Author Topic: Brendon Gale on SEN / Dimma is contracted, will be reviewed: Gale  (Read 11621 times)

Offline Penelope

• Internet nuffer and sooky jellyfish
  • RFC Hall of Fame
Re: Brendon Gale on SEN / Dimma is contracted, will be reviewed: Gale
« Reply #30 on: November 22, 2015, 08:42:10 PM »
nah, c'mon just once, put your money where your mouth is. clearly you are the person to turn things around at tigerland. surely the challenge is not too great for someone as great as you?
“For My thoughts are not your thoughts,
Nor are your ways my ways,” says the Lord.

“For as the heavens are higher than the earth,
So are my ways higher than your ways,
And my thoughts than your thoughts."

Yahweh? or the great Clawski?

yaw rehto eht dellorcs ti fi daer ot reisae eb dluow tI

Online Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #31 on: November 22, 2015, 08:53:03 PM »
Maybe the admin recognise that our team still needs 3-4 players to make it a bona fide contender.

They would thus think it's unfair to expect Dimma to win a premiership.

So maybe a "pass" would be a finals win. A good grade, maybe a "B", would be a prelim final. An "A" would be a GF and an "A+" would be a flag.

For me, I would think that a top 4 finish is vital.

so why arent the blokes who have been there 10 yrs and 7 yrs who have been given the job to build the list not in the gun.It is an inordinate amount of time and frankly to date we have not looked like contending.
Ah tiger supporters always happy with mediocrity.

im glad someone can see sense here. A pass a finals win. FMD.

After 7 years/10 with francis hackson a pass is not a finals win and lets hope gale is starting to see that.

Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.

Offline the claw

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #32 on: November 22, 2015, 08:56:23 PM »
nah, c'mon just once, put your money where your mouth is. clearly you are the person to turn things around at tigerland. surely the challenge is not too great for someone as great as you?
come now stop deluding yourself, wait!!!!  delusion is a pre requisite id say. Its perfect   your an even better fit than i thought. Go for it, if  you cant get your way you could try charm . 

Offline Penelope

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #33 on: November 22, 2015, 09:01:56 PM »
geez claw, I defend you all the time against those that say you are all pee and wind. Nah I tell them claw has the substance to back up his incessant rants about how much better he could do things.

Dont let me down by proving them right now

Offline the claw

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #34 on: November 22, 2015, 09:07:54 PM »
geez claw, I defend you all the time against those that say you are all pee and wind. Nah I tell them claw has the substance to back up his incessant rants about how much better he could do things.

Im sorry Penny, you dont mind me calling you penny i hope. I only want what is best for the club and your the better man. Go for it you know you want to i could not care less what the nuffies think.

Offline YellowandBlackBlood

• Long suffering….
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #35 on: November 22, 2015, 09:17:24 PM »
Maybe the admin recognise that our team still needs 3-4 players to make it a bona fide contender.

So maybe a "pass" would be a finals win. A good grade, maybe a "B", would be a prelim final. An "A" would be a GF and an "A+" would be a flag.

so why arent the blokes who have been there 10 yrs and 7 yrs who have been given the job to build the list not in the gun.It is an inordinate amount of time and frankly to date we have not looked like contending.
You're posting as if nothing has been done at RFC to improve recruiting.  Luke Williams was employed and several scouts have been added. Our football expenditure has gone up exponentially in 7 years.
OER. Calling it as it is since 2004.

Offline Penelope

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #36 on: November 22, 2015, 09:24:32 PM »

Im sorry Penny, you dont mind me calling you penny i hope. I only want what is best for the club and your the better man. Go for it you know you want to i could not care less what the nuffies think.
I do mind. my name is Penelope, and Penelope is a not a man's name so I cant be the best man for the job.

Show some respect FFS

Offline big tone

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #37 on: November 22, 2015, 09:27:53 PM »

You're posting as if nothing has been done at RFC to improve recruiting.  Luke Williams was employed and several scouts have been added. Our football expenditure has gone up exponentially in 7 years.
No doubting any of that Y&BB but while FJ is in charge of recruiting we are doomed. We haven't got the balls to show him the door.
I don't think even the biggest of opptomists can defend his record.

Offline the claw

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #38 on: November 22, 2015, 10:01:01 PM »

I do mind. my name is Penelope, and Penelope is a not a man's name so I cant be the best man for the job.

Show some respect FFS
Sorry luv. My trouble is  i m new age and treat the girlies just like anyone else.Its not really about respect but more a term of endearment. :snidegrin

Offline Penelope

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #39 on: November 22, 2015, 10:09:16 PM »
luv is such a derogatory, condescending term, It is not "new age" but the realm stone age, chauvinistic misogynists.

Offline Stalin

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Close your mouth pls, we are not a codfish
« Reply #40 on: November 22, 2015, 10:12:36 PM »

That's not cricket Clawski
Then he grabbed two chopsticks and stuck them in his mouth , pretending to be a walrus

Online Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #41 on: November 22, 2015, 10:16:49 PM »

Yet still mid table. Please
Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.

Offline YellowandBlackBlood

• Long suffering….
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #42 on: November 22, 2015, 11:59:58 PM »

You're posting as if neeothing has been done at RFC to improve recruiting.  Luke Williams was employed and several scouts have been added. Our football expenditure has gone up exponentially in 7 years.

Results from recruiting take time. Everyone is giving Collingwood time....
OER. Calling it as it is since 2004.

Offline the claw

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #43 on: November 24, 2015, 12:19:29 AM »

You're posting as if neeothing has been done at RFC to improve recruiting.  Luke Williams was employed and several scouts have been added. Our football expenditure has gone up exponentially in 7 years.

Lol they made top 4 in 2012 and  won a final. made finals in 2013. you could argue they have been in rebuild for just 2 yrs.
No one is arguing we have not got better in all areas. The question is does improvement equal good enough.Cmon look open your eyes wwith the off field improvement we have had, the team and footy dept in particular could only improve. It is in this context that you have to ask have we improved enough are we ticking enough boxes. For many of us that is a resounding no.
We have been so starved of success that even mediocre improvement is better than where we were.But is it really good enough? Not by a long shot.

Offline Yeahright

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #44 on: November 25, 2015, 09:02:15 PM »

Lol they made top 4 in 2012 and  won a final. made finals in 2013. you could argue they have been in rebuild for just 2 yrs.
No one is arguing we have not got better in all areas. The question is does improvement equal good enough.Cmon look open your eyes wwith the off field improvement we have had, the team and footy dept in particular could only improve. It is in this context that you have to ask have we improved enough are we ticking enough boxes. For many of us that is a resounding no.
We have been so starved of success that even mediocre improvement is better than where we were.But is it really good enough? Not by a long shot.

Gee wiz listen to you and we'd all be lead to believe Collingwood has rebuilt for 2 years and are now in premiership contention.

:sleep :sleep talk to me when they actually do something after this "amazing" rebuild, because for now it's all speculation and you rubbing your balls in excitement over the prospect of a team surpassing us