Author Topic: Rate Them Less Now  (Read 3191 times)

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
Rate Them Less Now
« on: October 13, 2009, 12:28:49 AM »
So Fev has left the Blue building now, destined for the Lions to apparenty form some sort of super forward line from out of space that no back line will conquer.

My question is do we really think the Blues have much of a chance with him gone?? I have never really rated Carlton and the way they play (because it was all Fev based IMO). I think they have been very lucky to be where they were this year. I think a lot of teams underperformed and that gave them an easy ride to the finals. Port, Hawthawn, Richmond, North and Even the Eagles could really have gone better than they did.

With Fev gone.... who was responsible for 5-8 goals a game do we really rate them next year?

I don't and if they make it into the 8 I will be surprised, what are the thoughts of everyone??
DIMMA - You will be held ACCOUNTABLE...

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:
Shaun Hampson is the No.1 man"

Offline tiger101

• RFC Hall of Fame
Re: Rate Them Less Now
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2009, 01:32:16 AM »
true about hawthorn they had unlucky run with injurys. they'll be back in 8 next year i highly reacon so one of the teams this year will drop out but then we'll have to wait and see how the bombers go they might not finish top 8 next year and carlton could push for there position. maybe carltons mid's can step up and kick more goals and create fast play like geelong a lil bit.
but i agree i think they will go backwards for the short term with out big FEV in the forward line.

Offline Mr Magic

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2009, 02:02:09 AM »
Who's going to kick their goals?

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2009, 07:19:25 AM »
Who really cares

It's Carlton

I certainly don't
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2009, 11:13:22 AM »
Who really cares

It's Carlton

I certainly don't

Easy don't post in this thread then!!!

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #5 on: October 13, 2009, 11:14:31 AM »
Who's going to kick their goals?

Thats what I am saying, really who do they have as a target down there now??

"Rucks:

Offline cub

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • "Tigertime!"
    • bantigertrade
« Reply #6 on: October 13, 2009, 11:22:02 AM »
This has what to do with Richmond  ???

Moved to the who gives a flying stuff board ....

Offline Stripes

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #7 on: October 13, 2009, 12:18:49 PM »
It's relevant because we hate their guts and more than likely play them in the first round next year. After crushing my six year old sons dreams in the first round last year I like to hear any theory as to why we will grind them into the dirt in 2010!

My only fear now is that they will become less predictable with Kruezer, Cloke etc stepping up in his stead. I still think they will struggle because, despite his lack of grey matter, Fev is a star.

They will be hoping Murphy and Gibbs continue to step up and Judd doesn't have a injury prone year otherwise they will be in a world of pain.

Without Fev they are definitely a weaker team.

Stripes

Offline mat073

• Perth's biggest tiger tragic.
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #8 on: October 13, 2009, 12:55:47 PM »
No Fevola and with Chris Judd suspended...I would be very disappointed if we couldn't knock them off in rd 1.

Might be as good as it gets in 2010.
Unleash the tornado

« Reply #9 on: October 13, 2009, 01:12:55 PM »
It's relevant because we hate their guts and more than likely play them in the first round next year. After crushing my six year old sons dreams in the first round last year I like to hear any theory as to why we will grind them into the dirt in 2010!

My only fear now is that they will become less predictable with Kruezer, Cloke etc stepping up in his stead. I still think they will struggle because, despite his lack of grey matter, Fev is a star.

They will be hoping Murphy and Gibbs continue to step up and Judd doesn't have a injury prone year otherwise they will be in a world of pain.

Stripes

A thread talking entitled "How do we beat the Blues round 1 next year" would have been fine.

This thread makes WAT sound like a closet Carlton supporter.  :o  ;)

Offline tiga

• Exhaling Carbon in the
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Yes Hampson has taken a mark!
« Reply #10 on: October 13, 2009, 05:40:25 PM »
They might look at playing Warnock down there. In 21 career games he has kicked 4 goals so he's a definite chance :rollin

Offline Judge Roughneck

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Sir
« Reply #11 on: October 13, 2009, 06:23:29 PM »
I reckon they are rooted.

:cheers

cheating f*cks

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #12 on: October 13, 2009, 09:33:03 PM »

Stripes

This thread makes WAT sound like a closet Carlton supporter.  :o  ;)

LOL, God no, no way man, call the tread what you want and most of you get it except the..... :whistle. I still don't know if Ball and Kruz could rotate all game at FF and have as much impact as Fev. Maybe Warnock as suggested but they will lose a lot of fire power IMO.

"Rucks:

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #13 on: October 13, 2009, 09:36:01 PM »
This has what to do with Richmond  ???

Moved to the who gives a flying eff board ....

Well Richmond are part of the AFL aren' they and they will at some stage play the Blues won't they, more than likely round one and we do have to think how better off we will be playing them without Fev won't we??????????

Perhaps you should move yourself to that board.. :whistle

"Rucks:

Hellenic Tiger

« Reply #14 on: October 13, 2009, 10:56:22 PM »
They might look at playing Warnock down there. In 21 career games he has kicked 4 goals so he's a definite chance :rollin

He has to get onto the park first to add to that goal tally. :rollin