Author Topic: Collingwood game a big test for Richmond, not the other way around: Blight (SEN)  (Read 4247 times)

dwaino

Still haven’t beaten anyone above us.

Offline the claw

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
i actually think our big test will come when we cop injuries to our better players and in the areas where the ready to go depth is not there. People for some reason dont like it to be said but we have been kissed on the dick when it comes to injuries over the last 4 or 5 seasons.

While i dont want injuries to happen a part of me is intrigued to find out how we cope if they do happen.

Offline the claw

• RFC Hall of Fame
Malcolm Blight what a moron. Im inclined to agree with people here, i think there is a bit of saltiness with some of these blokes who have always taken it for granted that playing the tiges is an automatic pencilled in win.

Offline Tigeritis™©®

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Richmond, Premiers 2017.2019
:lol
The club that keeps giving.

Offline Tiger Khosh

• RFC Hall of Fame
Teams are actually getting commended for losing by 7 goals to us now. How far we’ve come  :gotigers

Offline Owl

• Magnificent Bastard
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Bring me TWO chickens
:cheers
Lots of people name their swords......

Offline the claw

• RFC Hall of Fame
Lets hope that remains the norm eh.

Online Chuck17

• The Shaun Grugg of OER
  • RFC Hall of Fame
Teams are actually getting commended for losing by 7 goals to us now. How far we’ve come  :gotigers

Yep the dribble about how brave Colonwood was sickening and real teat sucking stuff