Author Topic: So Who is suspended and can't play rnd 1?  (Read 1532 times)

Offline crackertiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
So Who is suspended and can't play rnd 1?
« on: March 06, 2012, 06:54:03 PM »
King yes
Conca?
Grigg?

Offline Loui Tufga

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Beaver BLT
Re: So Who is suspended and can't play rnd 1?
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2012, 06:55:53 PM »
King yes
Conca?
Grigg?

King yes
Conca...No
Grigg...No

Offline crackertiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2012, 06:56:46 PM »
Thanks

Dubstep Dookie

« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2012, 07:19:51 PM »
End thread.

Offline Loui Tufga

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Beaver BLT
« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2012, 07:21:43 PM »
End thread.

I'm sure there's more to it yet...... :huh

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #5 on: March 06, 2012, 08:31:44 PM »
FFS, what a thread, this will drag on longer than the new Canon 5D MKIII thread on a camera forum I am on, thats up to 185 pages.... :whistle :whistle

Ok then, just to help out, who is suspended for the Blues, there, that should give us one more reply...... :lol
DIMMA - You will be held ACCOUNTABLE...

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:
Shaun Hampson is the No.1 man"

Offline Loui Tufga

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Beaver BLT
« Reply #6 on: March 06, 2012, 08:55:04 PM »
FFS, what a thread, this will drag on longer than the new Canon 5D MKIII thread on a camera forum I am on, thats up to 185 pages.... :whistle :whistle

Ok then, just to help out, who is suspended for the Blues, there, that should give us one more reply...... :lol

So how is the canon 5D mark III better than the mark II and apart from being full frame how would you rate it against the 7D crop?

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #7 on: March 06, 2012, 09:05:31 PM »

So how is the canon 5D mark III better than the mark II and apart from being full frame how would you rate it against the 7D crop?

Whoa...stop it, just stop it, now I think you are actually smart... :thumbsup.

MK III while not seeing too many shots and only specs, better in low light, better fps, faster processor, better at higher ISO, live view, bigger viewing screen with more resolution, 100% viewfinder, more weather resistant, also has some of the features of the 1DX.....which I would love but can't justify the price against my lack of experience/knowledge.

Against the 7D, obviously better at landscape and portrait, while also being fast enough for action and sports and all of the above.

What do you think??

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #8 on: March 06, 2012, 09:17:23 PM »
Oh and of course more MP, but more importantly a great processor.

"Rucks:

Dubstep Dookie

« Reply #9 on: March 06, 2012, 09:32:31 PM »
 >:(

Reported for being off topic  :police:

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #10 on: March 06, 2012, 09:37:24 PM »
>:(

Reported for being off topic  :police:

Well how else do we keep the thread going???? ;D

"Rucks:

Offline Loui Tufga

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Beaver BLT
« Reply #11 on: March 06, 2012, 09:38:21 PM »
I think I should have held out for the 5DIII instead ok jumping the gun on the 7D!
At the time I chose the 7D because I couldn't justify a full fram camera for the shots I took and because it is extreamly weather resistant! But now in hind site I should have paid the extra and gone with the full frame 5D ::)
Luckily though I did think ahead a little and spent big on a good witch can be swapped over to the 5D if and when I decide to make the purchase!
I can't believe we have something in common, I'm excited :santa

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #12 on: March 06, 2012, 09:50:09 PM »
I think I should have held out for the 5DIII instead ok jumping the gun on the 7D!
At the time I chose the 7D because I couldn't justify a full fram camera for the shots I took and because it is extreamly weather resistant! But now in hind site I should have paid the extra and gone with the full frame 5D ::)
Luckily though I did think ahead a little and spent big on a good witch can be swapped over to the 5D if and when I decide to make the purchase!

Yep I nearly did the same, the wife just brought the 7D though and loves it, so good choice really. 7D is actually a great camera, so really you haven't missed out.

I also stick with the L series lenses, will be buying a few when I get the camera, already have the 100-400mm....great lens. I will be waiting on a few reviews of the 5D MK III, but I have been waitinig for this camera for a while now.....cant wait.

There you go eh....who would of believed it... :lol, I will let you know when I start getting the reviews and send them to you!!

"Rucks:

Dubstep Dookie

« Reply #13 on: March 06, 2012, 09:51:17 PM »
........ >:(

That's it I'm outta here

*step step step step step step - door slam*

gerkin greg

« Reply #14 on: March 06, 2012, 10:05:26 PM »

As I see it - it depends on what you shoot. If you find yourself in a reach limited situation then the 7D will still be the best option. Otherwise the 5DIII will probably be a better choice.
I say probably because, at the moment, it really is way too early to be making any definitive statements about what the 5DIII is and isn't.
The AF system on the 5DIII, despite being lifted from the 1DX, is yet to be proven. The 7D, on the other hand, is sorted and works.

That's my two cents anyway