Author Topic: American Idol  (Read 10968 times)

Ox

Re: American Idol
« Reply #15 on: May 20, 2004, 04:25:31 PM »
LMAOOOOOOO

Props means "to acknowledge an individuals talent"
I would give Richo props after kicking 10.

LMAOOOO@Mighty Tiges' educated guess.

I've seen it over here and its down to Fantasia,The chubby white chick and the cute Philipino bird(who looks like getting the ars tonite or tomorrow)
I'd give Richo more than props ;)

You'd probably have to prop him up after it Jewlz.

Offline julzqld

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #16 on: May 29, 2004, 07:38:00 AM »
Did anyone watch the final performance last night?  Fantasia was awesome singing the song especially penned for American Idol.  BTW - I couldn't help myself - and the newspaper wasn't much help - but I know who one.  I'll give you 2 guesses.

froars

« Reply #17 on: May 29, 2004, 12:14:51 PM »
Don't tell me it was on last night :-(

Isn't it on Sunday?

And no i don't want to know who won.

Offline julzqld

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #18 on: May 30, 2004, 08:55:15 AM »
Yes they announce the winner tonight Froars.  Not too sure what Friday actually was - final performance before the big one I think.

Moi

Ox

« Reply #20 on: March 08, 2008, 11:20:43 PM »
Im here and caught him last nite.
Not bad.
In with a chance going by the overall competition.
Theres a lilttle Anthony Calea bitch and a dredded dude that go ok.

bushranger

« Reply #21 on: March 09, 2008, 09:57:54 AM »
This Idol show I like but I have not seen any of this seasons. And the thing that has me peeed off is that its supposed to be American Idol not Australian Idol. If I lived over there I would do my best to get him off no matter how good he is. Like that Damian on our Idol. I had no idea he wasn't an Aussie. And if you're not then you should have no rights in being in the show. Go to your own country and try out. I was totally knocked to the ground when I found out that Damian wasn't an Aussie but was planning on it at the next nationalzation day. He should have tried out for the Irish Idol. But I like the show anyway.

Moi

« Reply #22 on: March 09, 2008, 10:59:06 AM »
I like that Amanda Overmyer, but she's so much like Joplin and sings her songs, wondrin' if she's got anything else in her repettoir that will give her more versatility.  But she's got a powerful set of lungs and would like to see her do well.