 5 yrs of bs, i will kick him down for 10 years

Do you think he reads OER?

All you are doing is giving us a giant pain in the butt.

Move on.

:sleep

Online Chuck17

• The Shaun Grugg of OER
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #609 on: June 16, 2009, 01:24:33 PM »
Plus some from me 1965

Offline TigerTime

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #610 on: June 16, 2009, 02:01:15 PM »
frawely and u guys are telling me to move on lol

terry reads everything concerning him

dont worry about that

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #611 on: June 22, 2009, 10:11:33 PM »
I wonder if Hutchy tonight will have anymore groundbreaking news to match his 'Tambling having hypnotism' report  :wallywink

Offline torch

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • 28YrM&8YrMRC 🏆🏆🏆 ‘17, ‘19-‘20; 2 x Attendee 🐯
« Reply #612 on: June 22, 2009, 10:14:22 PM »
and Richmond players at 'Love Machine'?

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #613 on: June 22, 2009, 10:21:58 PM »
Any feedback again would be great please folks..... ;)

"Rucks:

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #614 on: June 22, 2009, 10:51:03 PM »
Brief summary

Hutchy asked both Lyon and Thomas who they would choose between Richmond and North Melbourne if they were going for the job? Lyon said he would look at North first. Thomas said Richmond because there's something not AFL about North but he can't put his finger on it.

Caro said she couldn't see Buckley going to a under-resourced club like North and she would ask Brayshaw who is coming on later about North's financial position. She also said she doesn't think Buckley is particularly interested in Richmond either or North. Hutchy asked if Bucks would be better to wait a couple of years for the Collingwood job and Lyon replied sometimes you can wait too long. You've got to go for it.

Hutchy said to Caro that there's a conspiracy out there that Caro is running down North to boost Richmond's chances with Buckley. She said that's insane Hutchy as she has no connection with Richmnond and her dad was president a whole 24 years ago.

Thomas repeated his comments in his "loyalty" article about Plough annoying and knocking down doors of media outlets as he's very good at drumming up support for himself. Caro said he's definitely being paid at SEN.