Author Topic: Richmond discussion on 3aw tonight  (Read 1357 times)

Offline Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
Re: Richmond discussion on 3aw tonight
« Reply #15 on: July 30, 2013, 09:39:10 AM »
Hahaha dice

Love the angst you show against those pigs

I concur. Funny I rarely hear Timmy bag his own club but always happy to pot shot others

Just another dillusional bomber that will soon realise what it's like to bent over

Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.

Offline wayne

• Fame of Hall
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • In Absentia
« Reply #16 on: July 30, 2013, 10:17:32 AM »
Didn't Highpants "write" an "article" during the week where he mentioned the sides that had beaten Sydney in the last 18 months and according to him Richmond weren't one of them  :whistle

Adult nappies for this flog

Aren't his parents first cousins?

I saw highpants on The Sunday Footy show.

They were interviewing Sheedy and he was asked whether he would have traded Lloyd for Judd. Sheedy said 'Why wouldn't you, Lloyd has retired and Judd is still playing'. They cut to highpants and you could almost see tears welling in his eyes. Highpants then said 'but Sheeds, what about the fabric of the club..'. Sheedy later said he was joking around and wanted to see Lloyds reaction.  :lol
And you may not think I care for you
When you know down inside that I really do

gerkin greg

« Reply #17 on: July 30, 2013, 11:22:07 AM »
 :lol sheeds master troll

Offline tigs2011

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #18 on: July 30, 2013, 11:43:29 AM »
Didn't Highpants "write" an "article" during the week where he mentioned the sides that had beaten Sydney in the last 18 months and according to him Richmond weren't one of them  :whistle

he sooked it on twitter when someone had a go at him. Saying he was talking about round 10 onwards so get your facts right. Oh dribble lloydy round 10 was barely 14 months ago.

Offline smasha

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #19 on: July 30, 2013, 12:28:41 PM »
Russell - The top 9 are locked in. Out of those you would rule out Richmond, Port and Carlton as having no chance of winning the flag.

What is it with these deluded turds ?  Even if Essendon don't get stripped of their points they can't win the flag coz they're no good.
 Watson on SEN this morning saying no team should take any notice of of how they go against GWS or GC. If you want to measure how good you are you need to look at a game like Richmond v Sydney. Richmond have now found out where they are at.
 Well Timmay , don't worry about our team ,  we played away against the reigning premier on a ground not fit for AFL football....and we were in the game until the last ten minutes of the 3rd. I'd say a better example of where a team is at would be to look at your drugged up team's performance against Hawthorn at your home ground in neutral conditions. Your mob was effin flogged !

:clapping

Swans played at their fortress.
Bombers played at their home ground.
Essendon easy game against GWS to prepare before Hawks game.
Tigers tough defensive game before Sydney game.

Offline tigs2011

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #20 on: July 30, 2013, 01:53:18 PM »

I saw highpants on The Sunday Footy show.

They were interviewing Sheedy and he was asked whether he would have traded Lloyd for Judd. Sheedy said 'Why wouldn't you, Lloyd has retired and Judd is still playing'. They cut to highpants and you could almost see tears welling in his eyes. Highpants then said 'but Sheeds, what about the fabric of the club..'. Sheedy later said he was joking around and wanted to see Lloyds reaction.  :lol
Sheeds meant it. Not trolling at all. My source confirms Lloyd is still confused what happened.  :shh

Offline Dice

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #21 on: July 30, 2013, 03:05:41 PM »
Sheeds meant it. Not trolling at all. My source confirms Lloyd is still confused what happened.  :shh

Damn straight he meant it ! It's not the first time he's said it either. Reckon I've heard him run that story at least three times. 100% serious every time.
I'm just rapt it was Knighter who sent Lloyd into retirement....and he hasn't stopped crying since  :lol
Tanking has put the club where it's at - Paul Roos