Author Topic: Terry vs Mike - Wed 6.30pm on 3aw  (Read 3949 times)

Offline Go Richo 12

• Richmond tragic, bleeding heart, hopeless cricketer and terrible fisherman.
  • RFC Hall of Fame
Re: Terry vs Mike - Wed 6.30pm on 3aw
« Reply #30 on: May 14, 2009, 07:28:32 AM »
i dont think there are too many that bare TW any malice

:o

:rollin
Agree Moi, some people do wish TW malice, it is the same people that bagged him from the start and the same people who dissappeared from this site when the Tigers started winning!

Online wayne

• Fame of Hall
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • In Absentia
« Reply #31 on: May 14, 2009, 09:10:15 AM »
We still have 5 of our best to come back in returning from injury - Cotch, Browny, Sugar, Raines, .... It's not too late for supporters to stop coming through the gate. It's game on.

Hmmmmm......  :help
And you may not think I care for you
When you know down inside that I really do

Offline Chuck17

• The Shaun Grugg of OER
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #32 on: May 14, 2009, 09:20:40 AM »
We still have 5 of our best to come back in returning from injury - Cotch, Browny, Sugar, Raines, .... It's not too late for supporters to stop coming through the gate. It's game on.

Hmmmmm......  :help

As Maxwell Smart would say, "Well.... would you believe one"

Online wayne

• Fame of Hall
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • In Absentia
« Reply #33 on: May 14, 2009, 09:44:34 AM »
I saw on Sports Tonight last night, that Wallace meets with the board next week and a decision will be made then.
And you may not think I care for you
When you know down inside that I really do

Offline Stripes

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #34 on: May 14, 2009, 11:28:57 AM »
I saw on Sports Tonight last night, that Wallace meets with the board next week and a decision will be made then.

That's what the media are hoping you mean  ::) Bloody vultures  >:(

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #35 on: May 14, 2009, 01:45:36 PM »

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #36 on: May 14, 2009, 08:45:19 PM »
It's a pity that Terry didn't get to answer that last caller's question about the slow and sideways ball movement. He seemed to be squirming in his seat a bit as that question was asked. It'd be pretty re-assuring for Tiger fans if Terry could have promised us that they'd at least TRY to play a more direct brand of footy.I'd love to think that we could rock up in future and not have to put up with the type of confused and indirect rubbish that they served up in the 2nd half of the Brisbane game
Yep that was the most interesting question asked in the whole interview as Mike wasted most of the interview repeating what he wrote in his article on whether Terry should go now or not. Terry pretty much owned Mike and sounded firm in his responses to questions. In his EOTT report Terry just says after half time the opposition was cleaner with far more effective ball use and we need to play over 4 quarters like we did in the first. That's all true but that's more a commentary on the game rather than providing a reason as to why we continually fall back into this rubbish and dumb style of play and why our confidence is so fragile that a couple of turnovers in a row can have the whole side fall to pieces both mentally and physically. More importantly what is being done to rectify the problem as it didn't just happen the Brisbane game but virtually it happens every week and we're all left banging and shaking our heads in frustration and laughter at how dumb we play. A shame time ran out before we could get some sort of answer. An admittance and recognition of the horrid way we attempt to play footy would be a start rather than 'we're not playing bad football' in articles on the official RFC website.
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd