Author Topic: Pre-Season Draft & Rookie Draft selection order  (Read 3079 times)

Online Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
Re: Pre-Season Draft & Rookie Draft selection order
« Reply #15 on: March 28, 2011, 09:38:51 PM »
If pods was drafted by richmond and thus played without the delivery he gets at geelong it's more than likely he would be regarded as another wasted draft pick

Al that maybe right but look at the Dees right. Any chance they would've rookied either of these 2. No chance.

There are so many good players out there yet we decided on these 2. I mean Hislop FFS when you have Lowers, Barlows floating around :banghead :banghead

Absolute waste
I don't get the relevance, Barlow was Pick 8 in the 2009 rookie draft while Hislop was still under contract on the senior list
Lower was taken at Pick 37 in the 2010 rookie draft and Hislop Pick 45 when he was rerookied

I think he means you have the barlow and Lowers types floating around each year and yet we hang on to certain duds such as hislop and co.

fair point too. Give some more kids a chance u never know u might get lucky - the likes of hislop well we all know he will NEVER make it, not good enough watse of space and money

Spot on!! The fact there are so many gems in the draft hurts, yet we choose to decide on this spud.

North for all their faults draft very very well. How they find these is beyond me to be honest, especially with there lack of funds they invest in recruitment.

There was no need for Hislop none whatsoever

Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.