Author Topic: Brett O'Hanlon [merged]  (Read 48575 times)

the claw

Re: Brett O'Hanlon [merged]
« Reply #435 on: July 06, 2014, 04:18:19 PM »
Bretts a VFL standard player and I would keep him on as a reserves listed player only for next year
if hes only vfl standard id cut him asap. you realise hes on the list proper. and also every player we have on our list should potentially be a afl player ffs we only have 44 spots as it is and you want to keep players for the ressies.

oh we love our duds. we should make a song about it and make it our new club song.

another in a long line of francis jackson specials who we will hang onto forever.

Maybe but why not give him a month and prove beyond any doubt?
We have what to lose?
i agree give him some games thats where we are at. but based on his weaknesses he wont make it imo.

batchelor and ohanlon are two of the younger blokes id shop around or cut because of their weaknesses.

Offline Yeahright

• RFC Hall of Fame
Re: Brett O'Hanlon [merged]
« Reply #436 on: July 07, 2014, 06:27:56 PM »
Bretts a VFL standard player and I would keep him on as a reserves listed player only for next year
if hes only vfl standard id cut him asap. you realise hes on the list proper. and also every player we have on our list should potentially be a afl player ffs we only have 44 spots as it is and you want to keep players for the ressies.

We can have reserve listed players who aren't on the list proper Claw and I'm assuming that's what he was referring to?