Author Topic: Footy Classified  (Read 272680 times)

Ox

Re: Footy Classified
« Reply #885 on: June 12, 2010, 10:50:47 PM »

Legally, The Twirp could sue Malthouse if he wanted to... that is how serious this can be

but he won't because he allegedly did what he allegedly didn't do.

lol@ MORE FELONS THAN PREMIERSHIP CUPS ! :rollin

Ox

« Reply #886 on: June 12, 2010, 11:06:21 PM »

And this is close to the line as well - I am assuming you are referring to the incident with the school girl? Three are no charges pending so no-one has or "allegedly" raped anyone and you cannot infer that they have.

I thing he means the total of allegations combined between,Milne,Montagna and Lovett-Murray....bu if u want to add the school girl incident then you could even say they had more tree-sitters than mid-fielders.

Mathematically that makes Daniel correct....allegedly.

Ox

« Reply #887 on: June 12, 2010, 11:09:06 PM »
For the record,my daughter will never barrack for st.kilda.
Too many allegations flying around :lol

Online Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #888 on: June 13, 2010, 08:58:42 AM »

And this is close to the line as well - I am assuming you are referring to the incident with the school girl? Three are no charges pending so no-one has or "allegedly" raped anyone and you cannot infer that they have.

I thing he means the total of allegations combined between,Milne,Montagna and Lovett-Murray....bu if u want to add the school girl incident then you could even say they had more tree-sitters than mid-fielders.

Mathematically that makes Daniel correct....allegedly.

:ROTFL

allegedly of course.
Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #889 on: June 16, 2010, 12:44:35 PM »
A couple of days ago while the forum was down but did anyone else watch Hutchy's overdramatics on Footy Classifield on Monday night?

Hutchy wanted Richmond/Hardwick fined $10-20k for Dimma telling Jack "no media" after the game. Hutchy called it "a disgrace" and Hardwick should realise he has an obligation to the footy public and the media broadcaster's (FOX) rights ::). Hardwick has apologised afterwards but Hutchy still was carrying on.

Caro said Hardwick is no media hater and probably wanted to keep a lid on things. Thomas said Hardwick shouldn't have done it but he is probably trying to avoid Jack saying anything in the moment that puts focus on one individual and Dimma wants to keep the focus on building a team-centred culture.

On a separate topic, Caro said our media manager Judith Donnelly is stepping down and will be replaced by Simon Matthews (who arrives from Essendon I believe).
« Last Edit: June 16, 2010, 01:45:13 PM by one-eyed »

Online WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #890 on: June 16, 2010, 02:21:16 PM »
On a separate topic, Caro said our media manager Judith Donnelly is stepping down and will be replaced by Simon Matthews (who arrives from Essendon I believe).

Correct

"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

Offline Stripes

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #891 on: June 16, 2010, 02:26:59 PM »
Hitchy is a tool, plain and simple. If the club doesn't want someone to be interviewed then they should have the right to say they can't be interviewed. There was no contractual obligation so Hutch can go and get stuffed!

By the way - nice to have the board up and running again. I resorted to looking at other boards but it was just not the same  :cuddles  :whistle

Stripes

Offline wayne

• Fame of Hall
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • In Absentia
« Reply #892 on: June 16, 2010, 02:34:37 PM »
All these parasite journos/commentators enjoyed making fun of us in the first 8 rounds, now they want to jump on the bandwagon.

And you may not think I care for you
When you know down inside that I really do

Offline mat073

• Perth's biggest tiger tragic.
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #893 on: June 16, 2010, 02:52:01 PM »
I thought it was a fantastic "Up yours" to the media who have been outright cruel to us throughout our year of "transformation".

The media need to find another team they can lable the "new Fitzroy".

I haven't heard these media clowns retract any of their ridiculous comments yet.

Special mention to Dennis Cometti.....should eagles fans renew their memberships for 2011 ?
Unleash the tornado

Online WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #894 on: June 16, 2010, 04:47:24 PM »
There was no contractual obligation so Hutch can go and get stuffed!

Not sticking up for Hutchy as I thought he carried on like the tool he is

But....

Sorry Stripes there is a "contractual obligation" in place

Under the current TV rights deal the TV broadcasters have the right to request after match interviews with any player and the Clubs are obligated to make ALL players available for said interviews.

The Club made an error (in this case Hardwick) but it certainly wasn't the drama Hutchy made it out to be

Hardwick's apologised; ditto the club Foxtel are OK with it - no big deal

tony_montana

« Reply #895 on: June 16, 2010, 05:24:09 PM »
There was no contractual obligation so Hutch can go and get stuffed!

Not sticking up for Hutchy as I thought he carried on like the tool he is

But....

Sorry Stripes there is a "contractual obligation" in place

Under the current TV rights deal the TV broadcasters have the right to request after match interviews with any player and the Clubs are obligated to make ALL players available for said interviews.

The Club made an error (in this case Hardwick) but it certainly wasn't the drama Hutchy made it out to be

Hardwick's apologised; ditto the club Foxtel are OK with it - no big deal

fair call WP but i recall hawthorn refusing to allow buddy to interview until a few years ago, you never heard them get strung and quartered for it.

and mat073 loved your post, these clowns make life a living hell for the club and supporters with the systematic attacks and outlandish statements and yet here we are 8 weeks & 2 wins later nowhere near a fitzroy and do any of them retract their mischievous statements? of course not, just brush it under the carpet and move on, it shouldnt be that easy! That systematic attack could have and probably did impact our membership campaign with all that constant OTT negativity, if I was the club i'd still be filthy and would have the names of all those parasite journos up on the wall - never to receive exclusives again

Online WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #896 on: June 16, 2010, 05:44:50 PM »
fair call WP but i recall hawthorn refusing to allow buddy to interview until a few years ago, you never heard them get strung and quartered for it.

The compulsory interview thing is only for  the TV broadcasters and is only under the current agreement that is in now in year 4

Certainly wasn't in place under the previous deal and I suppose at $780mil they are entitled to demand it

Offline Mopsy

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Once a Tiger always a Tiger
« Reply #897 on: June 16, 2010, 07:11:23 PM »

The compulsory interview thing is only for  the TV broadcasters and is only under the current agreement that is in now in year 4

Certainly wasn't in place under the previous deal and I suppose at $780mil they are entitled to demand it
My understanding is that Seven And Ten won the TV right to broadcast contract and sub contracted out to Foxtel if I am correct Foxtel has no rights in this situation

Offline Penelope

• Internet nuffer and sooky jellyfish
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #898 on: June 17, 2010, 08:29:58 AM »
A couple of days ago while the forum was down but did anyone else watch Hutchy's overdramatics on Footy Classifield on Monday night?

Hutchy wanted Richmond/Hardwick fined $10-20k for Dimma telling Jack "no media" after the game. Hutchy called it "a disgrace" and Hardwick should realise he has an obligation to the footy public and the media broadcaster's (FOX) rights ::). Hardwick has apologised afterwards but Hutchy still was carrying on.

Caro said Hardwick is no media hater and probably wanted to keep a lid on things. Thomas said Hardwick shouldn't have done it but he is probably trying to avoid Jack saying anything in the moment that puts focus on one individual and Dimma wants to keep the focus on building a team-centred culture.

A bit rich banging on about obligations to the the football public when fox only broadcast to an exclusive few.
“For My thoughts are not your thoughts,
Nor are your ways my ways,” says the Lord.

“For as the heavens are higher than the earth,
So are my ways higher than your ways,
And my thoughts than your thoughts."

Yahweh? or the great Clawski?

yaw rehto eht dellorcs ti fi daer ot reisae eb dluow tI

Offline Owl

• Magnificent Bastard
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Bring me TWO chickens
« Reply #899 on: June 17, 2010, 09:08:53 AM »
Hey I paid my money ! wheres my INTERVIEW!!!! lol
Here ill write it for you all;
"It was a team effort, gave a 110%, the boys dug in deep, kept the ball coming in giving me the opportunities, its not just about the individual.."
Lots of people name their swords......