Author Topic: WA Members and Supporters Information  (Read 1310 times)

Offline F0551L

• One Eyed Richmond Gold member "eat em alive" Marching on to Victory in the
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Strong and Bold
WA Members and Supporters Information
« on: February 10, 2010, 06:35:21 PM »

c and p from the RFC site

http://www.richmondfc.com.au/news/newsarticle/tabid/6301/newsid/89383/default.aspx

Richmond Football Club is delighted to announce that significant improvements have been made to the 2010 membership product for its strong West Australian support base. 

Outside of Melbourne, Perth is home to the largest base of Richmond members anywhere in Australia. The Club recognises the importance of servicing our WA members just as proactively as we service our members in other parts of Australia.

Following feedback that we received at the end of the 2009 season, the Club has worked hard behind the scenes to improve your membership package. As a result, in 2010 we will guarantee all our WA members the following:

1. Entry and a complimentary reserved seat to the Richmond v Fremantle Round 5 clash at Subiaco for ALL those WA Tiger members who purchase a 2010 Country/Interstate membership
2. Access to a junior football clinic for the children of Richmond members, who live in WA, run by the Club on Saturday, April 24.
3. Complimentary admission to a “WA Richmond members” function, hosted by Club great Dale Weightman at Subiaco Oval on Saturday, April 24, coinciding with the Tiger team’s training session.

To become a member or to renew an existing membership, please visit the membership section of our website or call 1300 742466.  For further information on our WA membership offer, please visit the membership news section of our website.

for richmondfc.com.au
EAT EM ALIVE 2016 TIGERS

Retired to the Bench

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
Re: WA Members and Supporters Information
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2010, 06:46:39 PM »
I was a member of this for many years and they let me down big time, not sure if I want to go there again.
DIMMA - You will be held ACCOUNTABLE...

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:
Shaun Hampson is the No.1 man"

Offline F0551L

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Strong and Bold
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2010, 07:00:56 PM »
WAT

pretty sure this is talking about WA RFC members and supporters, not the WA RFC supporters club :thumbsup
EAT EM ALIVE 2016 TIGERS

Retired to the Bench

Offline Smokey

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2010, 08:34:46 PM »

1. Entry and a complimentary reserved seat to the Richmond v Fremantle Round 5 clash at Subiaco for ALL those WA Tiger members who purchase a 2010 Country/Interstate membership

And here is where I bet there will be a big anomaly - those living in WA who decide to support the club in a more substantial way by buying a full membership will be penalized by having to pay for admission.  Just like those in QLD who had to pay for admission to our home game at Carrara last year.  The blamed the AFL last year but personally I think it is a weak-willed cop out.  Not hard to fix, minimum financial impact on the club, maximum PR benefit.  Why not fix it Tigers?

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2010, 09:31:09 PM »
WAT

pretty sure this is talking about WA RFC members and supporters, not the WA RFC supporters club :thumbsup

Mmm, not sure about that, if it's run from WA by WA members it's the one, might have to PM you on this...... but you might be the one that let me down...  :lol

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:

Offline tigersalive

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2010, 11:19:36 PM »
WAT

Mmm, not sure about that, if it's run from WA by WA members it's the one, might have to PM you on this...... but you might be the one that let me down...  :lol

Read it again what.  I'm with 632, it definitely reads as Richmond Members in WA, not the WA Richmond supporters club.
EAT EM ALIVE!

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #6 on: February 10, 2010, 11:42:52 PM »
Well I am a member as are my whole family so this sounds great, I will have to check it out.

"Rucks:

Offline F0551L

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Strong and Bold
« Reply #7 on: February 11, 2010, 12:39:45 AM »
1. Entry and a complimentary reserved seat to the Richmond v Fremantle Round 5 clash at Subiaco for ALL those WA Tiger members who purchase a 2010 Country/Interstate membership    :whistle

this is the membership I had last year 
 the tickets to the WA (home games) are on a 1st in best dressed basis
the club only has a certain number of seats made available to them and when they are gone then stiff cheese for the rest
(thanks to the "cuz") last year those seats all went in the first couple of weeks and the rest of us went on a wait list 
 fortunatley I did get a seat for the Freo game   
so not quite sure how they can say every one will get a seat esp as Freo's membership has again increased this season

another way to ensure a seat for subi is to join up with the RFC cheersquad(VIC based) website www.richmondcheersquad.org.au

there was a fair bit of discussion on this topic last year http://oneeyed-richmond.com/forum//index.php?topic=7868.msg128358#msg128358
hope this helps clear things up  :thumbsup

and no I was not involved ever with the WA supporters  :thumbsup
except to buy my vehicle rego plates through them before the AFL got their greedy mitts in the cash jar and doubled the cost of them  :banghead
EAT EM ALIVE 2016 TIGERS

Retired to the Bench