Author Topic: Teams for Round 4 / Team vs. Melbourne  (Read 2498 times)

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
Re: Teams for Round 4 / Team vs. Melbourne
« Reply #30 on: April 16, 2010, 07:34:37 PM »
Gee, I don't know, I just can't do Farmer and Edwards in the backline together, two small, love the rest though, about time we tooks some risks and played our future!!!

Dont forget Matty White ::)

:thumbsup
DIMMA - You will be held ACCOUNTABLE...

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:
Shaun Hampson is the No.1 man"

Tigermonk

« Reply #31 on: April 16, 2010, 07:54:44 PM »
why did we keep Polak on the list if he cant break into a weak team  :banghead
Richmond is the only club that feels sorry for players & keeps Duds or broken players who give nothing back

Dead right, said it ages ago, why the hell did we promote him if we wern't going to play him from round one, should have waited or promoted Gourdis IMO.

Would have prefered Gourdis his a backman

Offline Infamy

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #32 on: April 16, 2010, 08:22:19 PM »
Certainly a worry that Polak can't break into a side with 6 Outs

Offline Rodgerramjet

• OER - CONTRIBUTOR
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Never cast pearls before swine.
« Reply #33 on: April 16, 2010, 08:39:20 PM »
Post has to be the luckiest bloke in that team. Some of his efforts last week looked worse onthe replay than they did live at the game  ;D

I would think he survived only because of the forced suspensions

Anyway I'd play Polak because he can play down back in a pich but more important as a forward will straigthen us up and give us a big body

Will confess to being staggered that Collins has made it to the extended I/C - he wasn't great last week disposal wise at Coburg. Nahas is the same, actually in Nahas' case was he playing last week at Coburg  :rollin

Yep I agree with this WP, Post is going through a reality adjustment in regards to what it takes to play at senior level he's blowing up under pressure, just like Rance blew up in Tasmania. It looks like they are out of their depth and in reality they are, but ground time and more games and good development they will become accustomed to the speed of the game and this will enable them to find more time and space and relax more.
The lips of Wisdom are closed, except to the ears of Understanding.