Author Topic: Bachar Houli [merged]  (Read 334521 times)

TigerTimeII

Re: Bachar Houli to become a Tiger (Australian)
« Reply #285 on: October 10, 2010, 12:05:16 PM »
Hope he can play because he sounds like trouble. Not a good sign that he refuses to show up at the b&f.

so what he stayed away, he had no business in going to their b and f when all yr he was never made feel part of the team

and y would he go when he wants to be a tiger

Ramps

« Reply #286 on: October 10, 2010, 12:07:42 PM »
X is right on this. Houli not turning up has nothing to do with his character. All I ever heard was that Houli is a pretty decent kid.

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #287 on: October 10, 2010, 01:01:35 PM »
The line being pushed by Essendon is that a 3rd round pick (pick 50?) is worth nothing to them as they are only going to use 3 picks in this draft with Hird wanting to have a look at their current list next year under his coaching.

Offline big tone

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #288 on: October 10, 2010, 01:06:44 PM »
First sign for me that the great man James is delusional!! They have a much worse list than ours...IMO  :lol

Offline Oiafi

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Against logic there is no armour like ignorance.
« Reply #289 on: October 10, 2010, 01:20:04 PM »
The line being pushed by Essendon is that a 3rd round pick (pick 50?) is worth nothing to them as they are only going to use 3 picks in this draft with Hird wanting to have a look at their current list next year under his coaching.

Gee that's really nice James ... Is that supposed to mean something to us?

Oh I'm sorry, I misunderstood. Here have a really good pick for your VFL player. I'd hate to pay you what he is worth and then you not to get any benefit.  

:wallywink

Offline Infamy

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #290 on: October 10, 2010, 01:54:58 PM »
Very silly of them considering how strong the Top 50 in this draft is meant to be

Offline yellowandback

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #291 on: October 10, 2010, 02:15:46 PM »
Hope he can play because he sounds like trouble. Not a good sign that he refuses to show up at the b&f.

so what he stayed away, he had no business in going to their b and f when all yr he was never made feel part of the team

Jordan McMahon turned up to our B&F and say what you like about his on field abilities - it took character and respect for the club to show up on the night after the year he has had.
It should not matter what kind of year any player has at the club, the B&F is an official club function and it is basic respect for the club - after all what do they say about club and the individual.
You may not think basic respect and courtesy are important values to a football club but I do and Bachar showed a lack of both to not turn up to an official club function while under contract.
It's that simple Spud
"I discussed (it) with my three daughters, my wife and my 82-year-old mum, because it has really affected me … If those comments … were made about one of my daughters, it would make the hairs on the back of my neck stand up. I would not have liked it at all.”

Offline jezza

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #292 on: October 10, 2010, 02:17:05 PM »
The argument from Essendon fans is they are only going to use 3 draft picks so something that late from us is worthless. Would have thought it is better than  losing Houli for nothing as it could at least be used in another trade. And if Essendon are only using that many picks, they are more deluded about the state of their list than I thought.

TigerTimeII

« Reply #293 on: October 10, 2010, 03:07:39 PM »

Jordan McMahon turned up to our B&F and say what you like about his on field abilities - it took character and respect for the club to show up on the night after the year he has had.
It should not matter what kind of year any player has at the club, the B&F is an official club function and it is basic respect for the club - after all what do they say about club and the individual.
You may not think basic respect and courtesy are important values to a football club but I do and Bachar showed a lack of both to not turn up to an official club function while under contract.

totally diff situation

btw sanchez owes rfc. he got pad handsomely for being a useless twitt

Offline Owl

• Magnificent Bastard
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Bring me TWO chickens
« Reply #294 on: October 10, 2010, 03:08:16 PM »
Stiff poo imo
« Last Edit: October 10, 2010, 05:22:03 PM by one-eyed »
Lots of people name their swords......

TigerTimeII

« Reply #295 on: October 10, 2010, 03:11:36 PM »
hey hird u sucker

take our rnd 3 pick offer  or we get houli for nothing in the psd u twitt
« Last Edit: October 10, 2010, 05:22:25 PM by one-eyed »

Online wayne

• Fame of Hall
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • In Absentia
« Reply #296 on: October 10, 2010, 03:37:01 PM »
First sign for me that the great man James is delusional!! They have a much worse list than ours...IMO  :lol

Hird just seen lowering his barbed wire canoe into poo creek... now where is that paddle??  :lol
« Last Edit: October 10, 2010, 05:23:26 PM by one-eyed »
And you may not think I care for you
When you know down inside that I really do

Online Willy

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • All up inside ya.
« Reply #297 on: October 10, 2010, 04:44:23 PM »
hey hird u c sucker

take our rnd 3 pick offer  or we get houli for nothing in the psd u twitt

;D  :clapping

Offline Stripes

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #298 on: October 10, 2010, 04:52:03 PM »
My only slight worry with this scenerio is what West Coast will do in the PSD? My guess is nothing and let him go to use but still.... :-\

Offline Owl

• Magnificent Bastard
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Bring me TWO chickens
« Reply #299 on: October 10, 2010, 05:06:25 PM »
Look, Bachar Houli isn't exactly setting the world on fire with interest from other clubs, this rubbish about a bigger pick is a beatup from Essendon, they are lucky to get what we offer.  If he was such hot property they would be organising a better trade with another club as we speak, fact is, there is no interest.  We were targeted as a low finishing club with better picks imo.  I smell some duplicity in the whole thing.  Same with the whole Grigg thing.  Yeah they all want to be Tigers...
« Last Edit: October 10, 2010, 05:22:53 PM by one-eyed »
Lots of people name their swords......