Author Topic: Rate Them Less Now  (Read 3178 times)

Offline Judge Roughneck

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Sir
Re: Rate Them Less Now
« Reply #15 on: October 14, 2009, 12:46:00 AM »
This has what to do with Richmond  ???

Moved to the who gives a flying eff board ....

Well Richmond are part of the AFL aren' they and they will at some stage play the Blues won't they, more than likely round one and we do have to think how better off we will be playing them without Fev won't we??????????

Perhaps you should move yourself to that board.. :whistle

Thursfeild should not get nine goals kicked on him against Carlton in the future

:cheers

Offline Mr Magic

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #16 on: October 14, 2009, 01:39:43 AM »
I still think they will struggle because, despite his lack of grey matter, Fev is a star.

Absolutely they will struggle.
Carlton just lost 90-100 goals a year and Brisbane just injected it.

Just to indicate how screwed Carlton are Fev kicked 89 goals and their next best were Betts with 38(crumbed largely from Fev) and Murphy with 31 after that it drops to 15.

He was also their = 5th highest contributor in goal assists so he's going to be missed in that area also.

A Fev free Carlton will have a massive effect on their fortunes. :thumbsup

Offline Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #17 on: October 14, 2009, 08:54:05 AM »
2 things

* WAT is a closet Blues fan

* Secondly, The Blues have shocked us all in dumping Fev. I take my hat off to them for doing it. Took guts. As i said previously on another thread they wont make the 8 as IMO this Fev fiasco will scar them for most of 2010.

That being said Waite in the forward post come mid year with Kruzer, Henderson, Betts as his sidekicks. Cloke=Joke

Warnock and Samspon in the ruck. Suddenly they have a descent forward line.

I will be dumping my cash on the Tigers in Round 1.  :thumbsup

Unlike last year, all the attention will be on them so i expect an easy win coming up for us

Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #18 on: October 14, 2009, 09:42:10 AM »
I will be dumping my cash on the Tigers in Round 1.  :thumbsup

Unlike last year, all the attention will be on them so i expect an easy win coming up for us

You are assuming that we are going to keep the round 1 game against Carlton for 2010....

Nothing is set in concrete yet  ;) ;D

"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

Offline cub

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • "Tigertime!"
    • bantigertrade
« Reply #19 on: October 14, 2009, 01:42:27 PM »
So Fev has left the Blue building now, destined for the Lions to apparenty form some sort of super forward line from out of space that no back line will conquer.

My question is do we really think the Blues have much of a chance with him gone?? I have never really rated Carlton and the way they play (because it was all Fev based IMO). I think they have been very lucky to be where they were this year. I think a lot of teams underperformed and that gave them an easy ride to the finals. Port, Hawthawn, Richmond, North and Even the Eagles could really have gone better than they did.

With Fev gone.... who was responsible for 5-8 goals a game do we really rate them next year?

I don't and if they make it into the 8 I will be surprised, what are the thoughts of everyone??
You're discussing/asking for a comment on Carlton here, belongs in view from the outer. I Don't care ....

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #20 on: October 14, 2009, 11:08:15 PM »
So Fev has left the Blue building now, destined for the Lions to apparenty form some sort of super forward line from out of space that no back line will conquer.

My question is do we really think the Blues have much of a chance with him gone?? I have never really rated Carlton and the way they play (because it was all Fev based IMO). I think they have been very lucky to be where they were this year. I think a lot of teams underperformed and that gave them an easy ride to the finals. Port, Hawthawn, Richmond, North and Even the Eagles could really have gone better than they did.

With Fev gone.... who was responsible for 5-8 goals a game do we really rate them next year?

I don't and if they make it into the 8 I will be surprised, what are the thoughts of everyone??
You're discussing/asking for a comment on Carlton here, belongs in view from the outer. I Don't care ....

Take off your blinkers, there are a number of questions in the thread, don't post if you don't like it. We have numerous threads on this forum that are not all Richmond.
DIMMA - You will be held ACCOUNTABLE...

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:
Shaun Hampson is the No.1 man"