Author Topic: So Who is suspended and can't play rnd 1?  (Read 1515 times)

Offline Loui Tufga

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Beaver BLT
Re: So Who is suspended and can't play rnd 1?
« Reply #15 on: March 06, 2012, 10:06:00 PM »
I think I should have held out for the 5DIII instead ok jumping the gun on the 7D!
At the time I chose the 7D because I couldn't justify a full fram camera for the shots I took and because it is extreamly weather resistant! But now in hind site I should have paid the extra and gone with the full frame 5D ::)
Luckily though I did think ahead a little and spent big on a good witch can be swapped over to the 5D if and when I decide to make the purchase!
I can't believe we have something in common, I'm excited :santa

Yep I nearly did the same, the wife just brought the 7D though and loves it, so good choice really. 7D is actually a great camera, so really you haven't missed out.

I also stick with the L series lenses, will be buying a few when I get the camera, already have the 100-400mm....great lens. I will be waiting on a few reviews of the 5D MK III, but I have been waitinig for this camera for a while now.....cant wait.

There you go eh....who would of believed it... :lol, I will let you know when I start getting the reviews and send them to you!!

I was recommended the 17-55 EF-S  and haven't been  disappointed! It takes Very sharp images with little to no flaring on wide shots. I would love to see it how it went on the full frame camera?

Send us your reviews when you have them, wouldlove to hear what you think  :cheers

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #16 on: March 06, 2012, 10:18:40 PM »
I think I should have held out for the 5DIII instead ok jumping the gun on the 7D!
At the time I chose the 7D because I couldn't justify a full fram camera for the shots I took and because it is extreamly weather resistant! But now in hind site I should have paid the extra and gone with the full frame 5D ::)
Luckily though I did think ahead a little and spent big on a good witch can be swapped over to the 5D if and when I decide to make the purchase!
I can't believe we have something in common, I'm excited :santa

Yep I nearly did the same, the wife just brought the 7D though and loves it, so good choice really. 7D is actually a great camera, so really you haven't missed out.

I also stick with the L series lenses, will be buying a few when I get the camera, already have the 100-400mm....great lens. I will be waiting on a few reviews of the 5D MK III, but I have been waitinig for this camera for a while now.....cant wait.

There you go eh....who would of believed it... :lol, I will let you know when I start getting the reviews and send them to you!!

I was recommended the 17-55 EF-S  and haven't been  disappointed! It takes Very sharp images with little to no flaring on wide shots. I would love to see it how it went on the full frame camera?

Send us your reviews when you have them, wouldlove to hear what you think  :cheers

Great lens, the wife has the same.. :thumbsup.....it is apprently the best of made lens befiore going to the L series.

Now problem, the 17-55 EF-S or any EF-S lens will not fit a FF camera, reason being is that the focal length on the lens sits too close to the sensor on a FF. The EF-S is really specifically designed for crop cameras, which of course the 7D is.

This is the only lens we will own that I won't be able to put on my MKIII when I get it.

Will keep you up to date, let me know the next lens you are looking at when you go to get it. ;)
DIMMA - You will be held ACCOUNTABLE...

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:
Shaun Hampson is the No.1 man"

Offline Loui Tufga

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Beaver BLT
« Reply #17 on: March 06, 2012, 10:29:52 PM »
Well I have stuffed up then :o
So none of the ef-s lenses fit on full fram cameras? And her I was thinking I had don my research :wallywink  :lol

Thanks for the heads up :thumbsup

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #18 on: March 06, 2012, 10:50:54 PM »
Well I have stuffed up then :o
So none of the ef-s lenses fit on full fram cameras? And her I was thinking I had don my research :wallywink  :lol

Thanks for the heads up :thumbsup

No none will fit, just start buying the EF lenses (they fit both FF & crop) and if you upgrade sell the 17-55mm and get the equivelent or a 24-70mm in the L series...... :thumbsup
DIMMA - You will be held ACCOUNTABLE...

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:
Shaun Hampson is the No.1 man"