Author Topic: the footy show  (Read 237778 times)

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
Re: the footy show
« Reply #105 on: May 21, 2009, 04:49:52 PM »
The Footy Show are running an Ad on SEN with Hutchy saying tonight they'll have inside info/footage of the extraordinary meeting at Richmond  ::)

Online WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #106 on: May 21, 2009, 04:57:39 PM »
The Footy Show are running an Ad on SEN with Hutchy saying tonight they'll have inside info/footage of the extraordinary meeting at Richmond  ::)

Did Hutchy take it on his phone  :lol
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

Moi

« Reply #107 on: May 21, 2009, 05:12:00 PM »
They're never going to let us move on with just getting on with playing footy are they?
First the blanket coverage of Ben and now this crap.
The club can stop the speculation now if it wants to but they prefer to let this crap continue
We all know he's gone, just FHO now rather than put up with more of the same for the next couple of months.
Ridiculous and bloody boring.

Online WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #108 on: May 21, 2009, 05:27:26 PM »
They're never going to let us move on with just getting on with playing footy are they?
First the blanket coverage of Ben and now this crap.
The club can stop the speculation now if it wants to but they prefer to let this crap continue
We all know he's gone, just FHO now rather than put up with more of the same for the next couple of months.
Ridiculous and bloody boring.

Moi, I seriously wonder if TW had of been shown the door if it would indeed stop. I reckon it wouldn't have

While the leaks are there the media are always going to be on our case because they are getting fed the crap

"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #109 on: May 21, 2009, 06:21:18 PM »
 ::)

The real story at Richmond: The Footy Show
16:00 AEST Thu May 21 2009

There have been so many conflicting stories about the drama at Punt Road – find out the real story tonight in a Footy Show exclusive.

Craig Hutchison was on the spot with exclusive pictures of Richmond’s secret emergency meeting. We capture the players’ reactions and embattled coach Terry Wallace speaks for the first time about the drama.

What really happened to plunge the Tigers into turmoil and what does it all mean? The Footy Show has the answers.

http://wwos.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=816527

Moi

« Reply #110 on: May 21, 2009, 06:37:54 PM »

While the leaks are there the media are always going to be on our case because they are getting fed the crap

Precisely why I have a go at someone who posts on here  ;)
Their leaks and sabotage destroy clubs
Add to that internet sites and newspapers to fuel the garbage and this is what you get.
It's just a feeding frenzy, everyone feeds off each other - newspapers, internet, disgruntled sacked former employees wanting their revenge and it just perpetuates

Jackstar is back

« Reply #111 on: May 21, 2009, 08:20:52 PM »
Tell you something  real funny Moi, its was Terry who leaked it..he leaked it to his friends that it was all over. Next thing one of them rings Brad Hardie, the rest is history

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #112 on: May 21, 2009, 08:21:04 PM »
So here is Hutchy tryin to cover his arse for calling the Wallace sacking too early.........weak stuff at least be man enough to admit you stuffed up.
DIMMA - You will be held ACCOUNTABLE...

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:
Shaun Hampson is the No.1 man"

Jackstar is back

« Reply #113 on: May 21, 2009, 08:44:47 PM »

Precisely why I have a go at someone who posts on here  ;)
Their leaks and sabotage destroy clubs
Add to that internet sites and newspapers to fuel the garbage and this is what you get.
It's just a feeding frenzy, everyone feeds off each other - newspapers, internet, disgruntled sacked former employees wanting their revenge and it just perpetuates

You are an idiot

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #114 on: May 21, 2009, 09:48:42 PM »
Apparently Hutchy sat in on the meeting and interviewed both Plough and Morton.

Lyon then said there's more relevations that "will rock the Richmond footy club"  ::)
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

Hellenic Tiger

« Reply #115 on: May 21, 2009, 09:49:53 PM »
Apparently Hutchy sat in on the meeting and interviewed both Plough and Morton.

Lyon then said there's more relevations that "will rock the Richmond footy club"  ::)

Yeah the players Saturday night disco is back. :rollin

Online Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #116 on: May 21, 2009, 09:53:35 PM »
im expecting the worse from Hutchy.. What a farce we are right now and it will only get worse.

Hutchy was there all the time. He witnessed the whole thing.
It will all be revealed that newy asked Wallet to resign im sure.

It makes sense now how the Herald Sun ran with that story. It was hutchy all along.
Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.

Offline yellowandback

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #117 on: May 21, 2009, 09:54:15 PM »
Well if the club want to dish themselves up to the footy show, then we have no-one to blame but ourselves.
The ambo chaser is a master at the dredge.....
It's that simple Spud
"I discussed (it) with my three daughters, my wife and my 82-year-old mum, because it has really affected me … If those comments … were made about one of my daughters, it would make the hairs on the back of my neck stand up. I would not have liked it at all.”

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #118 on: May 21, 2009, 10:42:51 PM »
* Hutchy said he didn't get it wrong as he said on Tuesday morning it was a "near certainty" and a "high probability" that Terry would be sacked rather than saying he was sacked  ::).

* Hutchy's chain of events:

Sunday
Terry said after the game to Morton that you cost me my job. Some players took exception to it.

Monday
- Newy and King went to Terry and asked him to step down. Terry was surprised as he believed he had the players full support. Terry came back later to them knowing he had the numbers and turned it back onto Newy and the rebel 4-5 players (Newy, Simmo, Sugar, King) and told them if you want me sacked you have to sack me.

Tuesday
- Terry expected to be sacked heading to the special meeting.

They then showed vision of Hutchy following Plough to his car asking him if he was disappointed (Hutchy thinking he had been sacked) and Plough saying it was all good.

Showed vision of the senior players leaving March's office. Richo said no comment. Joel was asked if he and players supported the coach. Joel just repeated we were 1-7, we aren't playing well so we needed to have a team meeting which isn't unusual and we want to get a win against Essendon.

Cameron was next and said to Hutchy what he told the media at the press conference. Frustrations can happen after games so it was just a meeting to make sure everyone is on the same page.

Hutchy claimed he saw Terry and Gary March in the lobby while the players decided the coach's fate.

They grievances discussed at the meeting were:
Constant change of the gameplan
The style of the gameplan
Team selection - players getting games when they don't deserve it.

Lyon said it was extraordinary that Jake King an ordinary fringe player could feel he could demand the coach's resignation. The funniest thing he's heard for a while.

Hutchy never asked Newy if he asked the Plough's resignation as Hutchy claims he didn't know about it at the time.

Morton today said he made a mistake and deserved to get yelled out. Disappointed it got out. He and Terry were fine after 2 hours and we've always had a good relationship. I'm still learning as I've only played 30 games and I'll learn from it.

Lyon said players are there to play. Not dictate when a coach goes.

Sam said old timers like GR and Ian Wilson would be furious at the poor management of the club.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2009, 11:21:26 PM by one-eyed »

Online Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #119 on: May 21, 2009, 10:45:12 PM »
LETS HEAR AGAIN FROM YOU IMBECILES ON HERE THAT SUGAR WAS A GREAT CAPTAIN AND SERVANT OF OUR CLUB.

COME ON WHERE ARE YOU ALL NOW.

WHERE ARE YOU NOW, THE BAGGERS OF RICHO AND BOWDEN.

WHAT A stuffin DISGRACE WE ARE. WE stuffed THIS CLUB WHEN WE HIRED MR SOLARIUM.

NEWMAN IF YOU READ YHIS YOU MAKE ME SICK. YOUR A WEAK PLAYER AND WE SHOULD HAVE DUMPED YOU WHEN WE HAD THE CHANCE.

WE ARE PATHETIC FROM COACH TO THE PLAYERS.

Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.