Author Topic: Rate a Tiger's year - 3. Brett Deledio?  (Read 1362 times)

Offline Judge Roughneck

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Sir
Re: Rate a Tiger's year - 3. Brett Deledio?
« Reply #15 on: October 17, 2010, 10:28:43 AM »
If you look at mike best 50 players in the league, there are few players ahead of deledio who are younger or have more talent.  

Has the abilty to be top 5 players in the game. Most important player on richmond list for next 1-10 years IMO.

I like deledio at hbf / chb. However I reckon he'd be a weapon in the forward line next to Taylor, griffiths, riewoldt.

tony_montana

« Reply #16 on: October 17, 2010, 10:40:35 AM »
his season was nothing exciting a 5

I thought this year was far better than the 2 previous when he won the Jack.  I gave him an 8.

TM..care to elaborate why you think it was nothing exciting and only a 5.  What are you judging him against?

Harry O  :jump

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #17 on: October 17, 2010, 11:44:18 AM »
Great year

Game against Adelaide at the MCG a standout. Hios leadership stood out that day - made a statement by action - wasn't going to let that game slip  :clapping :clapping
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

TigerTimeII

« Reply #18 on: October 17, 2010, 12:27:43 PM »
Great year

Game against Adelaide at the MCG a standout. Hios leadership stood out that day - made a statement by action - wasn't going to let that game slip  :clapping :clapping

yep agree

thats why i gave him a 9

if he had have say kicked a few more goals as a rebounding defending rather than just being a quarter back i would have given him a 10

Offline mat073

• Perth's biggest tiger tragic.
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #19 on: October 19, 2010, 03:06:09 AM »
Deledio had a really solid season,probably his best yet.

I just hope he gets a taste of finals action soon.He is a 128 game finals virgin.That is a real indictment on our club.
Unleash the tornado

Con65

« Reply #20 on: October 19, 2010, 10:18:06 AM »
thats why i gave him a 9

if he had have say kicked a few more goals as a rebounding defending rather than just being a quarter back i would have given him a 10

So X - you think Lids has pretty much reached his best with no more room for improvement except for kicking a few more goals?