Author Topic: Tigers Team -v- Melb Rd 15  (Read 7438 times)

Hellenic Tiger

Re: Tigers Team -v- Melb Rd 15
« Reply #45 on: July 05, 2012, 11:59:21 PM »
GREG WHITE  :cheers :bow

needs to fire up and stay fired up, like when he embarrassed campbell brown the shirtlifter

GREG!!!!

:lol :rollin :lol

Offline rfctigers05

• Premiership Captain
  • Like the Tigers of Old
« Reply #46 on: July 06, 2012, 12:16:56 AM »
We are safe as long as Bates and Watts are in their team :rollin
Elton is already ahead of Watts and hes in his first season :thumbsup
Truly my dear in this world a square is not round-Don Giovanni

Offline Judge Roughneck

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Sir
« Reply #47 on: July 06, 2012, 12:18:58 AM »
Shame to see mcgaune for elton  :-\

Jackstar is back again

« Reply #48 on: July 06, 2012, 06:01:28 AM »
Honetsly i reckon this is the worst team we have put on the park this year..Its not the selectors or coaches fault ,just circumstances have dealt us a bad hand.
If it's not the selectors fault then whose it?

The players?

The supporters with their know it all knowledge of all things football?

The umpires?

Two players who showed that they are not prepared to abide by club rules and community standards are not playing for Richmond this week.

Some other players who are injured are unavailable.

Players who have abided by the club rules and community standards and who are dominating at Coburg have earned a call up.

But you chose to denigrate them all with your comment about the worst side selected this year.

What a crock of poop.

This is the best side selected so far this year.

Every player selected will be busting their gut to earn a victory and their place in the team for the rest of the season.

Watch how they all shove your unconsidered words straight back down your throat.

Matt White must be playing

Offline eliminator

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #49 on: July 06, 2012, 06:44:40 AM »
I had a dreadful feeling they were going to bring in McGuane. Play him in the forward line to minimize damage of turnovers. Play Derrickx in the backline. I hope they are playing Tom because he is in good form and warrants it not out of desparation. Don't believe it was right to drop Elton Not sure about Maric coming in

Offline Willy

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • All up inside ya.
« Reply #50 on: July 06, 2012, 10:52:54 AM »
I think it is last chance saloon for a lot of these fellas. Without injury and suspension I suspect a couple of them wouldn't have played ones all year.

Online hyperlite

• Jack Dyer medallist
« Reply #51 on: July 06, 2012, 12:14:50 PM »
hoping A. Maric can do something this time around. Get his chance against his old side. Have been waiting for him to show something as per the NAB cup games.
Cant remember if he played against the dees earlier in the year (if he did must have been a fairly lackluster performance) but it should be enough to warrant some fire in the belly. I'll be watching him closely at the game tomorrow.

Offline pmac21

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #52 on: July 06, 2012, 12:34:33 PM »
I had a dreadful feeling they were going to bring in McGuane. Play him in the forward line to minimize damage of turnovers. Play Derrickx in the backline. I hope they are playing Tom because he is in good form and warrants it not out of desparation. Don't believe it was right to drop Elton Not sure about Maric coming in

Absolute right move to drop Elton, simply not ready yet.  Will be a good player but not this year.

dwaino

« Reply #53 on: July 06, 2012, 12:49:45 PM »
I have no issue with McGuane coming in as a last resort. There was a time when we had no choice but to play him. I agree with those who wanted to see Elton get another run, but bringing in blokes like Derickx and O'Hanlon I imagine the justification was to get a more experienced body on the field, like McGuane or mini-Maric.

Reckon Derickx will play forward that way we can dictate when he goes and rucks. Don't have that flexibility if he is accountable for an opposition player. I think McGuane might play forward too. Griffiths has the experience down back this year. With 7 changes we need as few structural changes as possible. 

gerkin greg

« Reply #54 on: July 06, 2012, 12:56:36 PM »
Agree Dwaino

Batchy to replace Grimes, keeps the backline stable

Conca takes Martin's spot, he's been going through there all year, White takes Jackson's, so not a lot of change there

Derickx takes Miller's role, McGuane takes Elton's, A.Maric takes Kingy's - totally changes the forward line but that is where the unpredictability might be a good thing, with the rest of the side being fairly stable.

O'Hanlon obviously sub for Connors

Offline rogerd3

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #55 on: July 06, 2012, 01:22:53 PM »
get O'Hanlon on. :thumbsup

Offline Yeahright

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #56 on: July 06, 2012, 01:44:37 PM »
hoping A. Maric can do something this time around. Get his chance against his old side. Have been waiting for him to show something as per the NAB cup games.
Cant remember if he played against the dees earlier in the year (if he did must have been a fairly lackluster performance) but it should be enough to warrant some fire in the belly. I'll be watching him closely at the game tomorrow.

He came on as sub with like 10 mins left if my memory is correct

gerkin greg

« Reply #57 on: July 06, 2012, 01:58:31 PM »
As much as Jack Watts is running joke, he's been their best player this year off half back. Need to shut him out of it completely.  :chuck

Offline Coach

• Hardly A Prude
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Depend on Schulzy
« Reply #58 on: July 06, 2012, 02:11:38 PM »
The hardcore onballer would have went to him

Dubstep Dookie

« Reply #59 on: July 06, 2012, 06:48:08 PM »
Shift Macky G onto him. Dr Sheesh will have him primed.

Will kick an octobag.

Whoa  :shh