Author Topic: World according to Bush  (Read 16802 times)

Offline Judge Roughneck

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Sir
« Last Edit: September 12, 2014, 08:46:19 AM by Judge Roughneck »

Offline Judge Roughneck

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Sir
Re: World according to Bush
« Reply #31 on: September 11, 2014, 08:57:14 PM »
I am going to be transcribing the key points of the video here. This post will be constantly edited till I finish watching the video. Help me find sources and maybe we can make a difference. EDIT: all the sources for the video are in the video's description.
September 1991 - George H.W. Bush and a number of bankers and people in intelligence, finance a $240 billion dollar covert operations war chest (called Project Hammer) that were scheduled to come due on September 12th, 2001.
Project Hammer was mainly used to finance a cover economic operation against the collapsing Soviet Union, where "unknown" Western investors bought up much of the Soviet industry, with a focus on oil and gas, crashing the Russian economy, looting its central bank, orchestrating the "great ruble scam" and a number of other clandestine operations meant to keep Russia from ever competing with the U.S. as a world super-power.
Several agencies were collecting and compiling evidence on Project Hammer up until 9/11. This included the Office of Naval Intelligence (ONI), which was moved to the outer E ring of the recently renovated section of the pentagon that was hit on 9/11.
DIA E.P. Heidner of ONI said they had been investigating the crimes associated with the plundering of Russia. 39 out of the 40 people who worked in those offices were killed on 9/11, including ONI's entire chain of command.
Many passengers on Flight 77 held 'top secret clearances' and were connected with Pentagon black operations.
Agents of ONI were also investigating financial transactions linked to securities being managed by those security dealers in the world trade center that were also targeted.
31% of the 125 fatalies in the Pentagon were from the Naval Commander Center that housed the Office of Naval Intelligence.
41% of the fatalities in the Twin Towers came two companies that managed U.S. government securities: Cantor Fitzgerald and Eurobrokers.
There were three major securities brokers in the World Trade Center: Cantor Fitzgerald, Eurobrokers, and Garbon Inter Capital. Cantor Fitzgerald was the largest securities dealer in the U.S.
Fire and explosions reported in the World Trade Center: under the FBI offices in the North Tower on the 23rd floor, fires on the 22nd floor at 8:47, explosions and fires reported at Garbon Inter Capital on the 25th floor and basement of Tower 1. Shortly after, at 9:03, Flight 175 hit the South Tower- directly beneath the floors in which Euro Brokers was situated. In all these cases, the explosive, fire destruction consumed the offices in the several floors above, destroying files and trapping victims.
EDIT: had to stop to go shopping
continuing
Building 6 was destroyed by an explosion that took place before either tower fell. This secondary explosion took out a portion of the building which just happened to include the El Dorado Task Force's offices.
The El Dorado Task Force was an inter-agency money laundering watchdog group responsible for coordinating all major money-laundering investigations in the U.S. In the immediate aftermath of September 11th, these groups would be redirected to investigate terrorist financing.
FEMA photographer and 9/11 whistleblower Kurt Sonnenfield testified to entering the U.S. Customs Vault in the basement of WTC 6, which was found completely empty and left with the door wide open. All of its contents appear to have been looted during the attacks. There is also evidence that gold was being looted from the vaults beneath WTC 4- there were several early reports of a 10-wheel truck packed with stolen bullion, caught fleeing WTC 5 when the vehicle had become stuck on a collapsed ceiling brace, forcing the driver to flee the scene.
Fireproofing "upgrades" on the exact floors coinceding with failure and impact in the towers. Suspicious power-downs and evcuation drills.
perma-link

Going specifically with all the LIHOP evidence is the best door opener for any new person.
ever forget that the victims families asked questions and demanded answers, but all they got were lies and cold shoulders.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nzRmb3Z-E0A
Never forget that Christy Todd Whitman head of the EPA knowingly lied about the safety of the air at ground zero and premeditatedly murdered the first responders.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qC3YlKERdg8
Never forget all the 9/11 whistle blowers who died mysteriously.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bvay28lZiHU
Never forget PDD W199i where the Bush Administration threatened prosecution of any FBI agent by the DoJ for investigating the Bin Laden family or the active cells.
http://www.prisonplanet.com/911.html#w199i
Never forget the FBI admitted they had "No Hard Evidence" Connecting Bin Laden to 9/11.
http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/article13664.htm
Never forget that alleged hijackers were still alive
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/1559151.stm
Never forget all the National security whistle blowers trying to wake all the sleep walking sheep in total denial of reality that there were in fact whistle blowers on 9/11, a lot of them.
http://www.nswbc.org/Press%20Releases/NSWBC-911Comm.htm
Never forget that 7 out of 10 of the 9/11 commissioners don't even buy the story of their own commission
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Atju9lOAtn8
Never forget who created Al Qaeda
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dqn0bm4E9yw
Never forget all these professionals, victims and insiders who question the official fairytale of 9/11 many of which are also whistle blowers. Including: 220+ Senior Military, Intelligence Service, Law Enforcement, and Government Officials 2000+ Engineers and Architects 250+ Pilots and Aviation Professionals 400+ Professors Question 9/11 300+ 9/11 Survivors and Family Members 200+ Artists, Entertainers, and Media Professionals 400+ Medical Professionals
http://patriotsquestion911.com/
Never forget that NORAD stood down
http://georgewashington.blogspot.com/2008/03/norad-stand-down-in-2-minutes.html

Offline The Big Richo

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Keyboard Hero
« Reply #32 on: September 11, 2014, 09:13:59 PM »
Every time this thread comes up it disappoints me.

Who isn't a fan of the thinking man's orange Tim Fleming?

Gerks 27/6/11

But you see, it's not me, it's not my family.
In your head, in your head they are fighting,
With their tanks and their bombs,
And their bombs and their guns.
In your head, in your head, they are crying...

Offline Judge Roughneck

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Sir
« Reply #33 on: September 12, 2014, 08:37:41 AM »
-------------------------------------------------------THE AIRPORTS
19 alleged terrorists (to be referred just as terrorists from now on) were able to avoid hundreds of airport CCTVs, except 3. Of those 3, one of the recordings (which will be named Dulles from now on) that was only released in 2004 poses a serious problem:
At least until the date of the 9/11, all of the CCTVs available (including the Pentagons') only recorded at 1-5FPS and had timestamps while the Dulles was recording at +12FPS(if I am not mistaken) and has no timestamp.
The airports, which the terrorists used, have hundreds of CCTVs that cover the entrances and all of the public areas, yet only 1 camera from 2 airports (Dulles and Portland, Maine) were able to capture 6 of the 19 terrorists. The airplane victims were also never captured by the airport CCTVs. In contrast, here is the constant tracking via CCTV of the navy yard shooting using all the CCTVs that captured the shooter outside and inside the building. Somehow the Logan airport failed to record a single victim and/or terrorist.
--------------------------------------------------------THE HIJACKS
Every pilot and co-pilot is instructed with transponder squawk codes, one of them -7500- is the code for hijacking and it takes 3s to input and send. Despite having 4 pilots and 4 co-pilots, not one of them sent out the 3s squawk as they were instructed to. The alleged Flight11's FDR shows that the airplane was too high to have struck the lamp posts. Todd Beamer, one of Flight93's passenger, described the hijack occuring as he was speaking (at 9:43 AM) when in fact this event had already happened ~20 minutes earlier.
--------------------------------------------------------THE CRASHES
-------------------------THE PENTAGON-------------------------------
Only 2 cameras recorded an object crashing into the Pentagon, one recorded only a flash. The 2 cameras that recorded the object show a white smoke coming from the object that the Flight77 could not have produced:
Engine damage from lamp-posts impact: Not possible, airplane engine smoke produces a thin and dark smoke
Fuel leaking from tank damage or engine damage: Not possible, it didn't catch fire when the airplane exploded, the lawn has no jetfuel burn marks.
Contrails: Not possible seen that the humidity levels were not enough, corroborated by the lack of those on both airplanes that crashed into the twin towers
Condensation: Not possible, same reason as contrails
Rocket/missile-like smoke: Strongly resembles the smoke produced by missiles/rockets and might explain why Pentagon personnel stated that they noticed the smell of cordite
These 2 cameras have all frames perfectly synchronized -including the moment of the high speed explosion- except the one where the object enters the frame. According to the cameras, the airplane existed in 2 different places in the same moment of time.
-------------------------THE PENNSYLVANIA---------------------------
Despite the entire airplane allegedly plunged into the ground, one of the engines jumped to a considerable distance from the crash site. This engine was attached to the same airplane as the other one, diving at the same speed as the other one and hitting the same ground as the other one, yet one of the engines was buried and the other landed far away for no reason.
The engine that was buried under the ground was compressed along it's length under ~3 and half feet of dirt. This engine had a clam shell of considerable proportions, but for some reason not one part of that shell is present in the previously linked photo of the engine.
There were debris found at such a distance from the impact point of the airplane that it could not have been covered from its explosion, this path of debris suggests that the airplane was actually flying on the opposite direction and not the one officially told. This also fits Val MacClatchey's testimony of the plane path.
Val MacClatchey's famous photo poses a serious problem, it displays a mushroom cloud that is consistent with an explosion and not with a jet crash. When an airplane crashes it produces a long column of smoke, not just a mushroom cloud. The lack of typical airplane crash aftermath smoke has also been confirmed by another witness.
In contrast with Flight 93, here is an airplane crash of a Boeing 737-200 of 17,November 2013 that nose dived in 70º and still had plenty of easily identifiable airplane parts and both engines were found in the same location.
Here you can see more airplane crashes comparisons with Flight 93 and see how unique Flight 93 was. http://killtown.911review.org/flight93/crash-comparisons.html
----------------------------------------------------------THE CALLS
There are 2 calls that contradict the offical version of events; the before mentioned Todd Beamer call and Jeremy Glick's.
Todd Beamer:
Flight 93 hijack occured at 9:28
Todd Beamer's call describes the hijack about to happen at 9:43
Flight 93 crashed at 10:03
Todd Beamer's call made with an airphone last for 3925 seconds. It last 45 minutes after the plane had already crashed.
Lisa Jefferson also confirms that the call was not lost: "We didn’t lose a connection because there’s a different sound that you use. It’s a squealing sound when you lose a connection. I never lost connection, but it just went silent."
Jeremy Glick:
Call starts at 9:37
Flight 93 crashes at 10:03
Call lasts for 7565 seconds, placing the end of the call at 11:41. It last for 1 hour and ~38 minutes after the plane had already crashed.
These calls were made from the airplane's airphone destined to two different interfaces: One was to the GTE's assistant landline telephone, the other was to a cellphone.
These calls could not have remained connected by a system mistake because airphones charge per time, the system was built to only count the time the client is connected in order to avoid overcharging him by allowing calls to "stay connected" when they were not. The fact that they also disconnected at different times rules out any possible system fault which, if possible, would at best disconnect both calls at the same time since they would have "disconnected" at the same time, the time of the crash.
The ACARS data also corroborates the above, seen that the only possible explanation for the calls to remain connected after the airplane crashed is that the airplane from where the calls came from never crashed in the first place.
--------------------------------------------THE TOWERS' COLLAPSES
-------------------------SOUTH TOWER--------------------------------
The section above the airplane impact zone tilted and then fell vertically, violating Newton's First Law of Motion in which a body in motion (rotation in this case) tends to stay in motion unless acted on by an outside force. In this case this was the expected movement of the top if it was simply collapsing.
Despite the fact that the top section tilted and was only ~30%(33floors) of the building it was still capable of destroying the remaining ~69%(76 floors) completely, directly violating Newton's third law.
-------------------------NORTH TOWER--------------------------------
A problem with this collapse is that despite the fact that the top section fell vertically and almost symetrically, it can be clearly identified a concentrated destruction almost as fast as the debris fall occuring on the right face of the building.
Sharing the exact same result as the South Tower, the North tower also violates Newton's third law by an even larger margin. The top section was only 15.45%(17 floors) destroying the intact 93% 83% (92 floors).
According to NIST, WTC1 fell only 28% longer than pure free-fall:
"The upper section of the building then collapsed onto the floors below, within 12s, the collapse of WTC 1 had left nothing but rubble."
NIST file NCSTAR1 section 2.9
If it was free fall it would have been 9.32s without air resistance, meaning that -according to NIST- all floors provided a resistance that add up to 2.77s (12s - 9.32s).
Below the collapse area there were 95 floors.
2.77s / 95 floors = each floor being destroyed in 0.029s
29/1000ths of a second.
According to NIST, each floor -composed by concrete and steel- was being destroyed as fast as the impact between a stick and a cue ball.
Despite the top being only ~16% of the building (weaker and lighter), the result was still a perfect vertical gravity assisted downfall destruction of the remaining 93% 83% perfectly intact structure (stronger as well) defying yet again another law of physics -Newton's third law- in which a smaller and weaker body cannot destroy a bigger and stronger body.
For example: for every floor of the 93% 83% destroyed another floor of the 16% has to be destroyed. If Newton's third law had been respected, the building would be standing with ~75 floors, not 0. A better explanation of the laws of physics violation: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DPwwcXF_V0c&t=2329
CONTD IN COMMENTS
Edit: after 8 hours, there are only two comments that question anything I've posted. Let's see what the 'debunkers' had to say:
A. Someone likened WTC1 and WTC2's controlled demolition to dominoes toppling over. I don't need to address this claim, as it is without merit.
B. Another person tried to prove that visual pictures of WTC7 having small, local office fires was false according to verbal testimony. Yet, with hundreds of cameras/camcorders pointing at the aftermath of that day (remember, WTC7 spent 7 extra hours being photographed before it was demolished), the poster can't provide one picture of their verbal proof.

Offline The Big Richo

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Keyboard Hero
« Reply #34 on: September 12, 2014, 08:40:08 AM »
Sorry    :(

It's all very interesting Judge, I'm just always hoping for a different kind of bush.
Who isn't a fan of the thinking man's orange Tim Fleming?

Gerks 27/6/11

But you see, it's not me, it's not my family.
In your head, in your head they are fighting,
With their tanks and their bombs,
And their bombs and their guns.
In your head, in your head, they are crying...

Offline Judge Roughneck

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Sir
« Reply #35 on: September 12, 2014, 08:44:17 AM »

It's all very interesting Judge, I'm just always hoping for a different kind of bush.

A great man one told me something along the lines of

"There are not too many things in this world I feel very strongly about. However, one of those things is newtons laws of motion" ...

Dickens, Great Expectations: “Take nothing on its looks; take everything on evidence. There's no better rule."

*edit, I misread your post. Your wanna see punjami pictures . Carry on my friend
« Last Edit: September 12, 2014, 09:02:29 AM by Judge Roughneck »

Offline Chuck17

• The Shaun Grugg of OER
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #36 on: September 12, 2014, 11:36:29 AM »

A great man one told me something along the lines of

"There are not too many things in this world I feel very strongly about. However, one of those things is newtons laws of motion" ...

Dickens, Great Expectations: “Take nothing on its looks; take everything on evidence. There's no better rule."

*edit, I misread your post. Your wanna see punjami pictures . Carry on my friend

You crack me up sometimes Bents

Offline Penelope

• Internet nuffer and sooky jellyfish
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #37 on: September 12, 2014, 11:41:31 AM »
 :lol
“For My thoughts are not your thoughts,
Nor are your ways my ways,” says the Lord.

“For as the heavens are higher than the earth,
So are my ways higher than your ways,
And my thoughts than your thoughts."

Yahweh? or the great Clawski?

yaw rehto eht dellorcs ti fi daer ot reisae eb dluow tI

Offline Judge Roughneck

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Sir

Offline Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #39 on: September 14, 2014, 09:30:46 PM »
you stilll going on about this mate.

infowars, illumanati, dollar signs this that

Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.

Offline Judge Roughneck

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Sir
« Reply #40 on: September 15, 2014, 09:42:02 AM »
you stilll going on about this mate.

infowars, illumanati, dollar signs this that

Boy, I love talking about the Kennedy assassination, man. That’s my favourite topic. You know why? Because to me it’s a great example of, er, a totalitarian government’s ability to, you know, manage information and thus keep us in the dark any way they … Oh, sorry. Wrong meeting … Ah [beep]. That’s the meeting we’re having tomorrow at the docks.
I love talking about Kennedy. I was just down in Dallas, Texas. You know you can go down there and, ah, to Dealey Plaza where Kennedy was assassinated. And you can actually go to the sixth floor of the School Book Depository. It’s a museum called … The Assassination Museum. I think they named that after the assassination. I can’t be too sure of the chronology here, but …
Anyway they have the window set up to look exactly like it did on that day. And it’s really accurate, you know. ’Cause Oswald’s not in it.
Yeah, yeah, so wow, that’s cool. Painstaking accuracy, you know. It’s true. It’s called the ‘Sniper’s Nest’. It’s glassed in, it’s got the boxes sitting there.
You can’t actually get to the window as such but the reason they did that, of course, they didn’t want thousands of American tourists getting there each year going [Mimes looking out of window] “No [beep]ing way! I can’t even see the road. [beep], they’re lying to us. [beep]! Where are they? There’s no [beep]ing way!”
Not unless Oswald was hanging by his toes, upside down from the ledge. Either that or some pigeons grabbed onto him, flew him over the motorcade … Surely someone would have seen that. You know, there was rumours of anti–Castro pigeons seen drinking in bars … Someone overhead them saying: “coup, coup, coup.”
Unbelievable. And you know what’s wild? People’s, er, attitudes in the States about it. Talking about Kennedy, people come up to me: “Bill, quit talking about Kennedy, man. Let it go. It’s a long time ago, just forget about it.” And I’m like, alright, then don’t bring up Geez to me. As long as we’re talking shelf life here. “Bill, you know Geez died for you.” Yeah, well, it was a long time ago. Forget about it! How about this. Get Pilate to release the [beep]ing files. Quit washing your hands, Pilate. Release the goddam files. Who else was on that grassy Golgotha that day? “Bill, it was just, you know, huh, taking over of democracy by a totalitarian government, let it go.”

Rip bill hicks

Offline Judge Roughneck

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Sir
« Reply #41 on: September 16, 2014, 05:39:37 PM »
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=P3jgJPAf2FE

9/11 BBC news footage showing the reporting of building 7 as "having collapsed", despite it not collapsing for 20 more minutes AND building 7 is still visible in the background during the broadcast.

Offline tiga

• Exhaling Carbon in the
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Yes Hampson has taken a mark!
« Reply #42 on: September 17, 2014, 02:06:38 PM »
Why do I keep clicking on this thread??  :banghead

It's like walking into the local Pub hoping to see a rockin new house band in action but still ending up with the same old 1/3 of the Little River Band's original lineup belting out "Help is on its way".

Offline Smokey

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #43 on: September 17, 2014, 02:09:22 PM »
 :lol :lol

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #44 on: September 17, 2014, 08:36:00 PM »
Why do I keep clicking on this thread??  :banghead

It's like walking into the local Pub hoping to see a rockin new house band in action but still ending up with the same old 1/3 of the Little River Band's original lineup belting out "Help is on its way".

:lol

Thanks tiga, you've just reminded me why I click on this thread

"Hang on, help is on it's way"
"I'll be there as fast as I can"

:dancing :dancing

Yeah!!!!!!!!
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)