Author Topic: Footy Classified  (Read 272313 times)

Offline Stalin

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Close your mouth pls, we are not a codfish
Re: Footy Classified
« Reply #2085 on: April 19, 2016, 02:09:29 PM »
Lol

No doubt the players upset About favouritism are the hacks aka Dimmas mates

Well done to rance this week, for saying the truth him, chimp, jack usual play well plodders suck
Then he grabbed two chopsticks and stuck them in his mouth , pretending to be a walrus

Offline Yeahright

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #2086 on: April 19, 2016, 10:40:16 PM »
If you honestly think our stars are all performing you are delusional

Online one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #2087 on: April 26, 2016, 03:07:55 AM »
Footy Classified

Caro said she can't see Richmond resurrecting their season.

She said, there's no trust amongst teammates. Coach quite desperate at 3/4 time talking to Dustin Martin. No urgency at 3/4 time to turn things around. Ill-discipline by the leaders as demonstrated by Rance whacking Watts in the back of the head.

The Club misread where they are at the end of last year by sticking with what they had and not bringing in new assistants.

They put up a chart of our trades and free agents in recent years and Hutchy said these mature players have played at the expense of developing youngsters.

Talking Footy

Watson said at ground level Richmond looked disorganised on Sunday night. They didn't seem to know when to press up or push back and got caught out of position. The Tigers are too easy to score against. Outnumbered at the contest and Melbourne always had a player free over the top. In the commentary on the night, it was mentioned there were a number of times when there were many Demons on their own.

Carey said the Tigers are so down on confidence and it comes down to not winning the contests. When you don't have confidence in the your teammates to win the 50/50 ball at the coalface then you don't run to position and don't run forward of the ball. You become too defensive.

Criticism of Cotchin has died down as he's been their best player the past two weeks. He needs others to stand up and help him out.

Something wrong with Dustin Martin last night. He was off and they needed to speak with him at quarter-time breaks.

Who Shouldn't be at Richmond next year?
Carey said Chaplin.
Darcy said Hampson.

Carey asked if the problem was Richmond didn't clear out some players last year. Watson said they brought in Townsend but he's not going to take them to where they need to go. Tim also said Carey chose the low hanging fruit in saying Chaplin will be gone but then said it was too early in the season to rule a line through their name.

Offline Yeahright

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #2088 on: April 26, 2016, 01:00:16 PM »
Outnumbered at the contest and Melbourne always had a player free over the top.

How does this keep happening? It's not like our players push forward because we never have anything to kick to. It is seriously like we are playing with less people on the field.

tony_montana

« Reply #2089 on: April 26, 2016, 01:10:59 PM »
Outnumbered at the contest and Melbourne always had a player free over the top.

How does this keep happening? It's not like our players push forward because we never have anything to kick to. It is seriously like we are playing with less people on the field.

This is the biggest bugbear of mine. We are just a dumb dumb footy side with little footy iq.

Its amazing how often opposition sides seem to have more players at the initial fall of the ball, then our lagging players all sprint to get to the contest and as easy as you like, a quick handball over the top and theyre away... Further to that -  the times we have more players at the ball say a 3 or 4 on 1, we seem to regularly give away a ridiculous needless freekicks which kills any opportunities. Both these occurances seem to happen on a regular basis every game.

I believe our players are so fixated on guarding space and playing zones that they have forgotten how to gut run both ways and actually read the flow of the game. Watching players chase for 10-15 metres then point the finger for someone else to take over further up the ground bc they are entering their space has bred laziness and selfishness

Offline lamington

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #2090 on: April 26, 2016, 07:23:21 PM »

Talking Footy

Something wrong with Dustin Martin last night. He was off and they needed to speak with him at quarter-time breaks.

I seriously think the deportation of his dad is having a larger toll on him than the club is letting on. Like the whole GWS saga I think from memory Dustin said don't blame Ralph, he entertained the idea because GWS would be closer to his dad?

Offline taztiger4

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Shovelheads - Keeping hipsters off Harley's
« Reply #2091 on: April 26, 2016, 07:25:18 PM »

Talking Footy

I seriously think the deportation of his dad is having a larger toll on him than the club is letting on. Like the whole GWS saga I think from memory Dustin said don't blame Ralph, he entertained the idea because GWS would be closer to his dad?

Yep, thats what he said @ the BnF

Offline Stalin

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #2092 on: April 26, 2016, 08:43:43 PM »

Talking Footy

Looked rather unimpressed with te senior coach at 3/4 time
Then he grabbed two chopsticks and stuck them in his mouth , pretending to be a walrus

Offline Lozza

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #2093 on: April 26, 2016, 08:47:47 PM »
Dusty's mind is clearly elsewhere at the moment, if things keep going as they are I wouldn't be surprised if he is given a short leave of absence, would be consistent with the way the season has planned out so far.

Offline Stalin

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #2094 on: April 26, 2016, 08:51:02 PM »
Edwards > martin

Offline torch

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • 28YrM&8YrMRC 🏆🏆🏆 ‘17, ‘19-‘20; 2 x Attendee 🐯
« Reply #2095 on: April 26, 2016, 09:07:01 PM »
What was said at 3QT between Martin and Hardwick?

Offline Stalin

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #2096 on: April 26, 2016, 09:10:18 PM »

Dimma charged over to him straight from the box to try gee him up

Dusty looked non interested and keep walkin away...

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #2097 on: April 26, 2016, 09:52:03 PM »

Dimma charged over to him straight from the box to try gee him up

Dusty looked non interested and keep walkin away...

Really I must have been watching a different game.

He walked over to him and they walked away from the huddle and spoke one on one.

Not sure how you've come up with your version.

Oh wait yes I do  :whistle
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

Offline YellowandBlackBlood

• Long suffering….
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #2098 on: April 26, 2016, 09:56:28 PM »
I lip read.
Hardwick was asking him which were the better nightclubs his sons could frequent safely. Dusty told him he doesn't go to the safe ones! :snidegrin
OER. Calling it as it is since 2004.

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #2099 on: April 26, 2016, 10:06:23 PM »
I lip read.
Hardwick was asking him which were the better nightclubs his sons could frequent safely. Dusty told him he doesn't go to the safe ones! :snidegrin

:lol
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)