Author Topic: Matt Dea [merged]  (Read 150099 times)

Jackstar is back again

Re: Matt Dea [merged]
« Reply #180 on: August 14, 2011, 08:35:19 PM »
who was it that questioned his courage?

NFI

Pointless having courage if you can't kick

Ox

« Reply #181 on: August 14, 2011, 08:38:35 PM »
example is Foley

Jackstar is back again

« Reply #182 on: August 14, 2011, 08:39:13 PM »
Will say his last quarter was ok

Offline Stripes

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #183 on: August 14, 2011, 08:44:04 PM »
Showed plenty today. I've heard a great deal around here about how bad this guy is and how he has no chance of making it well from what I saw today, I think we may well of found another player here. His desposal skills were not poor by any means. Sometimes I think some people make snap judgements on players early and then try and convince others, and even themselves, that they were right even when all proof would indicate otherwise.

The lesson here is - don't right players off early regardless of how they appear at the beginning of their careers.

Online cub

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • "Tigertime!"
    • bantigertrade
« Reply #184 on: August 14, 2011, 08:46:41 PM »
We are playing a lot of kids 1 or 2 years ahead of time. If they were playing at a top four team they would probably only get 1/2 dozen games in the first 2 years if that.

Offline Penelope

• Internet nuffer and sooky jellyfish
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #185 on: August 14, 2011, 08:49:24 PM »

NFI

Pointless having courage if you can't kick

surely you are a politician.

“For My thoughts are not your thoughts,
Nor are your ways my ways,” says the Lord.

“For as the heavens are higher than the earth,
So are my ways higher than your ways,
And my thoughts than your thoughts."

Yahweh? or the great Clawski?

yaw rehto eht dellorcs ti fi daer ot reisae eb dluow tI

Offline DCrane

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Belle, Richmond PR manager
« Reply #186 on: August 14, 2011, 08:51:03 PM »

NFI

Me.

I can only go off what I had seen, which was his first 4 games, in which he displayed none.
Obviously today he put his body on the line, they all did when asked. I would much rather he make a fool of me than continue with the way he was going.

Now that I know what he is capable of, courage and desperation wise, I expect to see it every week and I will very gladly eat humble pie on here if he becomes the full package.

Offline Smokey

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #187 on: August 14, 2011, 08:57:05 PM »
Showed plenty today. I've heard a great deal around here about how bad this guy is and how he has no chance of making it well from what I saw today, I think we may well of found another player here. His desposal skills were not poor by any means. Sometimes I think some people make snap judgements on players early and then try and convince others, and even themselves, that they were right even when all proof would indicate otherwise.

The lesson here is - don't right players off early regardless of how they appear at the beginning of their careers.

Nah, not on this forum Stripes, you must have posted this here by mistake.   ::)

Offline Penelope

• Internet nuffer and sooky jellyfish
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #188 on: August 14, 2011, 08:59:29 PM »

NFI

Me.

I can only go off what I had seen, which was his first 4 games, in which he displayed none.
Obviously today he put his body on the line, they all did when asked. I would much rather he make a fool of me than continue with the way he was going.

Now that I know what he is capable of, courage and desperation wise, I expect to see it every week and I will very gladly eat humble pie on here if he becomes the full package.
:lol
after jacky's bite i had thought it was him.

:cheers
“For My thoughts are not your thoughts,
Nor are your ways my ways,” says the Lord.

“For as the heavens are higher than the earth,
So are my ways higher than your ways,
And my thoughts than your thoughts."

Yahweh? or the great Clawski?

yaw rehto eht dellorcs ti fi daer ot reisae eb dluow tI

Offline Judge Roughneck

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Sir
« Reply #189 on: August 14, 2011, 10:48:26 PM »
The white D. Wade.  8)

Offline Oiafi

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Against logic there is no armour like ignorance.
« Reply #190 on: August 14, 2011, 11:03:02 PM »
Option 4 is the correct answer .only an imbecile would reply to my post.well done Oiafi.your the winner

Why? Because you never say anything worthwhile replying to? You never make any sence. Yet again you deflect attention from one of your stupid, self important comments with you meaningless drivel. You know you're lying you suit your own agenda, you're just not man enough to admit it. There you go, I'll concede you're not a stuffing idiot, you're simply a dishonest egotist.

Offline Oiafi

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Against logic there is no armour like ignorance.
« Reply #191 on: August 14, 2011, 11:06:31 PM »
Hey Oiafi.where is Matty White playing next year??

Why don't you tell me and I'll be 100% sure where he won't be playing. Your informations been that bad since you were sacked from the Tigers and the Bombers.

Don't reckon anyone tells you anything anymore because they know you can't keep your mouth shut.

Jackstar is back again

« Reply #192 on: August 15, 2011, 05:58:30 AM »
Your 100% correct. I have no idea what so ever.I am a complete imbecile.I spend all my time in the queue at centrelink and can't read or write.I am a complete nuffer

Offline Owl

• Magnificent Bastard
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Bring me TWO chickens
« Reply #193 on: August 15, 2011, 09:37:14 AM »

NFI

Me.

Have a slice now.  He has been nothing but courageous the last two weeks getting crunched backing into packs with the flight of the ball.  Ill even sprinkle some used kitty litter on it for flavoring.
Lots of people name their swords......

Jackstar is back again

« Reply #194 on: August 15, 2011, 09:51:57 AM »
full package includes having more kicks than handballs, why ?
As you must have confidence in your own kicking ability to play in D50.
If you ratio of kicks to handballs is 20/80% , you will struggle to make it.
Good players usually kick more than they handball.
I have nothing against the kid, and me too I hope I eat humble pie ( love pies I might add ).
But he needs to improve