Author Topic: 2010 Membership - "Yellow & Black - Feel it. Live it. Love it"  (Read 99833 times)

Offline Mr Magic

• RFC Hall of Fame
Re: 2010 Membership - "Yellow & Black - Feel it. Live it. Love it"
« Reply #105 on: November 19, 2009, 01:08:59 PM »
Its the clubs fault. The club has never done what needs to be done to get success. We could be sitting with 3, 17, 19, 35 and 44 as decent picks. The one pick at 17 has cost us a good player - and for what "supposed winning culture" Im still disgusted.

I reckon we did our best to lose that Melbourne game, Rawlings just out coached(tanked) by Dean Bailey.

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
Membership renewals update (RFC)
« Reply #106 on: November 20, 2009, 02:17:48 PM »
Membership renewals update
richmondfc.com.au
Fri 20 November, 2009

The Richmond Football Club has experienced a slight delay in membership renewal invoices being sent out.

The Club will officially launch its 2010 membership campaign early next week and we anticipate that renewal forms will arrive throughout Monday and Tuesday (week beginning 23/11).

As a result of this delay, the Club has extended the reserved seat renewal cut-off date to 5pm, Wednesday 9 December, 2009.

If you have any enquiries, please contact Member and Supporter Services on 1300 RICHMOND (1300 742 466).

http://www.richmondfc.com.au/news/newsarticle/tabid/6301/newsid/87316/default.aspx

Online WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #107 on: November 20, 2009, 10:56:58 PM »
if i was to buy a reserve seat (Level 2 or 3) does that give me that seat for the away matches?

:)
I think for 17-game memberships you only get allocated the same reserve seat for home games. That's what the membership brochure infers. Someone here who has that kind of membership would know for sure.

17 game memberships with a reserve seat means a reserve seat for HOME GAMES ONLY

The RFC in their wisdom don't offer reserve seats at away games -  :banghead
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

Offline Beren

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #108 on: November 21, 2009, 10:39:02 AM »
Perhaps, WP, we should have a word to Benny then. ;)
It would surely grow our revenue?
In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act.

Online WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #109 on: November 22, 2009, 12:58:51 PM »
Perhaps, WP, we should have a word to Benny then. ;)
It would surely grow our revenue?

Well I haven't spoken to Benny; Beren, maybe I should  ;D ;) ;D

I have however suggested previously to the membership people and they said at the time that there just wouldn't be enoung interest for it to justify the work and resources required to "action it". My answer to that was to cap it a say 500 seats in tis first year and see what the members response is .. the answer to that was NO we aint doing it

Offline Beren

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #110 on: November 22, 2009, 01:36:38 PM »

Well I haven't spoken to Benny; Beren, maybe I should  ;D ;) ;D

I have however suggested previously to the membership people and they said at the time that there just wouldn't be enoung interest for it to justify the work and resources required to "action it". My answer to that was to cap it a say 500 seats in tis first year and see what the members response is .. the answer to that was NO we aint doing it

Perhaps the new admin, new Club outlook might look at it now. I know of at least one other club that does it.
In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act.

Online WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #111 on: November 22, 2009, 01:41:22 PM »
Perhaps the new admin, new Club outlook might look at it now. I know of at least one other club that does it.

Yes Collingwood offers it and it is very successful

I know quite a few people that go to all games who would be very interested in have reserved seats at away games especially at the 2 main Vic stadiums connected to thier 17  game m'ship.

The thought of not having to worry about purchasing reserve seats for away games at the MCG or Etihad for me at least is very appealing. Hell I'd live with having to still pruchase tickets to that pathetic excuse for a AFL venue at geelong  ;D

Offline wayne

• Fame of Hall
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • In Absentia
« Reply #112 on: November 23, 2009, 11:55:28 AM »
The 'updated' brochure has been released.

Cotch has replaced Richo on page 12.

Patto is still in the middle of the huddle on page 6.

Maybe we are going to redraft him  :rollin
And you may not think I care for you
When you know down inside that I really do

Offline Stripes

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #113 on: November 23, 2009, 12:32:00 PM »
Anyone know if the membership upgrades - ie Cubs Club - is in addition to the membership payment or inclusive of it. So in other words will it cost me $56 or $94 for my kids membership?

Stripes

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
Yellow & Black: 2010 Memberships (RFC)
« Reply #114 on: November 23, 2009, 02:03:23 PM »
Yellow & Black: 2010 Memberships
richmondfc.com.au
Mon 23 November, 2009

2010 Richmond membership page

Yellow and Black . . . two colors that mean so much to Richmond supporters throughout the length and breadth of the land.

No club in the AFL competition is defined more by its colors than Richmond.

The bellowing of “Yellow and Black” at the end of the Club’s great theme song is a ritual unique to the Tigers.

To the Tiger faithful, the Yellow and Black colors clearly are one of the Club’s iconic brand values. They help define who the Club is, and what it stands for.

The mere sight of the two colors combined - virtually in any form, anywhere - ignites a feeling within Richmond supporters that is hard to explain to outsiders.

To love Richmond is to love the Yellow and Black colors . . . it is as simple as that. Through thick and thin, that’s the way it’s been for more than a century - and that’s how it will be continue to be for the next century and beyond.

With this in mind, Richmond is proud to launch its 2010 membership campaign:
“YELLOW AND BLACK . . . Feel it, Live it, Love it.”

It’s a campaign that is bound to strike a strong chord with Tiger supporters because it is at the very core of their emotional connection and devotion to the Club.

The famous colors are the embodiment of the passion, pride and loyalty displayed by so many Richmond fans, over so many years.

In the hearts and minds of those fans, Yellow and Black are much, much more than mere colors . . . they are a way of life. And, it’s a way of life that they love - unconditionally.

http://www.richmondfc.com.au/news/newsarticle/tabid/6301/newsid/87371/default.aspx

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #115 on: November 23, 2009, 02:08:51 PM »
Anyone know if the membership upgrades - ie Cubs Club - is in addition to the membership payment or inclusive of it. So in other words will it cost me $56 or $94 for my kids membership?

Stripes

* Cubs Club is classified as a non match-access membership. It does not include admission to games or access to finals tickets unless an 11 or 17 game membership is also purchased.

https://www.clubsonline.com.au/shop/index.cfm?fuseaction=Display_Product&ProductID=3417&OrgID=3811

Offline Stripes

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #116 on: November 23, 2009, 02:11:40 PM »

Stripes

* Cubs Club is classified as a non match-access membership. It does not include admission to games or access to finals tickets unless an 11 or 17 game membership is also purchased.

https://www.clubsonline.com.au/shop/index.cfm?fuseaction=Display_Product&ProductID=3417&OrgID=3811

Thanks OE! SO $56 to have a run with the players and a few cards etc....hard to justify.  :-\

Online torch

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • 28YrM&8YrMRC 🏆🏆🏆 ‘17, ‘19-‘20; 2 x Attendee 🐯
« Reply #117 on: November 23, 2009, 03:34:17 PM »
where is the updated Membership brochure?

:)

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond

Online WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #119 on: November 24, 2009, 06:12:32 PM »
The household received our membership renewal stuff today (the Non Player Club ones)

All renewed  :thumbsup

:gotigers