Author Topic: Why  (Read 5104 times)

dwaino

Re: Why
« Reply #75 on: August 22, 2012, 10:45:29 AM »

Facts are we all want the RFC to be successful.

I don't know about that sometimes. I reckon some blokes enjoy being miserable and will always find a way to bag the club. The day we win a flag you will be able to come on here and I bet the usual suspects will be carrying on with something about how it was a fluke or doesn't mean anything if we can't go back to back blah blah blah.
whos miserable and always bagging the club.

when it comes to players i rate them on strengths weakness and overall performance.not my fault that 99% of the time my assesment of our players is correct. i rarely  call for young players heads and as a rule of thumb only talk about strengths and weakness in their first 4 yrs.

when it comes to the club im an angel compared to most on this site,
about the only areas i criticise are recruiting  over 8 yrs jackson,  and list managment over 6 yrs cameron. i strenuously defend hardwick and the improvments that have occured
simple fact is 95% of my posts are related to list management and recruiting and they always relate to what i think should be done.

if analising what they have done well and what they have done poorly and looked at their overall performance is bagging them then i bag em. perhaps more should do the same without the black and yellow blinkers on.

That's a really cool story bro, but I said 'some blokes' and not 'the claw.' it was only a day or so ago I agreed with you on something.

You back yourself up. There are just a few that add nothin more than incessant whinging.  :thumbsup

Offline rogerd3

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #76 on: August 22, 2012, 01:58:39 PM »

I don't know about that sometimes. I reckon some blokes enjoy being miserable and will always find a way to bag the club. The day we win a flag you will be able to come on here and I bet the usual suspects will be carrying on with something about how it was a fluke or doesn't mean anything if we can't go back to back blah blah blah.

when it comes to players i rate them on strengths weakness and overall performance.not my fault that 99% of the time my assesment of our players is correct. i rarely  call for young players heads and as a rule of thumb only talk about strengths and weakness in their first 4 yrs.

about the only areas i criticise are recruiting  over 8 yrs jackson,  and list managment over 6 yrs cameron. i strenuously defend hardwick and the improvments that have occured
simple fact is 95% of my posts are related to list management and recruiting and they always relate to what i think should be done.

if analising what they have done well and what they have done poorly and looked at their overall performance is bagging them then i bag em. perhaps more should do the same without the black and yellow blinkers on.

That's a really cool story bro, but I said 'some blokes' and not 'the claw.' it was only a day or so ago I agreed with you on something.

You back yourself up. There are just a few that add nothin more than incessant whinging.  :thumbsup

nail on the head there, some come from the moana moana whinger tribe.

Offline Chuck17

• The Shaun Grugg of OER
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #77 on: August 22, 2012, 08:17:17 PM »

Mods pls do something about this analising,i am not exactly sure what it is but it sounds suspect

Offline Yeahright

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #78 on: August 22, 2012, 08:39:16 PM »

Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't you want Vickery dropped at start of year cause his shown nothing?

Offline Owl

• Magnificent Bastard
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Bring me TWO chickens
« Reply #79 on: August 22, 2012, 09:36:09 PM »

Mods pls do something about this analising,i am not exactly sure what it is but it sounds suspect
I was gonna ask if he got tooled up for that, it sounds like a painful internal process.
Lots of people name their swords......

the claw

« Reply #80 on: August 22, 2012, 09:48:05 PM »

Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't you want Vickery dropped at start of year cause his shown nothing?
yep i wanted him dropped. why did i want him dropped. very simple to me a 4th yr  player who had proven little whos preseason was terrible and the early games he had played worse.
wanting a badly out of form player sent back to the twos  to find some form is not bagging imo. reckon i was shown to be right on that one.
 if any of our players played like vickery did i would want them sent back to coburg.
there were times when riewoldt should have been dropped as well. that doesnt mean i think we should delist either, its just recognition that they werent going too well at the time and have areas they need to work on.

i remain highly critical of parts of jacks game needless to say that goes for vickery as well. they are criticisms not bagging and demanding we cut em loose.

Offline Yeahright

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #81 on: August 22, 2012, 11:43:49 PM »

yep i wanted him dropped. why did i want him dropped. very simple to me a 4th yr  player who had proven little whos preseason was terrible and the early games he had played worse.
wanting a badly out of form player sent back to the twos  to find some form is not bagging imo. reckon i was shown to be right on that one.
 if any of our players played like vickery did i would want them sent back to coburg.
there were times when riewoldt should have been dropped as well. that doesnt mean i think we should delist either, its just recognition that they werent going too well at the time and have areas they need to work on.

i remain highly critical of parts of jacks game needless to say that goes for vickery as well. they are criticisms not bagging and demanding we cut em loose.

But he was in his 4th year, so you said before you dont call for their head

Offline Chuck17

• The Shaun Grugg of OER
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #82 on: August 23, 2012, 07:00:23 PM »
I want to know why something hasnt been done about Claw and his analising, its surely worth a reprimand

Offline Willy

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • All up inside ya.
« Reply #83 on: August 23, 2012, 07:50:43 PM »
I want to know why something hasnt been done about Claw and his analising, its surely worth a reprimand

think it might have something to do with TM's tragic departure....

:-*

Offline Chuck17

• The Shaun Grugg of OER
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #84 on: August 23, 2012, 07:58:24 PM »
Oh fair enough say no more