Author Topic: Medical room update [merged]  (Read 2750 times)

Offline yellowandback

• RFC Hall of Fame
Re: Medical room update [merged]
« Reply #15 on: October 21, 2012, 06:12:37 AM »
Gee, really thought Vicks would be into it straight up. His shoulders must of been crap.

Agree.....it's a worrie if Vickery can't get in a full pre season. Technically he has already had 5 months off. Surley if all went well he'd be right from the get go?
Get a room you 2 - Sheesh!
It's that simple Spud
"I discussed (it) with my three daughters, my wife and my 82-year-old mum, because it has really affected me … If those comments … were made about one of my daughters, it would make the hairs on the back of my neck stand up. I would not have liked it at all.”

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #16 on: October 21, 2012, 07:13:23 AM »
Gee, really thought Vicks would be into it straight up. His shoulders must of been crap.

Agree.....it's a worrie if Vickery can't get in a full pre season. Technically he has already had 5 months off. Surley if all went well he'd be right from the get go?
Get a room you 2 - Sheesh!

Well we are both right, honestly unless they are really being cautious I am a bit worried.. :-\
DIMMA - You will be held ACCOUNTABLE...

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:
Shaun Hampson is the No.1 man"

Offline Willy

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • All up inside ya.
« Reply #17 on: October 21, 2012, 07:59:25 PM »
I wouldn't put too much weight in these articles. They are not exactly comprehensive. Where are the mentions of Foley and Jack? I dont reckon this guy knows a stuffing thing about Vickery's shoulders.

Offline Yeahright

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #18 on: October 21, 2012, 08:08:37 PM »
Did Jack have off season surgery again? Hopefully Vickery is being eased into training now so he can go from the get go;)