Author Topic: Sugar retiring or what Jak ?  (Read 2339 times)

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
Re: Sugar retiring or what Jak ?
« Reply #15 on: November 13, 2007, 04:06:28 PM »
Well I can report  ;D that Sugar appears in the 2008 membership brochure twice (including the front cover) so I think it safe to assume that he aint retiring  :thumbsup

"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

Offline tiga

• Exhaling Carbon in the
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Yes Hampson has taken a mark!
« Reply #16 on: November 13, 2007, 04:13:53 PM »
Question: Can you be a captain whilst sitting on the bench permanently for a season? If so I'd be in favour
of Captain Splenda having one more year. Give him a megaphone (supplied by Dick Smith of course) to bark instructions, and only send him on if someone suffers a game ending injury.  :thumbsup
That way he will be able to spur on the boys without us having to endure the sideshow that is Kane Johnson's deplorable disposal skills.  :pray

Offline {X}

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #17 on: November 13, 2007, 05:15:40 PM »
Question: Can you be a captain whilst sitting on the bench permanently for a season? If so I'd be in favour
of Captain Splenda having one more year. Give him a megaphone (supplied by Dick Smith of course) to bark instructions, and only send him on if someone suffers a game ending injury.  :thumbsup
That way he will be able to spur on the boys without us having to endure the sideshow that is Kane Johnson's deplorable disposal skills.  :pray

our last premiership captain played on the bench lol

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #18 on: November 13, 2007, 07:07:20 PM »

our last premiership captain played on the bench lol
;D
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd