Author Topic: You should all Bow to FIFA's Oceania Club of the Century  (Read 7560 times)

Online WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
Re: You should all Bow to FIFA's Oceania Club of the Century
« Reply #45 on: May 28, 2010, 01:24:52 PM »
hey Ramps,

I'm disappointed

Driving home last night some bloke phoned in to congratulate South Melbourne for winning their 1st round game at some international Club competition (somewhere in Asia). He said something about some big name domestice clubs are there as well

Thought you would have been here boasting about it

You weren't the bloke who rang in were you  ;D
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

Ramps

« Reply #46 on: May 28, 2010, 10:11:04 PM »
hey Ramps,

I'm disappointed

Driving home last night some bloke phoned in to congratulate South Melbourne for winning their 1st round game at some international Club competition (somewhere in Asia). He said something about some big name domestice clubs are there as well

Thought you would have been here boasting about it

You weren't the bloke who rang in were you  ;D

We have been invited to play in the Singapore Cup. Our first match resulted in a 2-1 victory to the good guys. We are into the next round now. We also received our gold trophy from FIFA recently for being the team of the century. I wasnt the bloke who rang yesterday it was someone else. Lastly I dont boast about winning 1st round ties. When we win this comp youll hear all about and if we dont Im going to go hide somewhere so I dont have to reply to your posts WP  ;D

Ramps

« Reply #47 on: May 28, 2010, 10:23:28 PM »
In the meantime our home ground is being redeveloped. South emerge with fantastic facilities and a cheap lease for the next 30 years and some major benefits in terms of its social club redevelopment  from what I understand.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rcn21eKSpMk