Author Topic: Footy Classified  (Read 272361 times)

Offline Penelope

• Internet nuffer and sooky jellyfish
  • RFC Hall of Fame
Re: Footy Classified
« Reply #1455 on: July 11, 2012, 01:22:30 PM »
:lol

Still minding your own business again al...
dont be so precious wat, i was laughing with you, not at you.
“For My thoughts are not your thoughts,
Nor are your ways my ways,” says the Lord.

“For as the heavens are higher than the earth,
So are my ways higher than your ways,
And my thoughts than your thoughts."

Yahweh? or the great Clawski?

yaw rehto eht dellorcs ti fi daer ot reisae eb dluow tI

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #1456 on: July 11, 2012, 01:36:58 PM »
Back to the topic ppl!

Offline The Big Richo

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Keyboard Hero
« Reply #1457 on: July 11, 2012, 06:58:06 PM »
Whoa.
Who isn't a fan of the thinking man's orange Tim Fleming?

Gerks 27/6/11

But you see, it's not me, it's not my family.
In your head, in your head they are fighting,
With their tanks and their bombs,
And their bombs and their guns.
In your head, in your head, they are crying...

Online Hard Roar Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1458 on: July 11, 2012, 07:49:39 PM »
“I find it nearly impossible to make those judgments, but he is certainly up there with the really important ones, he is certainly up there with the Francis Bourkes and the Royce Harts and the Kevin Bartlett and the Kevin Sheedys, there is no doubt about that,” Balme said.

Offline tdy

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1459 on: July 11, 2012, 08:14:42 PM »
Caro is dressed like a nun tonight
Gary taking a whack at chris newman
Hutchy defending his mate brayshaw
Thommo speaking some sense

Whoa!!

Thommo is a twit.  He's the reason so many st Kildare players got injured with his do something special to break open the game mentality.  Ended up with a pile of broken stars.  Total twit.

Offline Coach

• Hardly A Prude
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Depend on Schulzy
« Reply #1460 on: July 11, 2012, 08:34:06 PM »

Offline Eat_em_Alive

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1461 on: July 15, 2012, 09:33:08 PM »
Just a reminder that its ON tonight at 11pm and not on monday.
Catch the best of foortys first lady, hairy malaka, the hamburgler and thomato

Btw, whilst the game was on yesterday I flicked it to MMM say 10 minds into first quarter, when I heard gary lyon say to the other guys.. I've just been watching the game in cairns because I've got nothing better to do and (then went quiet as if gesturing something) cos the next second choo man and everyone else starting laughing and peeing themselves..

That guys hatred is so blatant for this club, I hope he gets a bout of dioreahah whilst broadcasting tonight, wooly mammoth!
The anywhere, anytime Tigers.
E A T  E M  A L I V E  M O F O S

Offline Coach

• Hardly A Prude
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Depend on Schulzy
« Reply #1462 on: July 15, 2012, 09:43:25 PM »
Thommo threw up in Garry's dresser after a show once.

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #1463 on: July 15, 2012, 11:04:08 PM »
We're last on their agenda tonight.

Caro briefly said there should be 2-3 names who should hang their heads in shame after last night but more on that later in the show.

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #1464 on: July 15, 2012, 11:37:57 PM »
Caro was in supporter mode tonight.

Caro said doesn't like clubs selling home games but it's not an excuse. She quoted Malthouse on 3aw who said it was treason by the club (any club) to do that to it's footy team.

They showed all our mistakes in the last few minutes - Moore kicking above Cotch's head who had someone right on him, Maric and Derickx dropping sitters, mids not manning up and going one-on-one at the final centre bounce, 4 Tigers going to Matera when 3 of them had no chance of reaching him, Houli zoning off and goalkeeping.

Caro asked how can two players drop simple marks like that? Take them and the game is over. Thomas said pressure can make a ball melt in your hands. Gold Coast still believed they could win in the last few minutes whereas Richmond still doubted themselves.

Caro said Richmond is today a humiliated, ashamed and embarrassed club. No one has put their head up today to face the spotlight.

She said Jackson (in leadership group yet has missed 10-11 weeks now through suspension), Martin (grog/sleeping pills & missed training when the side is playing for finals) & even White (suspended as well) should all be ashamed of themselves for letting the club. All play and Richmond wins.

She also blamed the replacements Graham & Webberley for not being up to it and that Newy and Rance copped injuries.

Thomas said from his experience, with St Kilda down at Launceston when they had a great home record at Etihad, was that teams can subconsciously revolt against playing a home game away. They resent having to hop on a place and travel far away to play at home. 

Thomas also said finance doesn't matter if you aren't winning. Caro said Richmond will probably lose the $500k they made now in lower crowds. Lose to North next week and the crowds will fall away for the rest of the season.

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #1465 on: July 24, 2012, 12:32:27 AM »
A little bit about us tonight.

Hutchy thought the game on Sunday was one of if not the game of the season. Caro said we played well but North were the better team. She agreed with Malthouse's comments after the game that a lack of maturity cost us. Seeking permission to allow Wayne Campbell to be our runner on Sunday for the first time was partly about being able to educate and instruct the younger players onfield

Caro was more concerned about a apparent lack of discipline creeping in with firstly Hardwick abusing an umpire earlier in the year, then a trainer denying he had a go at an umpire as well and saying it was directed at Freo, then the off-field stuff with Martin and Connors, and finally on Sunday giving away silly and costly 50m penalties and free kicks.

Thomas did a ladder prediction amd had us finishing 10th on 12 wins just outside the final 8 on %.
1. Hawthorn
2. Adelaide
3. Collingwood
4. Sydney                64
5. West Coast
6. North Melbourne   56
7. Geelong               56
8. St Kilda                48
--------------------------------
9. Essendon              48
10. Richmond            48
11. Fremantle            48

The obligatory Richmond good call/bad call question was:- Despite missing the finals, will the Tigers have a Coleman and Brownlow medallist this year?
Hutchy said no. Cotchin not yet ready to win a Brownlow.

Offline tigs2011

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1466 on: July 24, 2012, 01:20:36 AM »
Who cares if we miss the 8 now as long as Bummers miss.  :birthday  :pray

Offline Eat_em_Alive

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1467 on: July 24, 2012, 07:38:59 AM »
Let me make 2 points:
1. Hutchy was trying to insinuate that Wayne Campbell is a coach and there was something untoward about RFC using him as a runner on the weekend.
2. Is it a lack of discipline, just plain and sick and tired of being singled out by the officials on game day, every game????
The anywhere, anytime Tigers.
E A T  E M  A L I V E  M O F O S

Offline bojangles17

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Platinum member 33 years
« Reply #1468 on: July 24, 2012, 08:18:30 AM »
Intersting cambo is the runner, must have been some way of addressing the fiasco at cairns with total communication breakdown when usually the runner starts coaching the side
RFC 1885, Often Imitated, Never Equalled

Offline cub

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • "Tigertime!"
    • bantigertrade
« Reply #1469 on: July 24, 2012, 08:27:01 AM »

Thomas did a ladder prediction amd had us finishing 10th on 12 wins just outside the final 8 on %.

8. St Kilda                48
--------------------------------
9. Essendon              48
10. Richmond            48
11. Fremantle            48

Would put that Suns game in a universe of it's own as another of Richmonds great cokups