Author Topic: Hardwick's aftermatch media conference / Gives sub-rule the thumbs up  (Read 1867 times)

Offline Mopsy

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Once a Tiger always a Tiger
Re: Hardwick's aftermatch media conference / Gives sub-rule the thumbs up
« Reply #15 on: March 28, 2011, 08:58:49 AM »
Hutchy on SEN earlier today was talking about the lock down camera showing Hardwick giving the boys a massive spray after the game. Hutchy was upset that although it was shown on Ch 10, Lloyd and the commentators just talked right over it. Hutchy wondered why Dimma would make such a spray so public.

I was at the game so did anyone here who watched the tv coverage see it?

I saw it and it didnt look like a sprayto me. Bit its hard to tell as you couldnt see Dimmas face just the players. There was no sound I could make out either so to me its just Hutchy is being the goose he is again.

Agree Fluffy. The boys were sitting along the wall looking a bit disappointed, very tired and emotionally drained. Dimma looked like he was giving a lesson of sorts. Looked a serious conversation but more a passing on of information than angry. Liked like a lecture you might see in a university. I don't think anyone was particularly happy. They had just lost a game they felt they should have won.

If that was a spray on a plant it would not have wet the leaves. From what I saw he was giving the a lecture on where they fell down during the game.