Author Topic: Footy Classified  (Read 272313 times)

TigerTimeII

Re: Footy Classified
« Reply #1695 on: July 23, 2013, 01:03:19 PM »
Did Lloyd watch Lids or just check the stat sheet? Lids goes in centre bounce and that hack Crowley eats up a midfield spot away from a gun mid like Fyfe/Mundy etc then Lids runs to FF and takes Crowley out of his comfort zone. 15 possies for a FF ain't that bad.

He's embarassing himself now.  How much impact did Lids have with his 15 possies too....I reckon he shat on Crowley FWIW.

Lloyd is the same as many posters on here
place to much Emphasis on statistics and possessions but none on quality possessions
and team roles and structures

tony_montana

« Reply #1696 on: July 23, 2013, 01:25:16 PM »
On us specifically, Hutchy said his "Richmond to finish top 4" prediction is now not out of the question. Caro said it's a possibility but she doesn't believe we'll make it whereas Lloyd said with Sydney, Hawthorn and Essendon to come we won't make the top 4.

What a flog Lloyd is !  So we can't make top 4 coz we have to play Essendon again ?? Oooh I'm shaking in my boots. They are the worst top 4 team in AFL history. We'll beat them in round 23 and then I hope we get to play them in the finals coz we'll beat them again.
 Of cousre we know they'll be running both games out strongly as they have all year due to a 12 month programme of systematic PED abuse.

agree cannot wait to play those pretenders

Offline Golfprotiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Risking Head and Shin
« Reply #1697 on: July 23, 2013, 08:24:29 PM »
On us specifically, Hutchy said his "Richmond to finish top 4" prediction is now not out of the question. Caro said it's a possibility but she doesn't believe we'll make it whereas Lloyd said with Sydney, Hawthorn and Essendon to come we won't make the top 4.

What a flog Lloyd is !  So we can't make top 4 coz we have to play Essendon again ?? Oooh I'm shaking in my boots. They are the worst top 4 team in AFL history. We'll beat them in round 23 and then I hope we get to play them in the finals coz we'll beat them again.
 Of cousre we know they'll be running both games out strongly as they have all year due to a 12 month programme of systematic PED abuse.

agree cannot wait to play those pretenders

What's the point it is a waist of time!!
Tommy Hafey - "There's nothing more tiger-ish than a bloody tiger, a wounded tiger''

Offline Yeahright

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1698 on: July 29, 2013, 11:15:04 PM »
Someone just asked how Deledio's going and everyone laughed. Had a stinker but cops a bad wrap does Deledio

Offline Phil Mrakov

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • They said I could be anything so I became Phil
« Reply #1699 on: July 29, 2013, 11:26:27 PM »
hhhaaarrgghhh hhhhaaarrggghhh hhhhaaaarrrggghh
HHAAARRRGGGHHHH HHHHAAARRRGGGHHHH HHHHHAAAAARRRRGGGGGHHHHH

Offline tigs2011

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1700 on: July 30, 2013, 12:34:05 AM »
Geez is there a dumber person in football media than Lloyd? And yeah I'm aware BT is in the industry but I still stand by my assertion Lloyd is the dumbest.

Offline (•))(©™

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Dimalaka
« Reply #1701 on: July 30, 2013, 12:43:37 AM »
Happy i missed it
Caracella and Balmey.

Dubstep Dookie

« Reply #1702 on: July 30, 2013, 06:41:29 AM »
Geez is there a dumber person in football media than Lloyd? And yeah I'm aware BT is in the industry but I still stand by my assertion Lloyd is the dumbest.

Dwayne Russell?

Still poots in the sandpit.

Offline Penelope

• Internet nuffer and sooky jellyfish
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1703 on: July 30, 2013, 08:36:39 AM »
 :lol
“For My thoughts are not your thoughts,
Nor are your ways my ways,” says the Lord.

“For as the heavens are higher than the earth,
So are my ways higher than your ways,
And my thoughts than your thoughts."

Yahweh? or the great Clawski?

yaw rehto eht dellorcs ti fi daer ot reisae eb dluow tI

gerkin greg

« Reply #1704 on: July 30, 2013, 10:15:08 AM »
 :lol

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #1705 on: August 12, 2013, 10:39:38 PM »
On good call/bad call

Lloyd was asked had he made an All Australian error but not including Steve Morris because he was copping it on twitter.

Hutchy described it as Lloyd being anti-Richmond

Lloyd said he hadn't made a mistake

Really who cares   ;D
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

Offline Judge Roughneck

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Sir
« Reply #1706 on: August 12, 2013, 11:33:25 PM »
Robbo. Do you think you'll get charged
 Bomber: ooh, I dunno... do you?
Robbo:  ... yeah

Offline Dice

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1707 on: August 13, 2013, 02:45:33 PM »
On good call/bad call

Lloyd was asked had he made an All Australian error but not including Steve Morris because he was copping it on twitter.

Hutchy described it as Lloyd being anti-Richmond

Lloyd said he hadn't made a mistake

Really who cares   ;D

Wonder if he still thinks we can't make top 4 coz we have to play Essendon in round 23 ?  Bwahahaaa !   I'd say our top 4 chances are enhanced by getting to play Essendon in round 23 !
Earth to LLoyd,  your team is absolute crap. Amazing how the ASADA thing is now affecting them ? Didn't seem to be an issue when they were tin ar$ing a few wins earlier in the year.
 I sincerely hope the AFL doesn't strip them of their points because their pathetic supporters are now using it as a copout. They are  saying " take our points off us , we don't care coz we're crap anyhow , just don't take future draft picks off us "
 I say , let 'em play this season for points so they can get what's coming to them. Which is another absolute flogging in the first round of the finals and straight out.

Tanking has put the club where it's at - Paul Roos

Offline Eat_em_Alive

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1708 on: August 13, 2013, 05:07:15 PM »
Yessssss Dice  :bow
The anywhere, anytime Tigers.
E A T  E M  A L I V E  M O F O S

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #1709 on: August 19, 2013, 11:45:39 PM »
We lost  ::) so there was a bit of Richmond discussion tonight ...

* Lyon and Lloyd reckoned Dusty's mind on the weekend was elsewhere and that the contract talks may be affecting his game. Lloyd said he'll watch with interest over the next few weeks as contract talks affected Cloke's form late last year.

* Caro said you may find Dusty might sign a new contract this week. It's coming across as the Club and manager are at war. Hutchy says Dusty's manager is ill advised.

* On the loss, Lyon's concern is there may be a suggestion of Richmond being happy to just make the finals. That making it is enough when Dimma should sit the players down and remind them they've done nothing yet. They then put up a graphic of North (x3) and Essendon (x2) since 2005 crashing out of the Eight the following year.

* Lloyd said Richmond slowed the game down and seemed spooked by Carlton's run on and they then couldn't get any run going themselves. They paid no time/respect to Brock McLean for instance; for one of his goals he ran past 4 Richmond players to receive the ball clear on his own inside forward 50.