Author Topic: Cheerleader or coach? Adem Yze has a decision to make (Age)  (Read 985 times)

Offline georgies31

• RFC Hall of Fame
Re: Cheerleader or coach? Adem Yze has a decision to make (Age)
« Reply #15 on: July 13, 2024, 09:24:15 AM »
Hard to argue with the majority of that. There's only one part I disagree with but that's a discussion for another day

I've walked away from so many games this year questioning effort and get bloody peeved when Yze says he can't question their effort
I agree all of the thinking posters think this.
Of course the boot lickers wiill find something to defend him and the club.
Watching the Collingwood game on air tonight - McCrae coaching from the bench, celebrating with his players when things go well, back patting with bum taps here & there, generally being in touch with his playing group & keeping the vibe up …. 

I guess it’s ok if it’s the right club doing it ….   
 :-\

Yze has more need to do it than McCrae has ….

Sorry but this is off the mark.

McRae was quite critical of his team after a recent loss.

He is positive in general yes, but also knows when to be firm.

Yze was still praising effort after 15 goal floggings.

Does he have the balls to be tough when needed? We’ll see…

I laughed at comments about if he is actually having a say at selections. Now im hoping like mad that those people saying it are correct.

There really is no long term vision and acknowledgement of where we are at. There is no consistent anything that he may be trying.
The opposite simple things change week from week. The only constant back in seniors who will not take us anywhere.

I suppose you have to first recognise the need for full on rebuild and Yze has shown zero sign of that. I suppose that is what happens when you are dictated to by an invested footy dept.

Its been 10 years bring back the review mob i say.

Zero sign of rebuild and Yze showed none of that load of bs mate how many kids played this season and debut  ??. You we're whinging play the kids last couple of years what's your issue now you expect us to play finals with them.

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #16 on: July 21, 2024, 03:17:55 PM »
"I want a coach – I don't want a cheerleader ... this is rubbish"

@kanecornes doesn't hold back on Adem Yze's work from the bench, saying the Richmond coach must be more demanding of his players.

#9AFLSFS

https://x.com/FootyonNine/status/1814822468491862031

Offline Simonator

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #17 on: July 21, 2024, 03:35:52 PM »
Personally Id rather a coach be upbeat and positive when you're clearly about to go through a massive re build, than harsh and stern on the players. He has what, 4 games left before he can make some big changes this off season ?
If we are in the same position next year then we know we're in trouble. I dont mean on the ladder, I mean list wise and the personnel we actually have playing

Offline camboon

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #18 on: July 21, 2024, 06:17:00 PM »
This bloke I just hates Richmond , no one within the club will talk to him, and don’t take any notice of his poison , only stupid supporters think he is some sort of Guru

Offline Hard Roar Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #19 on: July 21, 2024, 07:35:13 PM »
It’s hilarious that we care what our team say to the media - they’re going to beat us up if Yze is tough or soft.
I actually cannot believe anyone reads it - absolute drivel. Some smart people on this thread being very easily baited by a known troll.
Hang your heads in shame.
“I find it nearly impossible to make those judgments, but he is certainly up there with the really important ones, he is certainly up there with the Francis Bourkes and the Royce Harts and the Kevin Bartlett and the Kevin Sheedys, there is no doubt about that,” Balme said.

Offline tdy

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #20 on: July 21, 2024, 08:10:06 PM »
Kane just stirs up controversy for the media. I don't take him too seriously