Author Topic: Bachar Houli [merged]  (Read 334604 times)

Offline Judge Roughneck

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Sir
Re: Bachar Houli to become a Tiger (Australian)
« Reply #315 on: October 11, 2010, 08:45:30 AM »
bullsh!t.  Collins tackle stats are actually better than Griggs.  Being lean doesn't make you 'weak bodied' by any stretch.  Tuck is a lean build and he is strong as eff.  Collins is tough as crap he copped an almighty flogging this year and still got up and kicked goals if you recall.  He might not look like your oiled Arnie wank posters but he is a good footballer who was coming along very nicely thanks.  I for one feel we gave up a skilled player who was coming along very nicely.

tuck
cm 189
kg 90

collins
cm 186
kg 78

TigerTimeII

« Reply #316 on: October 11, 2010, 08:49:25 AM »
bullsh!t.  Collins tackle stats are actually better than Griggs.  Being lean doesn't make you 'weak bodied' by any stretch.  Tuck is a lean build and he is strong as eff.  Collins is tough as crap he copped an almighty flogging this year and still got up and kicked goals if you recall.  He might not look like your oiled Arnie wank posters but he is a good footballer who was coming along very nicely thanks.  I for one feel we gave up a skilled player who was coming along very nicely.

u r a FI
tuck lean built, wtf

what drugs r u on, tuck is not lean built he is a solid unit

go back to ur bed time stories

Tigermonk

« Reply #317 on: October 11, 2010, 09:04:41 AM »

u r a FI
tuck lean built, wtf

what drugs r u on, tuck is not lean built he is a solid unit

go back to ur bed time stories

Spot on X

if anyone wanna call anyone learn then look at the captain  ;D his leaner than my boy  :lol

Offline wayne

• Fame of Hall
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • In Absentia
« Reply #318 on: October 11, 2010, 09:53:15 AM »
After seeing the Tiges cave with Collins, they'll probably ask for a round one selection today  :help

well they did want cotchin for houli and a 2nd rounder lol. hird and co. down at essendon are desperate. looks like they know they  have a very very long road infront of them. id be thinking .... at least 20 years  ;D

All the Bomber forums are talking about the 'Big Fish' they are hoping to attract, you're not going to catch a big fish with no bait on your hook!  :rollin
And you may not think I care for you
When you know down inside that I really do

Offline Owl

• Magnificent Bastard
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Bring me TWO chickens
« Reply #319 on: October 11, 2010, 10:31:34 AM »
ok let me correct myself X, Tuck is stockily/solidly built?  eff I wouldn't have a clue now would I, the bloke is a ropey build he isn't a tank, he would of looked like Collins when he was younger.  As for my bedtime stories, they sure beat wanking off to posters of Lou Ferrigno like you pal.  
« Last Edit: October 11, 2010, 12:54:02 PM by Owl »
Lots of people name their swords......

tony_montana

« Reply #320 on: October 11, 2010, 11:00:36 AM »
ok let me correct myself X, Tuck is stockily/solidly built?  eff I wouldn't have a clue now would I, the bloke is a ropey build he isn't a tank, he would of looked like Collins when he was younger.  As for my bedtime stories, they sure beat wanking off to Lou Ferrigno poster like you pal. 

agreed, has always had a wiry build, naturally with age has thickened up now, but early on until 24-25 was a wiry build

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #321 on: October 11, 2010, 11:19:56 AM »
Snip! Stick to the topic ppl. Too busy a day with the end of trade week in less than 3 hours.

gerkin greg

« Reply #322 on: October 11, 2010, 11:23:17 AM »
boooo  ;D

so Adelaide have traded their compo pick plus their 2nd, 3rd and 4th rounders for Tambling & Jacobs

Matt Rendell is lucky he's not working out of punt road LMAO
« Last Edit: October 11, 2010, 11:26:03 AM by one-eyed »

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #323 on: October 11, 2010, 12:53:53 PM »
Nothing yet on Houli according the Trade Week radio. Just that he'll definitely end up at Richmond via a last minute trade or the PSD. Up to Essendon if they want something in return or nothing.

tony_montana

« Reply #324 on: October 11, 2010, 01:08:48 PM »
Nothing yet on Houli according the Trade Week radio. Just that he'll definitely end up at Richmond via a last minute trade or the PSD. Up to Essendon if they want something in return or nothing.

yep bugger em and if houli gets picked up in the ND before we do, so be it,

Offline Smokey

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #325 on: October 11, 2010, 01:31:41 PM »
Not hard to see what Essendon are doing.  They want us to take him for nothing in the PSD because then they have the first 'live' pick (assuming West Coast) pass as reported.  If we have that pick earmarked for someone else then it forces Houli into the ND and cuts our draft options back.

Ramps

« Reply #326 on: October 11, 2010, 01:36:32 PM »
Houli needs to go to the ND and we can pick him at 46. If hes gone beforehand then its bad luck.Would like to see us leave our PSD option open right now so we can see who ends up in there.

Offline Owl

• Magnificent Bastard
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Bring me TWO chickens
« Reply #327 on: October 11, 2010, 01:37:24 PM »
Good call smokey.  Be interesting to see who has their eye on what.
Lots of people name their swords......

Offline Penelope

• Internet nuffer and sooky jellyfish
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #328 on: October 11, 2010, 01:37:49 PM »
It shouldnt cut our trade options back smokey. We just hope we get him in th ND for the pick we were offering anyway. If someone else takes him before so be it, but you'd think if someone was willing to give up an earlier pick they would have offered that to Essendon by now.
“For My thoughts are not your thoughts,
Nor are your ways my ways,” says the Lord.

“For as the heavens are higher than the earth,
So are my ways higher than your ways,
And my thoughts than your thoughts."

Yahweh? or the great Clawski?

yaw rehto eht dellorcs ti fi daer ot reisae eb dluow tI

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #329 on: October 11, 2010, 02:01:20 PM »
Hutchy still reckons Essendon will blink at the last minute.