Author Topic: Richmond V Geelong - sold out!  (Read 15575 times)

Offline TigerLand

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • I <3 Mrs Hardwick
Re: Richmond V Geelong - sold out!
« Reply #225 on: April 22, 2012, 05:22:32 PM »
I am harsh on Cotchin because he is our best player. Thats all. He was ok today and he was up against it numbers wise but I was just hoping he could lift us in that last little period of the game.

Yeah and probably fair enough.
Go Tigers!

Tigermonk

« Reply #226 on: April 22, 2012, 05:58:10 PM »
going into any game with players who constantly get flogged weekly, well l expected no more

Joel Corey saved their asses constantly. We were beaten by the more experienced players on the day, who worked that extra hard in the last 10 minutes of the game.

the game was lost by the players everyone has wanted out for the last few weeks.
we had the wind in that last & we should have won that game but for a few stupid decision makers.  :banghead

Offline Eat_em_Alive

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #227 on: April 22, 2012, 07:05:23 PM »
going into any game with players who constantly get flogged weekly, well l expected no more

Joel Corey saved their asses constantly. We were beaten by the more experienced players on the day, who worked that extra hard in the last 10 minutes of the game.

the game was lost by the players everyone has wanted out for the last few weeks.
we had the wind in that last & we should have won that game but for a few stupid decision makers.  :banghead
:banghead say no more
The anywhere, anytime Tigers.
E A T  E M  A L I V E  M O F O S

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #228 on: April 22, 2012, 07:26:24 PM »
Oh well, just got the result now, any injuries??
DIMMA - You will be held ACCOUNTABLE...

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:
Shaun Hampson is the No.1 man"

Online WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #229 on: April 22, 2012, 08:43:13 PM »
I am still trying to get my head around having to queue for 30 minutes to get in because the had a power blackout and then as we walked to our seats there were people just walking in because partof the temp fencing had been taken down and not one "event staff" was on hand to check tickets

Bad enough the the mess they with the ticket allocation but serious in its current state that ground is not up to AFL standard
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #230 on: April 22, 2012, 09:43:38 PM »
The Club should be making the most of the mess WP and use it to complain to the AFL about us never playing down there again. It was stupid by the AFL to fixture an away club with a membership approaching 50k to play at half a construction site where the capacity is limited to only 20k and only a few 100 can get in.

Oh well, just got the result now, any injuries??
Vickery with his shoulder appears to be the only one WAT.
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd