Author Topic: Footy Classified  (Read 272709 times)

Offline bojangles17

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Platinum member 33 years
Re: Footy Classified
« Reply #1290 on: April 02, 2012, 07:40:19 PM »
Wonder if Garry will hit back at Thomo tonight after he gave Neeld a serving in his blog today

Mark Neeld was a school teacher and his attitude reminds me of some of the Christian Brothers I experienced at St Bede's College many years ago. All froth and bubble, threatening, dictating, my way or the highway and without a relationship bone in their body. One senses that wasn't the way he played and its not really his temperament or personality which players see through very quickly. He may very well be the first coach to lose his players before he started. His handling of the leadership group - whilst understandable and in my opinion correct - was obviously not implemented well and was done with little or no buy-in, or empowerment from the playing group......Irrespective, it seems there is evidence of either dummy-spitting or petulance from the playing group. It is critical that players play for their coach and come to play every game - I'm not certain either party can sign off on that.

http://wwos.ninemsn.com.au/blog.aspx?blogentryid=997227&showcomments=true

excellent summation by thommo

Edited to remove the part that was a "rumour" and proven to be untrue which has been removed from the original article. Leagal ramifications
« Last Edit: April 03, 2012, 10:31:12 AM by WilliamPowell »
RFC 1885, Often Imitated, Never Equalled

Ox

« Reply #1291 on: April 02, 2012, 07:46:02 PM »
Drama Queens the lot of them

Hellenic Tiger

« Reply #1292 on: April 02, 2012, 07:56:15 PM »
A more pertinent thing is whether

a) The hairy gorilla gives us a serve in order to mask his sides flimsiness brittleness spineless hopelesness  and pay out on us and then

b) After the "inevitable losses" both clubs will have this week the malaka starts next week saying we are currently more advanced better prepared and closer to making it in terms of our forwards and mids like he did last year only for the toffs to produce the goods much to the delight of that malaka.

dwaino

« Reply #1293 on: April 02, 2012, 08:11:11 PM »
Amazingly flying under the radar on 360 at the moment. They've spent it bashing Melbourne and talking about Scarlett's public service deed on Ballantyne. Since Neeld will be on On the Couch we might slip through there too.

dwaino

« Reply #1294 on: April 02, 2012, 08:20:13 PM »
Eade saying they hardly got a chance to enable their press against the other night as the Hawks were so quick getting it out (hopefully Dimma or Newman wrote that one down) and most teams are finding sure ways through or over the press in general. Said the press might be obsolete in a few years. Since we can't kick out of one yet I guess we'll be all good when the trend fades ;D

Reminds me of the shotgun formation in offensive lines in American football. Was fool proof for a few years but now defensive lines can read whether it's a passing or rushing play and teams are going back to cover formations.

dwaino

« Reply #1295 on: April 02, 2012, 08:23:22 PM »
Wheatly got our back on it was the media hyping us up. Robbo replied with a typical Robbo remark. Made a good remark or Dusty not chasing Yarran though.

Offline Phil Mrakov

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • They said I could be anything so I became Phil
« Reply #1296 on: April 02, 2012, 10:41:07 PM »
Caro is dressed by Victory blinds tonight :whistle
hhhaaarrgghhh hhhhaaarrggghhh hhhhaaaarrrggghh
HHAAARRRGGGHHHH HHHHAAARRRGGGHHHH HHHHHAAAAARRRRGGGGGHHHHH

Offline Eat_em_Alive

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1297 on: April 02, 2012, 10:43:05 PM »
Someones sweating like a pig  :whistle
Poor gaddy...  :rollin
The anywhere, anytime Tigers.
E A T  E M  A L I V E  M O F O S

Offline Phil Mrakov

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • They said I could be anything so I became Phil
« Reply #1298 on: April 02, 2012, 10:46:05 PM »
Someones sweating like a pig  :whistle
Poor gaddy...  :rollin

Just threw a cheap shot at our man Richo

They played a sound byte of Richo saying the Melbourne jumper presentation which was held on the MCG turf looked a bit like "grandstanding" to which Garry replied "grandstanding, what when you move your hands around in the air when your teammates don't kick it to you".  :wallywink
hhhaaarrgghhh hhhhaaarrggghhh hhhhaaaarrrggghh
HHAAARRRGGGHHHH HHHHAAARRRGGGHHHH HHHHHAAAAARRRRGGGGGHHHHH

Offline Coach

• Hardly A Prude
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Depend on Schulzy
« Reply #1299 on: April 02, 2012, 10:47:15 PM »
You were not half the player Richo was so get stuffed you hairy piece of crap

Offline Willy

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • All up inside ya.
« Reply #1300 on: April 02, 2012, 10:48:42 PM »
Garry just had a go at Richo. He must pay....

Offline Coach

• Hardly A Prude
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Depend on Schulzy
« Reply #1301 on: April 02, 2012, 10:52:03 PM »
SOB cant handle someone having an opinion. I hope someone from Richmond has a dig at him for that comment.

Richo is the stuffing man :clapping

Hellenic Tiger

« Reply #1302 on: April 02, 2012, 10:57:22 PM »
Grandstanding, the hairy malaka does it every week.

Richo was right and so was Mick.

You don't need to do that prior to a game.

The hairy malaka can't handle the criticism nor the pressure.

Furthermore if Richo grandstanded every week its b/c he showed more passion than what that hairy turd did in his career.

Richo has more respect from the general footy public than what that man has hamming it up on MMM or side stepping issues on TFS and FC. Give me a break. :help

Offline Willy

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • All up inside ya.
« Reply #1303 on: April 02, 2012, 11:04:08 PM »
This show is terrible. Smug wankers the lot of em...

Tigermonk

« Reply #1304 on: April 02, 2012, 11:12:01 PM »
l think he summed it up nicely. Richo demanded the ball & was clearly the best options & the players ignored him.
Being at nearly all games l seen this happen week after week & even opposition supporters say the same.
Garry Lyon has it 100% right on that call. but lets see Richo defend that call