Author Topic: Reece Conca [merged]  (Read 428571 times)

Offline YellowandBlackBlood

• Long suffering….
  • RFC Hall of Fame
Re: Reece Conca [update]
« Reply #2115 on: June 16, 2016, 10:44:45 AM »
Tough as nails, that's why he hits opposition players from behind when they are heading to the bench, real tough.... :snidegrin
Why is this always brought up?

It was an absolute brain fade promoted by some very personal comments from Devon Smith. Reece deeply regrets it.

Has everyone on OER never ever done anything they regretted because they acted spontaneously without thinking?

Just let it go. If he does it again, whack him as much as you like. However, we all need to forgive and forget especially because he didn't cause any physical harm to Smith.
OER. Calling it as it is since 2004.

Online Go Richo 12

• Richmond tragic, bleeding heart, hopeless cricketer and terrible fisherman.
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #2116 on: June 16, 2016, 11:08:53 AM »
Tough as nails, that's why he hits opposition players from behind when they are heading to the bench, real tough.... :snidegrin

It was an absolute brain fade promoted by some very personal comments from Devon Smith. Reece deeply regrets it.

Has everyone on OER never ever done anything they regretted because they acted spontaneously without thinking?

Just let it go. If he does it again, whack him as much as you like. However, we all need to forgive and forget especially because he didn't cause any physical harm to Smith.
Everyone seems to have forgotten about Rance's hit.

Online Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #2117 on: June 16, 2016, 11:14:51 AM »

never
Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.

Online Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #2118 on: June 16, 2016, 11:16:33 AM »

rance should have been made captain after the hit on that prick

Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.

Offline Owl

• Magnificent Bastard
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Bring me TWO chickens
« Reply #2119 on: June 16, 2016, 11:17:10 AM »
Rance is really really good looking and can do cold steel.
Lots of people name their swords......

Online Go Richo 12

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #2120 on: June 16, 2016, 11:30:51 AM »

rance should have been made captain after the hit on that prick
;D

Offline Stalin

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Close your mouth pls, we are not a codfish
« Reply #2121 on: June 16, 2016, 11:40:19 AM »

Cause wat can't think of other examples of conca BEING soft  hence resorts to bagging him for punchin someone
« Last Edit: June 16, 2016, 12:22:55 PM by Stalin »
Then he grabbed two chopsticks and stuck them in his mouth , pretending to be a walrus

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #2122 on: June 16, 2016, 12:01:39 PM »

Cause wat can't think of other examples of conca bring soft resorts to that

WTF does that even mean?? Are you already drinking???
DIMMA - You will be held ACCOUNTABLE...

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:
Shaun Hampson is the No.1 man"

Offline Stalin

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Close your mouth pls, we are not a codfish
« Reply #2123 on: June 16, 2016, 12:21:21 PM »
Never mind wat
Then he grabbed two chopsticks and stuck them in his mouth , pretending to be a walrus

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #2124 on: June 16, 2016, 12:30:34 PM »

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:

Offline yellowandback

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #2125 on: June 16, 2016, 01:53:47 PM »

I'd say he is challenging you to find other examples where Conca has even mildly replicated that one brain fade.
Can you or will this be considered another attack on your personal integrity/opinion/ego?
It's that simple Spud
"I discussed (it) with my three daughters, my wife and my 82-year-old mum, because it has really affected me … If those comments … were made about one of my daughters, it would make the hairs on the back of my neck stand up. I would not have liked it at all.”

Offline (•))(©™

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Dimalaka
« Reply #2126 on: June 16, 2016, 01:56:48 PM »
Inconsistency is one of the biggest parts of being soft.

His little chubby, marshmallow body is soft as stuff too.
Runs too hard and does a hammy or whatever.
FHO while there's value
Caracella and Balmey.

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #2127 on: June 16, 2016, 03:04:42 PM »
I love how these experts ride on the back of one average game.....while they do that I am sure we can ride on the back of his MASSIVE "brain fade"... :snidegrin

"Rucks:

Online Go Richo 12

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #2128 on: June 16, 2016, 03:29:15 PM »
I love how these experts ride on the back of one average game.....while they do that I am sure we can ride on the back of his MASSIVE "brain fade"... :snidegrin
Conca has had many average games.

Offline Yeahright

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #2129 on: June 16, 2016, 05:35:21 PM »

I'd say he is challenging you to find other examples where Conca has even mildly replicated that one brain fade.
Can you or will this be considered another attack on your personal integrity/opinion/ego?

:clapping :clapping :clapping
He won't answer the question though so not sure why we bother