Author Topic: Footy Classified  (Read 272345 times)

Moi

Re: Footy Classified
« Reply #360 on: August 19, 2008, 04:35:17 AM »
Im sure most of you will sleep peacefully tonight knowing that Caro thinks TW will coach till the end of next season and perhaps beyond.
I would think most RFC supporters would sleep well knowing the club's in good hands.
It's only those who don't support the club who wouldn't be.
Are you still awake Daniel  :lol

Moi

« Reply #361 on: August 19, 2008, 04:40:25 AM »
The club has had an ordinary month off-field and it sounds like by what Caro was saying a lot of it comes back to Free on his director L-plates  ::). Acting on his own agenda like talking to Hardwick. He's too much of a loose cannon to be on the Board.
Yeah, I got the impression she wasn't convinced he would be coaching either.
To be frank, either am I.  No matter how well we're going, I think he's a dead man walking.
If people don't like you, they don't like you and no matter how well you perform they'll be out to get you.
We'll see what happens.

Offline 2JD

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #362 on: August 19, 2008, 06:30:49 AM »
When they got onto talking about Hodge being reported, Archer called Deledio a tagger :stupid and that's why Hodge swung the elbow back.

Yeah what a doofus!  ::)

Two more rounds to go and we shall see who knows more about the club, ...the people who are paid to know more or the vicious rumour mongers with the winking affliction ;) ;) ;) lol

Moi

« Reply #363 on: August 19, 2008, 08:25:40 AM »
Two more rounds to go and we shall see who knows more about the club, ...the people who are paid to know more or the vicious rumour mongers with the winking affliction ;) ;) ;) lol
You mean the people who suffer websitis onagain-off-again-onagain-off-again syndrome?
 :rollin

Offline tigersalive

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #364 on: August 19, 2008, 08:47:53 AM »
I cant believe how kind Hutchy consistently is to us.

It's quite staggering.  ???
Hutchy just stating the obvious especially after yesterday. A bit hard for anyone to claim there hasn't been improvement when a young side most likely will finish with 8 1/2 more wins compared to last year as well as a 8-3 record in the second half of this year.

Yeah but even when we got smashed by Geelong and Arch and basically the whole panel was trying to get on Richmond's back and through the debacle a few weeks ago Hutchy held firm.  It's been like it all year.  He's been our staunch defender through thick and thin.  That scares me.  ;D
EAT EM ALIVE!

Moi

« Reply #365 on: August 19, 2008, 09:13:40 AM »
Yes, getting stuck into us takes the heat off Melbourne which Lyon, I'm sure, would not want to address.  They have got off lightly this year.  Why?  I'm not sure.

Ox

« Reply #366 on: August 19, 2008, 11:34:18 AM »
LMAO@ Danielle even bothering  :wallywink

Online Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #367 on: August 19, 2008, 12:44:59 PM »

And daniel161 you bitter idiot, if you love Scott Burns so much eff off and support Collingwood because you're nothing but a flog of a Richmond supporter.  At least those who can get on a Tiger kill streak like TM actually is sane, you're just a bitter idiot I'll be sad to know will one day barrack for a successful Richmond side acting like you were always a supporter.  Makes me sick.  :banghead

you make me sick u fool.

i respect other leaders when they lead from the front. our captain drags us down which is why he needs to go.

i have nothing to say about our captain because he is the worst captain i have ever seen in my whole life in any team in the afl, including lance and vanders.

i cant help it if your blind as a bat
Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.

Online Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #368 on: August 19, 2008, 12:52:52 PM »

not working today brackets.

sit behind a computer at home all day.

what a sad life

Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.

Offline tigersalive

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #369 on: August 19, 2008, 12:55:53 PM »

And daniel161 you bitter idiot, if you love Scott Burns so much eff off and support Collingwood because you're nothing but a flog of a Richmond supporter.  At least those who can get on a Tiger kill streak like TM actually is sane, you're just a bitter idiot I'll be sad to know will one day barrack for a successful Richmond side acting like you were always a supporter.  Makes me sick.  :banghead

you make me sick u fool.

i respect other leaders when they lead from the front. our captain drags us down which is why he needs to go.

i have nothing to say about our captain because he is the worst captain i have ever seen in my whole life in any team in the afl, including lance and vanders.

i cant help it if your blind as a bat
We can judge him on field as not the best suited captain for us, but you would have no idea, like me, what Sugar is like off the field where his team mates talk about how good he is for the club and that's probably why the players voted him to be captain again I can assume.  I guess he must do something right, hey?

And you're still complaining and sooking about Caro copying and pasting straight from here about Terry coaching on next year, when you're still happy to copy and paste Jack's PMs to you and live out of Jack's arse???   :whistle
EAT EM ALIVE!

Offline tigersalive

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #370 on: August 19, 2008, 12:56:37 PM »

what a sad life

ROFL, the irony in that speaks for itself.  :rollin
EAT EM ALIVE!

Ox

« Reply #371 on: August 19, 2008, 01:02:41 PM »

what a sad life

Now,now Petals.

I make more than you from quarterly cheques,let alone week-end work :lol :wallywink

Enjoy the finance world - it's one of the top 5 industries in the world u know  :thumbsup :shh :scream

PS - White and one thanks Danielle....and make it quick biatch!

Offline Smokey

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #372 on: August 19, 2008, 01:03:06 PM »

Running out of things to complain about Daniel so you have to resort to an old fave?  Trouble is, Johnson is doing the job that the football department want and are happy with, and while he keeps playing like he did on Sunday then I'm afraid he ain't goin' nowhere.  One of Deledio or Foley or even Newman will get a crack at the title but I don't think the fat lady is singing Johnson's song just yet.  Did alright in both coaches opinions this week hey!

Offline tigersalive

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #373 on: August 19, 2008, 01:05:02 PM »

Running out of things to complain about Daniel so you have to resort to an old fave?  Trouble is, Johnson is doing the job that the football department want and are happy with, and while he keeps playing like he did on Sunday then I'm afraid he ain't goin' nowhere.  One of Deledio or Foley or even Newman will get a crack at the title but I don't think the fat lady is singing Johnson's song just yet.  Did alright in both coaches opinions this week hey!

I bet he also thinks Schulz was worst on ground next to Sugar.

Bank on it, it runs like a broken record.  :wallywink
EAT EM ALIVE!

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #374 on: August 19, 2008, 01:09:08 PM »

Coaches votes (Wallace and Clarkson)

Tuck 10
Richo 6
Bowden 5
Johnson 4
Mitchell 3

Well Suga got 4 votes from the coaches

I gave him votes I thought he was excellent.

I know people don't rate him as a captain but the players do and when it's all said and done that's what matters.

I have spoken to him numerous times and I can assure you he is very articulate, smart and a "good bloke". Just my opinion  ;D
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)