Author Topic: GET RID OF GRIGG!  (Read 3043 times)

Offline RollsRoyce

• RFC Hall of Fame
Re: GET RID OF GRIGG!
« Reply #30 on: September 23, 2015, 08:41:53 AM »

He doesn't kick overly well, he can be amazingly soft and has very little defensive side to his game

Starting him in the square or as a primary tagger is the cherry on top

. Bit of a joke to view him as a cornerstone

Fancy picking grigg over lennon for a final dear me

All of these points are absolutely 100% spot on in any assessment of Grigg, Stalin. It beggars belief that Hardwick could start this clown in a cut-throat final ahead of Lennon. I long for the day when this list-clogger is a distant bad memory from my footy club.

Offline Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #31 on: September 23, 2015, 01:52:23 PM »
well said lads couldnt agree more. Only showed something that resembled a footballer this year to obtain a financial benefit from the club in that of a contract. After its signed he will go back to being the pathetic player that he is.

Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.

Online Chuck17

• The Shaun Grugg of OER
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #32 on: September 23, 2015, 02:00:31 PM »
I think you lot are being too harsh on Griggy and are still too cut up over the finals loss to be posting rationally

Offline Stalin

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Close your mouth pls, we are not a codfish
« Reply #33 on: September 23, 2015, 02:20:00 PM »
I think you lot are being too harsh on Griggy and are still too cut up over the finals loss to be posting rationally

:lol :lol :lol
Then he grabbed two chopsticks and stuck them in his mouth , pretending to be a walrus

Offline Diocletian

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • RWNJ / Leftist Snowflake - depends who you ask....
« Reply #34 on: September 23, 2015, 02:21:45 PM »

Agree - hopefully we'll move Lennon on so we can afford to give him another two years and a well deserved a pay increase.  :gotigers
"Much of the social history of the Western world, over the past three decades, has been a history of replacing what worked with what sounded good...."

- Thomas Sowell

FJ is the only one that makes sense.