Author Topic: Tigers vs North game thread  (Read 13120 times)

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
Re: Tigers vs North game thread
« Reply #210 on: April 24, 2011, 09:38:31 PM »
When are you moving to Melbourne. You'll have to become VIC Tiger.

Always wanted to live there, love it, used to spend a fair bit of time there in my youth...Lillydale (spelling). The footy too, really want some of that... :thumbsup Doing more time in Africa first then to Melbourne, within the next 2-5years.

No problems becoming a Vic mate, lived in Ballarat for a few years, loved it.
DIMMA - You will be held ACCOUNTABLE...

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:
Shaun Hampson is the No.1 man"

Offline cub

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • "Tigertime!"
    • bantigertrade
« Reply #211 on: April 24, 2011, 09:44:28 PM »
YES FINALLY we can put that sh|tboner spirit which they use against us in the grave with the umpys used as the dirt on top. :gotigers

Miller is still poo  ;D

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #212 on: April 24, 2011, 09:53:08 PM »
Here's the highlights of the game .....

http://www.richmondfc.com.au/roar%20vision%20archive/tabid/11454/contentid/348064/default.aspx

The roar is so much louder after our goals  :thumbsup.

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #213 on: April 24, 2011, 09:54:32 PM »
I am now watching the last qtr again with my son.... :lol

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #214 on: April 24, 2011, 10:00:23 PM »
From pages 2 to 12 this is a very funny thread

Newsflash to Popelord - the Vickery sub was the right move, he was shocking today/tonight shouldn't p[lay again until he is prepared to impose himself on games

I can only imagine what the SEN commentators were saying because I say Maher and Tezza on the screen at half time and Maher dind't have a clue, he made Tezza look like Einstein  ;D

"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

Offline Judge Roughneck

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Sir
« Reply #215 on: April 24, 2011, 10:09:36 PM »
Moore or astbury over mcgaune.

Jackson hit was not selfish. Vital part of the game and he was trying to clean up his opposition in order for his side to win momentum thus winning the years first game.

great effort from the guys. We needed to win that and we did.

Thought Nahas, King, Martin and Cotch won the game for us.

Houli's best game for the club tonight.

If only we can work out WTF we are going to do with Mcguane and Rance we will be okay. Grimes looks composed down there and must play some serious game time.

Still not impressed with Edwards and time for Vickery to say hello to Coburg to gain some form.

Ive lost all hope for McGuane. Rance started poorly but his disposal for the most part was very good and he tried to be part of the link up play and the run. So I still think he has a chance but McGuane needs to improve lots or he should be spending lots of time at Coburg.

Rance did okay to be given another game but Mcguane WTF goes through that guys head some times.

When he goes anywhere near the ball i cringe. Hansen was down on confidence and having a shocking year, yet completely owned him tonight.

I would actually say Grimes, Moore, Rance down back and forget about Thursfield and Mcguane. They are nothing footballers. Might stop the odd forward here or there but lack the run out of defence that we need.

On Jackson im sick to death of his undisciplined acts. Thats selfish football and not team stuff. We need him on the park although at times tonight he was in all sorts. That holding the ball where he tried to pay on should never have happened.

I loved it how we switched play at times, to create options.

Im more relieved than anything because i expected us to win and we did.

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #216 on: April 24, 2011, 10:11:01 PM »

Moore hasn't played at all this season so there is no way he will come straight in and nor should he

As for Astbury a couple of weeks to get his confidence back and get some leather poisoning will do him good
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

Dubstep Dookie

« Reply #217 on: April 24, 2011, 10:55:21 PM »
LOL at North fans ringing up wanting to axe half their side  :rollin

Bets of all where was that shinboner spirit  :lol

I saw the shin boner spirit at the game tonite. All the north fans leaving the ground with 10 mins to go.

Weak as pee.

Offline Penelope

• Internet nuffer and sooky jellyfish
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #218 on: April 25, 2011, 07:29:58 AM »

My thoughts as well.  ;D

Jackson hit was not selfish. Vital part of the game and he was trying to clean up his opposition in order for his side to win momentum thus winning the years first game.

Raising your arm and hitting the opposition in the head with your forearm is a vital part of the game?
Maybe in WWF, but in aussie rules its a stupid, undisciplined act of thuggery.

We are a rabble.

Anytime you think that just watch some of the football we produced in 2009.   ;)
That was the bench mark for being a rabble!
“For My thoughts are not your thoughts,
Nor are your ways my ways,” says the Lord.

“For as the heavens are higher than the earth,
So are my ways higher than your ways,
And my thoughts than your thoughts."

Yahweh? or the great Clawski?

yaw rehto eht dellorcs ti fi daer ot reisae eb dluow tI

Online Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #219 on: April 25, 2011, 08:27:13 AM »

great effort from the guys. We needed to win that and we did.

Thought Nahas, King, Martin and Cotch won the game for us.

Houli's best game for the club tonight.

If only we can work out WTF we are going to do with Mcguane and Rance we will be okay. Grimes looks composed down there and must play some serious game time.

Still not impressed with Edwards and time for Vickery to say hello to Coburg to gain some form.

Ive lost all hope for McGuane. Rance started poorly but his disposal for the most part was very good and he tried to be part of the link up play and the run. So I still think he has a chance but McGuane needs to improve lots or he should be spending lots of time at Coburg.

Rance did okay to be given another game but Mcguane WTF goes through that guys head some times.

When he goes anywhere near the ball i cringe. Hansen was down on confidence and having a shocking year, yet completely owned him tonight.

I would actually say Grimes, Moore, Rance down back and forget about Thursfield and Mcguane. They are nothing footballers. Might stop the odd forward here or there but lack the run out of defence that we need.

On Jackson im sick to death of his undisciplined acts. Thats selfish football and not team stuff. We need him on the park although at times tonight he was in all sorts. That holding the ball where he tried to pay on should never have happened.

I loved it how we switched play at times, to create options.

Im more relieved than anything because i expected us to win and we did.

sorry thats just wrong. Did he succeed in cleaning up his opposition? I think you will find the answer is no.

Including 2-4 from this incident, how many games has he missed so far in the last year. IMO thats selfish and he has to stop being a thug and play team football.

He is becoming another Hislop just hitting blokes. I have no issue if you beat your opponent and show a bit of controlled aggression but he was terrible last night and Swallow completely destroyed him.

Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #221 on: April 25, 2011, 12:47:53 PM »
David King is a bitter one isn't he. Just said on 3aw that our win was a hollow one as North was "right for the taking" and because the Roos are a "victim of a underdone preseason" :nopity  ::). Get a box of tissues! 

All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

Offline tiger101

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #222 on: April 25, 2011, 07:06:39 PM »
David King is a bitter one isn't he. Just said on 3aw that our win was a hollow one as North was "right for the taking" and because the Roos are a "victim of a underdone preseason" :nopity  ::). Get a box of tissues! 

What a Knob.

Jackstar is back again

« Reply #223 on: April 25, 2011, 08:19:02 PM »
David King is a bitter one isn't he. Just said on 3aw that our win was a hollow one as North was "right for the taking" and because the Roos are a "victim of a underdone preseason" :nopity  ::). Get a box of tissues!  

The greatest cancer EVER at the RFC.
People here praised his work, I hated his guts :banghead
he had no idea and still hasnt, thus he isnt an assistant anymore

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #224 on: April 25, 2011, 08:30:23 PM »

My thoughts as well.  ;D

Jackson hit was not selfish. Vital part of the game and he was trying to clean up his opposition in order for
his side to win momentum thus winning the years first game.

Raising your arm and hitting the opposition in the head with your forearm is a vital part of the game?
Maybe in WWF, but in aussie rules its a stupid, undisciplined act of thuggery.

We are a rabble.

Anytime you think that just watch some of the football we produced in 2009.   ;)
That was the bench mark for being a rabble!

Pages 2-12 might have been funny AFTER the win but the game I was watching was pretty well summed up on those pages for 3 qtrs at least.

We were a rabble until the last qtr.

"Rucks: