Author Topic: Tigers vs North game thread  (Read 13113 times)

10 FLAGS

Re: Tigers vs North game thread
« Reply #240 on: April 28, 2011, 04:49:49 PM »
Robbo is one of the few journos who dont run personal agendas. Hes a very good journo if truth be told and far better than most covering footy these days.

tony_montana

« Reply #241 on: April 28, 2011, 06:56:53 PM »
David King is a bitter one isn't he. Just said on 3aw that our win was a hollow one as North was "right for the taking" and because the Roos are a "victim of a underdone preseason" :nopity  ::). Get a box of tissues! 

im pretty sure norths preseason was just as long as every one elses, if they cant manage their players well stiff poo
every club has injuries

Didnt they do a poor mans collingwood and go over to the USA for Altitude training over the preseason  :lol

Online Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #242 on: April 28, 2011, 10:30:21 PM »
Robbo is one of the few journos who dont run personal agendas. Hes a very good journo if truth be told and far better than most covering footy these days.

correct.

love hearing his passion for the game not like the rest of them who lean toward their own supported club.

Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.

Jackstar is back again

« Reply #243 on: April 29, 2011, 09:33:55 AM »
And further, after Robbo gave it to Kingy, right between the eyes, the look on King's face as he sooked for the next five minutes was priceless.  I'm normally not a fan of Robbo, but he went up a coupla steps in my estimation last night!

I reckon Jack should take some cred for his estimate of King's character - he certainly seemed like poison last night.

David King=no good