Author Topic: Teenage schoolgirl on facebook vs St Kilda stars  (Read 102724 times)

Ox

Re: Teenage schoolgirl on facebook vs St Kilda stars
« Reply #375 on: February 21, 2011, 11:52:14 PM »
Man,this chick is full on.
I'd love to be her manager.

Offline DCrane

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Belle, Richmond PR manager
« Reply #376 on: February 22, 2011, 12:55:00 AM »
If there is one thing that can bring about a mans downfall it is young, sweet pussy.

One of the worst presents I ever received was the Ricky Nixon sort-of autobiography 'It's a jungle out there' published by Pan McMillan.  It is 'ghost' written by James Weston and it was a terrible read from the start, it's mostly made up of a sycophantic paragraph or two, followed by a quote by Ricky patting himself on the back for being a hard nut and winning a great deal for his client. I only got about 3/4 of the way thru the book. Boring! Jerry Maguire it was not!

There is one passage from Pg 286 however that I think is worth quoting from the time when the Ben Cousins saga first started unfolding.

James Weston on Ricky-The player manager was tempted to institute his Pyramid Rule, which goes like this: when a player denies the undeniable, he explains that the consequences of the lie stretch much further than the player himself. The player is at the top of the pyramid and he selfishly thinks of only himself, when in fact below him in the pyramid are a wife or girlfriend, parents, siblings, a football club, teammates, coaches, sponsors, supporters and indeed the AFL itself.

Ricky on himself and his Pyramid Rule"I then state that perpetuating the lie will bring the entire pyramid down. Then I suggest that I want him to think about what he is going to say while I go and make a coffee, and I'll be back in 90 seconds. I usually simply walk out the door of the office and then straight back in. It's amazing how a 90-second cup of coffee might be the best truth serum in the world."

Ricky, if you're out there, can I just suggest that you go make yourself a cuppa, and institute your Pyramid Rule on yourself, and let us know what the results were?
Also, if you end up being kicked out of the footy industry, I'd suggest that you may have a future career with the Commonwealth of Australia. The James Bond-esque way in which you extracted the drug confession from Ben Cousins was one of a natural born ASIO intelligence agent. The hair fits perfectly too. Reinvent yourself Ricky and the world could be your oyster!

Ox

« Reply #377 on: February 22, 2011, 01:15:38 AM »
 :clapping :clapping :clapping :clapping :clapping

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #378 on: February 22, 2011, 02:47:20 AM »
Bye-bye Ricky!

Ricky Nixon scandal: The spy videos that rocked the AFL

* Anthony Dowsley
    * February 22, 2011

EXPLOSIVE video and audio recorded by the "St Kilda Schoolgirl" reveal what she claims is AFL player manager Ricky Nixon engaging in conduct that could ruin his career.

The Herald Sun can reveal details of recordings which the 17-year-old claims will prove she and Nixon, 47, were in a cocaine-fuelled sexual relationship.

In a video, the girl says to the camera "This is proving that Ricky Nixon is here, just have a look at this", while a shower can be heard running in the background.

Rifling through the pockets of a pair of jeans on the floor, the girl produces a Blackberry mobile phone displaying Ricky Nixon's image and name.

The time and date of the phone show as 2.15am on Saturday, February 12.

She takes out a wallet displaying what appears to be Ricky Nixon's Flying Start and Etihad Stadium pass and credit cards.

The girl scans to a table where there is a pile of white powder which appears to be cocaine with one line next to it.

There is a empty plastic bag on the bench.

After another conversation caught on tape, a man she claims was Ricky Nixon undresses to his underwear and climbs on the bed.

In one phone conversation she claims she recorded of Nixon this month, a man tries to convince her to support him publicly.

Nixon, who is not supposed to contact or see the girl, tried to coach her how to respond to a high-profile journalist writing a critical article about him and his handling of her, she says.

In the phone call, the man the girl claims is Nixon talks about Age journalist Caroline Wilson saying: "She's writing an article slamming St Kilda about how they've handled all this."

"She's also going to rip into me about the way I've treated you and you know, well, which is ridiculous.

"I'm going to ring her and say, not say anything, but say look, if you're going to write anything about me, how about you talk to ... "

The girl says: "So you want me to stand up for you?"

Male voice: "Well, don't stand, I don't want you to go overboard, but just say look, Ricky's been helping me get myself back together a bit, and, I don't want to talk about it too much, just sort of say something like that. Could you do that or not?"

She replied: "Yeah, I sort of wanted to say that I hate you though, because I hate you like heaps though, so."

The man then turned on the charm, she said.

"Don't say (that) you idiot. I'll make it up to you tonight baby, all right?

"So, if she rings you, don't say I've put you up to it or anything like that.

"The main thing they're going to focus on is that I had these photos of you and da de da de da de da. Even if you say Ricky sat down with me and he destroyed those photos and ... "

She then tells him he has not deleted photos of her.

"How do you know I haven't?" the man says, to which she replies: "Because you showed me the other night."

He follows with a sleazy reply: "Yeah, well, I'll have another look in my phone tonight, when I'm on top of you ... Oh sorry, don't vomit again."

After the conversation, a friend with her exclaims: "He's so ugly ... You're dating the Elephant Man."

The Herald Sun first became aware of the scandal when the girl contacted the paper on February 13, saying: "Hey AD, I might have a VERY good story for you ...?"

At 1.56am on February 15, she texted: "Got a clear facial shot. See me tmrw?"

Then she texted: "He's sleeping in my bed right now ... What time will u be up tmrw?? I think he's leaving my aprtmt at around 6am??"'

The Herald Sun then filmed Nixon leaving Causeway 353 hotel, in the CBD - which St Kilda footy club was paying for - at about 7.15am.

The girl claims they have been involved for about a month, including a rendezvous at his holiday house in Point Lonsdale.

Bad blood between Nixon and the girl began before she released the scandalous Saints' photos that derailed its pre-season.

Nixon took photos of the girl at his office late last year.

During this meeting, Nixon claims she began stripping after arriving in a police uniform and a mini-skirt.

Her version was very different.

In other texts between Nixon and the girl, seen by the Herald Sun, they give each other pet names.

She had him listed as "Jarrad" and "Jarrad Cutie" in her phone and also had him dialled in as "Ricky F...Face Nixon" before their relationship began.

He referred to her as "Reject".

The vision, along with other videos and audio tapes released to the Herald Sun, could lead to criminal charges being laid against Mr Nixon.

Material obtained from the girl, including an empty packet, were supplied to Victoria Police about midnight on Friday.

A packet given to the Herald Sun has tested positive for cocaine, opiates and amphetamines.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/afl/nixon-to-face-grilling-from-players-group/story-e6frf9jf-1226009703376

Dubstep Dookie

« Reply #379 on: February 22, 2011, 03:31:48 AM »
Well, Ox's info was bang on.  :clapping

How long till Nixon tops himself?

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #380 on: February 22, 2011, 04:45:48 AM »
I really don't understand how anyone can make crude or suggestive jokes about this TEENAGE girl. Clearly none of you who do this have daughters.

She may be promiscuous or disingenuous but she is obviously in need of proper guidance. I think it's stupid to make light of the fact that she has been taken advantage of.

For example: If a carer or a teacher was to be seduced by a teenager and somehow engaged in inappropriate sexual encounters then who is charged of a crime? The teenage girl or the teacher.?
How is this situation any different here?
As i said she may be a very salacious type but the facts are that ethically and morally everything says it's wrong for an adult to take advantage of a teenager even if they are this way.

It's nigh on impossible to have any sympathy for her as she's no innocent little creature. She may be 17 years old and legally still classed as a minor but she knows exactly what she is doing. If you read her old facebook page before it was taken down when the Nick Riewoldt photo hit the news, she has this twisted idea of herself as now famous and important. People need to ignore her but the problem is the males she attracts are stupid, sleazy and high profile and are giving her air to stay in the limelight which is what she craves. There are no winners here. All have just burned each other.
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

FNM

« Reply #381 on: February 22, 2011, 05:29:58 AM »
If she really was a victim, which is very hard to gauge and I don't think anyone will really know, she's exacted her revenge and she should stop now and move on.
Unfortunately, there are no real nice people in this story so it's hard to decide how you feel about it all.
I'm still pro-girl because even though she knows what she's doing, I don't think she really knows of the consequences to her life and has no genuine support behind her.
But it's definitely hard to feel sorry for Nixon as well.  I feel sorry for his kids though, they're the real innocents caught up in all this.
One thing I do know, it's pretty cringeworthy stuff and you wonder when it will all end.
Hopefully, footballers will think twice before they become involved with minors in the future.  Whether it's just visiting a school, out and about, whatever, just smile at the kids, be nice, but move on.

Online Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #382 on: February 22, 2011, 07:47:43 AM »
I really don't understand how anyone can make crude or suggestive jokes about this TEENAGE girl. Clearly none of you who do this have daughters.

She may be promiscuous or disingenuous but she is obviously in need of proper guidance. I think it's stupid to make light of the fact that she has been taken advantage of.

For example: If a carer or a teacher was to be seduced by a teenager and somehow engaged in inappropriate sexual encounters then who is charged of a crime? The teenage girl or the teacher.?
How is this situation any different here?
As i said she may be a very salacious type but the facts are that ethically and morally everything says it's wrong for an adult to take advantage of a teenager even if they are this way.

Dear Mrs Doubtfire,

If you look back through this thread, you will see it's obvious most posters are bagging out Nixon moreso than the girl. Personally, I hope he tops himself. It would sure leave more oxygen for the rest of us.

BTW, recent studies suggest almost 2/3 of Australian females are sexually active by the time the reach year 12.  

http://www.smh.com.au/lifestyle/lifematters/teenage-girls-more-sexually-active-than-a-decade-ago-20101005-1669s.html

Regards,

DD.

cary stuff. Im praying for a boy then in 6 months or il be obtaining my firearm licence

Good post. Nixon and the Stkilda FC should be held accountable. Its pretty simple she is 17 dont go near her.

They all knew exactly what they were doing when they went to town on her. She is young, niave, dumb and stupid but ALL THEY NEEDED TO SAY WAS NO AND WALK AWAY, but they didnt. I hope the Stkilda FC burn this year i really did. What a pathetic excuse for a football club and the whole club tumbles

I also believe there must have been  issues at home for her to turn out like this but hey thats my opinion.

How her parents can just walk away is beyond me. Its like those parents who walk away when their kid is on smack :banghead :banghead
Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.

FNM

« Reply #383 on: February 22, 2011, 07:57:20 AM »
I wonder if Riewoldt will continue his support for Nixon or distance himself from it all

Offline Mr Magic

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #384 on: February 22, 2011, 08:13:03 AM »
It's nigh on impossible to have any sympathy for her as she's no innocent little creature. She may be 17 years old and legally still classed as a minor but she knows exactly what she is doing. If you read her old facebook page before it was taken down when the Nick Riewoldt photo hit the news, she has this twisted idea of herself as now famous and important. People need to ignore her but the problem is the males she attracts are stupid, sleazy and high profile and are giving her air to stay in the limelight which is what she craves. There are no winners here. All have just burned each other.

Good post MT.
Victim? lol.

I don't care how old she is.
This girl is arguably even more horrid than those she is entrapping.
50 foot pole applies. Who in their right mind would have anything to do with her?

However for all that my hat is off to Ox too.
His info was on the money and Nixon is going to hell for his sins shortly.
Bye, bye Ricky indeed.

FNM

« Reply #385 on: February 22, 2011, 08:24:45 AM »

However for all that my hat is off to Ox too.
His info was on the money and Nixon is going to hell for his sins shortly.
Bye, bye Ricky indeed.
His text was spot on  :bow

Offline Penelope

• Internet nuffer and sooky jellyfish
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #386 on: February 22, 2011, 09:17:31 AM »

Absolutely spot on MT. She is a coniving and spiteful creature. In the latest offering she gives the impression she cant stand nixon, while also saying she was in a relationship with him.

If that is true then she has hooked he underage goods, not for money, but for revenge and that is as low as nixon himself. Two peas in a pod that should be cooked together.

cary stuff. Im praying for a boy then in 6 months or il be obtaining my firearm licence

Good post. Nixon and the Stkilda FC should be held accountable. Its pretty simple she is 17 dont go near her.

They all knew exactly what they were doing when they went to town on her. She is young, niave, dumb and stupid but ALL THEY NEEDED TO SAY WAS NO AND WALK AWAY, but they didnt. I hope the Stkilda FC burn this year i really did. What a pathetic excuse for a football club and the whole club tumbles

I also believe there must have been  issues at home for her to turn out like this but hey thats my opinion.

How her parents can just walk away is beyond me. Its like those parents who walk away when their kid is on smack :banghead :banghead
:lol I can just see your firearms license forms now;
Reason for obtaining a firearms licesne?
To protect my daughters purity.

In all seriousness though, if you had a son and he brought her home, would you be happy about that?

I think the critisism labeled at her parents is a bit unfair too. It'd highly doubtful that this self damaging behaviour is anything new.

They wont be the first parents to given up on a kid with exasperation. There is only so much poo a person can put up with. Once they get to a certain age you  basically start to loose influence over them, it's just the degree that differs. You will most probably find that out in 15-16 years time daniel and i just hope for your sake it's not at the wrong end of the scale.

Just as there are many cases of kids turning out all right despite bad parenting, there also plenty of cases of kids going bad despite good parenting, but hey, why should we let lack of knowledge stop us from judging people we dont know?
“For My thoughts are not your thoughts,
Nor are your ways my ways,” says the Lord.

“For as the heavens are higher than the earth,
So are my ways higher than your ways,
And my thoughts than your thoughts."

Yahweh? or the great Clawski?

yaw rehto eht dellorcs ti fi daer ot reisae eb dluow tI

Offline tiga

• Exhaling Carbon in the
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Yes Hampson has taken a mark!
« Reply #387 on: February 22, 2011, 09:30:18 AM »
Quote of the year from "chix with pix" on Triple M this morning. They asked her if Ricky was falling in Love with her and she replied "I don't think I can answer that. That is a personal question!" ROFLMFAAAAOOOOOOO  :rollin

Ox

« Reply #388 on: February 22, 2011, 12:15:03 PM »
@Nixon -  lol - go and neck urself,u weak,pathetic dog.Ugly too.

Here's the txt for those that didn't get to see it

Text going round about Ricky Nixon - Caught up with my mate from the herald sun tonight. The st kilda girl turned up at the paper with a video of her and ricky nixon earlier this week. Allegedly In it he snorts coke and then puts her away. While he is out of the room she takes the camera and opens his wallet and films his licence to make sure there is no question as to who it is, she films the bag that the coke is in and has then presented it to the hs for testing. The editor fronted him and made him come in, he initially denied it but then broke down started crying .... She them turned up at the paper with a shiner today. He has since got a lawyer so the paper is undecided about what to do.

Edit: that ... bit hasn't been mentioned in the media yet so you can't post it until it is. Stick to PMs.
« Last Edit: February 22, 2011, 12:36:18 PM by one-eyed »

Dubstep Dookie

« Reply #389 on: February 22, 2011, 12:24:44 PM »
What are the odds he's already tried to neck himself during his flight to Ireland?

One things for sure, the media will be waiting for him in Dublin  ;D