Author Topic: Matt Dea [merged]  (Read 150022 times)

Offline crackertiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
Re: Matt Dea [merged]
« Reply #300 on: August 21, 2011, 10:05:36 PM »
Farmer has no excuses, he's been in the system for long enough in my opinion and just isn't up to it. Dea just isn't ready at this stage but with another good pre season he might be ok.

Jackstar is back again

« Reply #301 on: August 21, 2011, 10:07:10 PM »
I can't believe supporters stick up for a player who clearly ain't up to it.he isn't in our best 30 let alone best 18. .cannot play

Jackstar is back again

« Reply #302 on: August 21, 2011, 10:08:41 PM »
Farmer has no excuses, he's been in the system for long enough in my opinion and just isn't up to it. Dea just isn't ready at this stage but with another good pre season he might be ok.

Might be ok?? I rest my case.we live in hope

Online Loui Tufga

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Beaver BLT
« Reply #303 on: August 21, 2011, 10:10:23 PM »
I can't believe supporters stick up for a player who clearly ain't up to it.he isn't in our best 30 let alone best 18. .cannot play

I can't believe you repeat yourself so freaking much :banghead let it go man, let it go! Pop back over in 12 months time and we'll see where we're at :thumbsup

Jackstar is back again

« Reply #304 on: August 21, 2011, 10:13:06 PM »
Just an unfit kid so he will improve. But god he was terrible today!

He and superstar Farmer, Leppa must be...........

TigerTimeII

« Reply #305 on: August 21, 2011, 10:20:49 PM »
god ur a loser jack

Online Loui Tufga

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Beaver BLT
« Reply #306 on: August 21, 2011, 10:21:56 PM »

Jackstar is back again

« Reply #307 on: August 21, 2011, 10:31:14 PM »
I was wrong .I agree with the masses.this kids a champion .will play every game in 2012. We won't find a spot for Newman .Batchelor .Conca .Grimes .Moore.Astbury .Connors .yep I seen the light .I agree with you all.rising star nomination for tonights game

« Reply #308 on: August 21, 2011, 10:33:29 PM »
I was wrong .I agree with the masses.this kids a champion .will play every game in 2012. We won't find a spot for Newman .Batchelor .Conca .Grimes .Moore.Astbury .Connors .yep I seen the light .I agree with you all.rising star nomination for tonights game

Now Jack, this sort of post makes you out to be a little petulant.

Just ignore everyone and you will be fine.

:lol

tony_montana

« Reply #309 on: August 21, 2011, 10:35:01 PM »

good now move along  ;)

seriously jack, all trolling aside, revisit this thread next season. We've seen with Rance how a player can go from looking totally out of his depth at afl one season to literally being our best defender the next. Lay off the kid - we have 10-15 players who have had 3+ years in the system that need to be booted ahead of 2nd year kids.

Online Loui Tufga

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Beaver BLT
« Reply #310 on: August 21, 2011, 10:41:02 PM »

Hang on a minute, you came out after one game and said the kid has no heart and can't kick, Dea came out the next week and proved that you were wrong, the kid put his head over the ball numerous times and ended up with a kicking  efficiency of 85%! the kid may never be a champion, he may never make it with us simply because the amount of players we have for that position! But to just come out after 1 game back from injury and say he's poo is just plain stupid! Your a fool we all know it, hopefully when you get your new job at your new club next year they put an embargo on you posting hear! The forum would be a much better place without the crap you drown us in......

Offline camboon

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #311 on: August 21, 2011, 10:51:04 PM »
Seen enough to suggest  Matt Dea will be persevered with  - and enough to suggest that its too early either way to suggest he wont make it.

Offline Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #312 on: August 21, 2011, 10:56:50 PM »

its because they are in denial and like to hang onto players living in the hope they will one day come good.

Mcguane, Edwards, Hislop, Farmer, Jackson, Dea, White, Thursfield, Graham, Pear, all average players who wont win you a flag. FACT!!!

Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.

Online Loui Tufga

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Beaver BLT
« Reply #313 on: August 21, 2011, 11:21:56 PM »

its because they are in denial and like to hang onto players living in the hope they will one day come good.

Mcguane, Edwards, Hislop, Farmer, Jackson, Dea, White, Thursfield, Graham, Pear, all average players who wont win you a flag. FACT!!!

Very true but unfortunately you can't get rid of them and replace them all in one hit.... Fact! BTW who is pear?

TigerTimeII

« Reply #314 on: August 21, 2011, 11:28:12 PM »

god u love dropping the soap for jack dont u

no one said dea is a champion yet, but all who know this game can see he has what it takes, one more pre season u will see and then we will pee on ur head