Author Topic: Footy Classified  (Read 272672 times)

Online Damo

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Member of famed “Gang Of Four”. Ground the airbus!
Re: Footy Classified
« Reply #1185 on: July 19, 2011, 10:50:26 AM »
Cant stand him wont slag the demons tho and there so called star Watts.

Watts is a genuine up and coming star.

It is so silly what people expect of kids. Especially those playing in key positions.

I know one thing is for sure, the RFC doors would be open for this "so called star Watts".

:wallywink :wallywink :wallywink

Online Tiger Tragic

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1186 on: July 19, 2011, 11:16:33 AM »
* 6 goals up against a young side that has struggled all year and then lose is woeful. [well der Garry!]

That would sound bad except that there was a 4 to 5 goal breeze howling to our end.  So really only a 1 to 2 goal lead at qtr time to a team that is not far behind us in terms of age/experience.

* Hutchy says right now Richmond are the biggest disappointment of the year and supporters have a right to be irate as the Tigers haven't come on as much as they should have this year.

So where did Hutchy have us finishing before the start of the season?  If he says in the 8, he is bullshitting...most people had the tiges finishing in the bottom 4 to 5 teams.  That is where we will probably finish, meaning we are meeting expectations.  People are getting caught up in the mid season hype where we strung some nice wins together and forgetting the predictions at the start of the year.  Young teams will have the ups and downs and that is exactly what we have had during the year, we can't help it if certain people in the media blow their stack too early.

Oh, and 4 A graders....please.   Maybe Jack and Lids.  But Martin and Cotchin have hardly played any footy and are potential A graders, not bona fide A graders.   

Offline Stripes

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1187 on: July 19, 2011, 11:45:58 AM »
We really don't have a backline full stop. We all have high hopes for Grimes after he showed glimpses and Astbury but ultimately but realistically neither have shown anymore than Thursfield did when he arrived on the scene. They need time together to learn how to play as a backline team and at the moment we are still trying to fill holes and find players. Next year will be a learning and establishment year for the backline. I hope they grow together quickly but expect more pain early on in 2012 and at the least.

Offline Puntroadroar

• Premiership Captain
  • Our Very own Top Gun
« Reply #1188 on: July 19, 2011, 01:49:37 PM »
What a idiot Lyon is . No Backline  maybe due to injurys peanut to ,did he mention no Grimes,Astbury or Moore.And just one forward who is injuried what about Vickery and Griffths what a peanut.Cant stand him wont slag the demons tho and there so called star Watts.

It's why I refuse to watch this show anymore, Lyon is a moron and Hutchy just wants Richmond fans to riot so he has a news article tomorrow.
There's no I in team, but there is 5 i's in Individual Brilliance.

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #1189 on: July 25, 2011, 11:24:36 PM »
Tonight with us was predictably about Tuck and why he hasn't been getting a game when he comes in and has 32 disposals at 91% efficiency. Caro said the coaching staff doesn't see him as part of the future and pretty much his papers are stamped. It doesn't look good now given how the team is going. Lyon replied then why don't they delist him if he's papers are stamped. Caro said he'll be delisted at the end of the season. Caro also said the second half of our game was the worst footy she's seen in a long while with Geelong not giving a stuff with the game won and Richmond unable to hit a target.

Hutchy then asked Caro for her thoughts on Angus Graham. Caro said Gus isn't part of Richmond's future. Hutchy thought she was being harsh as Gus had 28 hitouts, 11 disposals and so many clearances on the weekend.

Hellenic Tiger

« Reply #1190 on: July 25, 2011, 11:48:06 PM »
Garbage in other words. Stuff we kind of knew anyway.

Online WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #1191 on: July 26, 2011, 07:05:46 AM »
Quite enjoyed it when Thomas put the bucket on Hutchy's head

I thought (hoping) it was going to get stuck, little twirp
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

gerkin greg

« Reply #1192 on: July 26, 2011, 02:23:43 PM »
If Tuck had 91% efficiency I'll eat a cold giraffe

Offline tiger101

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1193 on: August 01, 2011, 11:31:22 PM »
Did Caro just say Bailey could end up at Richmond as one of his options open to him?

She mentioned Port and GWS as Bailey has connections at both those clubs and in the middle chucked our name in there.

Sure to be incorrect then. :lol

Lyon is a marshmallow.

Lyon didn't look happy when Thommo ripped into melb about how they will go for another soft new coach for 5 years.

Offline RedanTiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1194 on: August 01, 2011, 11:38:29 PM »
Immediately after Lyons gives the rousing speech about the players having to always have a red hot go to win every match, the next questions refer to the club "tanking" and Lyons says everybody agrees it was the right thing to do at the time. So the club can pick and choose which games to throw. Are the players in on the throwing of games or just the collateral damage?
No there's no hypocracy there Gazza.

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #1195 on: August 16, 2011, 03:46:34 AM »
Despite winning, Richmond hardly got a mention on any of the footy shows last night.

On FC, our good call/bad call question was: "Is Brett Deledio unfairly maligned?" to which they all agreed he was.

Offline peggles

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1196 on: August 16, 2011, 05:18:57 AM »
good, glad i didn't stay up and watch that junk

Online WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #1197 on: August 16, 2011, 06:59:58 AM »
I was so captivated by it ....

I fell asleep watching it  ;D
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

Offline Phil Mrakov

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • They said I could be anything so I became Phil
« Reply #1198 on: August 16, 2011, 10:16:24 AM »
Watched One week at a time, what a joke, no mention of us. Always only talk about Carlton (Walls) and Hawthorn (Quartermain).
hhhaaarrgghhh hhhhaaarrggghhh hhhhaaaarrrggghh
HHAAARRRGGGHHHH HHHHAAARRRGGGHHHH HHHHHAAAAARRRRGGGGGHHHHH

tony_montana

« Reply #1199 on: August 16, 2011, 06:00:55 PM »
Watched One week at a time, what a joke, no mention of us. Always only talk about Carlton (Walls) and Hawthorn (Quartermain).

or us when we get flogged

flogs