Author Topic: Footy Classified  (Read 272711 times)

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
Re: Footy Classified
« Reply #825 on: May 03, 2010, 10:30:45 PM »

Lyon, Caro, Hutchy and Thomas coming up at 10.30 tonight.

Bump. The 4 muppets coming up now.

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #826 on: May 03, 2010, 10:42:59 PM »
Thank God I have to wait until 10.30 WST for thr drival.
DIMMA - You will be held ACCOUNTABLE...

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:
Shaun Hampson is the No.1 man"

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #827 on: May 03, 2010, 10:57:47 PM »
They've just gone to town on us......

* Hutchy said there's a massive problem in the comp - it's Richmond - they are uncompetitive. A blight on the game. As bad as Fitzroy.

* Caro said Tuck was our best player yesterday and he's supposedly not part of Hardwick's future.

* AFL gravely worried about Richmond according to Caro. AFL has said no extra picks as well.

* Caro blamed Terry, Miller, Beck ... no one accepts blame and just points fingers and blames lack of resources. They totally destroyed that club. Caro wants them to publicly accept responsibility. Lyon said that's not going to change where we are now.

* Caro said Hardwick has inherited a complete basketcase. Lyon said other clubs like Melbourne have been a basketcase. Caro said no Bailey inherited a divided board not a basketcase.

* Hutchy said the recruit of Cousins and talk of on-field leadership is waning by the day.

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #828 on: May 03, 2010, 11:03:34 PM »
They've just gone to town on us......

* Hutchy said there's a massive problem in the comp - it's Richmond - they are uncompetitive. A blight on the game. As bad as Fitzroy.

* AFL gravely worried about Richmond according to Caro. AFL has said no extra picks as well.

* Caro blamed Terry, Miller, Beck ... no one accepts blame and just points fingers and blames lack of resources. They totally destroyed that club. Caro wants them to publicly accept responsibility. Lyon said that's not going to change where we are now.

* Caro said Hardwick has inherited a complete basketcase. Lyon said other clubs like Melbourne have been a basketcase. Caro said no Bailey inherited a divided board not a basketcase.

* Hutchy said the recruit of Cousins and talk of on-field leadership is waning by the day.

Geez just when we thought the media couldn't get any worse. Interesting that the AFL has said no extra picks, has someone from the club been to see them???
DIMMA - You will be held ACCOUNTABLE...

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:
Shaun Hampson is the No.1 man"

jackstar is back again

« Reply #829 on: May 03, 2010, 11:07:49 PM »
Would believe evertthing Caro and Hutchy said was correct.

Offline Infamy

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #830 on: May 03, 2010, 11:21:02 PM »
Most of it was correct, although I'm not sure why the AFL would be worried about a club with the 3rd most members in Victoria. We're not as bad as Fitzroy either, Fitzroy wasn't just about their onfield performance.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2010, 12:47:27 AM by Infamy »

Offline TigerLand

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • I <3 Mrs Hardwick
« Reply #831 on: May 03, 2010, 11:27:14 PM »
No amount of media talk and print, supporter complaints, caller feedback etc will fix our club. They're right but of course unfortunately don't have an answer for it.

Only in father time will our club be fixed with good recruitment and development from here on.

The media can go to town on us as much as they like, as Hutchy said no acceptance is going to change things. Just as much as the constant whinging by media and supporters alike.

:rollin Such is Life.
Go Tigers!

Ox

« Reply #832 on: May 03, 2010, 11:40:01 PM »
LMAO@ Hutchence having a Ben Cousins "on field leadership" barometer that he checks daily. :wallywink

jackstar is back again

« Reply #833 on: May 04, 2010, 05:34:45 AM »
Most of it was correct, although I'm not sure why the AFL would be worried about a club with the 3rd most members in Victoria. We're not as bad as Fitzroy either, Fitzroy wasn't just about their onfield performance.

Read todays paper, AFL extremely worried about RFC.
If will be a flow on affect to sponsors and membership in 2011

Offline yellowandback

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #834 on: May 04, 2010, 06:51:59 AM »

thanks hutchy
It's that simple Spud
"I discussed (it) with my three daughters, my wife and my 82-year-old mum, because it has really affected me … If those comments … were made about one of my daughters, it would make the hairs on the back of my neck stand up. I would not have liked it at all.”

jackstar is back again

« Reply #835 on: May 04, 2010, 07:24:18 AM »

thanks hutchy

Well mate, its true.
You see how many Sunday arvo games we will get in 2011
Our sponsors will drop off, wait and see.

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #836 on: May 04, 2010, 07:28:37 AM »

Er NO everything she said was not correct

She went off one her "blame game" rants again. Seriously what's the point constantly bringing it up? Pointless exercise to be honest. Actually had to agree with Lyon it isn't going to solve anything now.

She then said the AFL is extremely worried about the RFC - on field YES I would think so, off field absolutely not. Convienient she left that bit out

She then waffled on about sponsors and "implied" we would have none in 2011. Absolute CRAP!!! We have record sponsorship levels this season and many of them are tied in for 2011, so to imply that we are going to have no sponsors in 2011 was another Caro "gutter journalism grab". 

The only thing I do agree with her on however is games for next year. There is no way in hell we are going to hold onto the first game of the season for 2011 and nor do we deserve too. As for other marquee games the only one we are guaranteed to keep is "Dreamtime at the "G", any others we will have to wait and see. Keep losing the way we are and we are going to struggle to get on FTA in 2011 and that is a major concern

As for Hutchy's snide Cousins remarks - he obviously misses hiding out in Ben's garbage bin  ::)

"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

Ramps

« Reply #837 on: May 04, 2010, 07:47:29 AM »
RFC suppporters need a reason to go to the footy, taking the 1st game of the season from us helps no one. We still draw big crowds anyway!

Offline Smokey

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #838 on: May 04, 2010, 08:11:41 AM »
RFC suppporters need a reason to go to the footy, taking the 1st game of the season from us helps no one. We still draw big crowds anyway!

Spot on Ramps.  If the AFL are genuinely worried then we will keep that game, if the worry is not genuine and they want us gone then we will lose both marquee games.

Offline Smokey

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #839 on: May 04, 2010, 08:16:24 AM »
Can't wait to win the few games that we will win this year and then replay their cheap shots.  They are a pox on journalism, there is no accurate reporting here, just opinions from people with agendas.  Just as we all have opinions, at least most of us don't have an agenda and don't have the need to continually tell others of how poor we play at times.  Seems like they think all their viewers are completely ignorant fools.  Maybe they should look in a mirror occasionally.