Author Topic: VFL Grand Final: Richmond vs Port Melbourne, Sun. Sept. 24 @ Etihad  (Read 9590 times)

Jackstar is back!!!

Re: VFL Grand Final: Richmond vs Port Melbourne, Sun. Sept. 24 @ Etihad
« Reply #120 on: September 25, 2017, 07:27:59 AM »
Port were too good . Too quick

Offline Chuck17

• The Shaun Grugg of OER
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #121 on: September 25, 2017, 10:08:38 AM »
Regardless of the result can anyone advised how well we structured up.

Given we had the talls of Maric, Hampson, Chol, Griffiths and Moore, the smalls of Bolton and Stengle and the mediums of Lennon and Llyod I would have to assume that the paper team warriors would have been in raptures.

Offline Diocletian

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • RWNJ / Leftist Snowflake - depends who you ask....
« Reply #122 on: September 25, 2017, 12:42:57 PM »
Can't you read Chucky? Three talls is the pefect premiership formula, not five..... :shh

Interesting to note that both our seniors and reserves struggled to defend the transition at Etihad this year..... :shh :shh

"Much of the social history of the Western world, over the past three decades, has been a history of replacing what worked with what sounded good...."

- Thomas Sowell

FJ is the only one that makes sense.

Offline 🏅Dooks

• FOOTBALL EXPERT
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • 🏆✴✔👍⛉🌟
« Reply #123 on: September 25, 2017, 12:50:16 PM »
Can't you read Chucky? Three talls is the pefect premiership formula, not five..... :shh

Interesting to note that both our seniors and reserves struggled to defend the transition at Etihad this year..... :shh :shh

define 'talls'. how many cm?  :shh
"Sliding doors moment.
If Damian Barrett had a brain
Then its made of sh#t" Dont Argue - 2/8/2018

Offline Diocletian

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • RWNJ / Leftist Snowflake - depends who you ask....
« Reply #124 on: September 25, 2017, 12:57:46 PM »

Whicjh is kind of baffling considering it has the exact same dimensions as PRO......

I believe it's no less than 193 but no greater than 200....unless they're ruckmen.....

"Much of the social history of the Western world, over the past three decades, has been a history of replacing what worked with what sounded good...."

- Thomas Sowell

FJ is the only one that makes sense.

Offline pmac21

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #125 on: September 25, 2017, 01:00:13 PM »
Regardless of the result can anyone advised how well we structured up.

Given we had the talls of Maric, Hampson, Chol, Griffiths and Moore, the smalls of Bolton and Stengle and the mediums of Lennon and Llyod I would have to assume that the paper team warriors would have been in raptures.

We were way too tall and slow up forward.  They ran the ball out with ease.  Could have went in with 2 less talls and been much better off

Offline Chuck17

• The Shaun Grugg of OER
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #126 on: September 25, 2017, 01:13:47 PM »

Whicjh is kind of baffling considering it has the exact same dimensions as PRO......

I believe it's no less than 193 but no greater than 200....unless they're ruckmen.....

It has always been a confusing issue for me but what I have gleaned is 200cm+ is a guaranteed failure