Author Topic: Tom Scully to Richmond in 3-4 years [merged]  (Read 38104 times)

Re: Tom Scully to Richmond in 3-4 years [merged]
« Reply #195 on: July 12, 2011, 08:29:46 AM »
sissyter

wot?
Look at the time it was posted '65, that might help explain something why you can't understand it!

You're right, Ox was obviously at the end of a long session.

:cheers

Offline Coach

• Hardly A Prude
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Depend on Schulzy
« Reply #196 on: July 12, 2011, 12:44:55 PM »
errr why was my post molested?  what law have I transgressed?  there was nothing sordid in that at all...Gerks had a picture of a woman getting milk poured on her head while an alien watched,  in a shower, all fully clothed.  I poo you not, nothing rude about it, just a bit surreal.

errr why was my post molested?  what law have I transgressed?  there was nothing sordid in that at all...Gerks had a picture of a woman getting milk poured on her head while an alien watched,  in a shower, all fully clothed.  I poo you not, nothing rude about it, just a bit surreal.

because i posted the sequel  :lol

i'll have to pm it to you old sock

What the stuff is going on  >:(

How did I miss this? LMFAO @ Owl returning and dragging SaladFingers trustworthy name through the mud. You sick sons of bunnies  :banghead

The big Scullydawg is as gawn as Gus

Offline wayne

• Fame of Hall
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • In Absentia
« Reply #197 on: July 12, 2011, 12:58:40 PM »
This was on the 'Team of the Round' chat today...

Comment From MadMike
Any chance the big story is GWS have offered Relton Roberts $37 million over 5 years?

:lol
And you may not think I care for you
When you know down inside that I really do

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #198 on: July 21, 2011, 03:59:06 AM »
Well Mike reckons Scully is as good as gone ...

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/afl/tom-scully-as-good-as-gone/story-e6frf9jf-1226098658551

They're blaming Scully's dissatisfaction with Melbourne's administration and claiming Scully has told a "confidant" he's a 70-30 chance of heading north.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/afl/rift-with-dees-top-brass-may-force-tom-scully-to-take-the-money-and-run/story-e6frf9jf-1226098679151

Offline Lozza

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #199 on: July 21, 2011, 01:12:18 PM »
This was on the 'Team of the Round' chat today...

Comment From MadMike
Any chance the big story is GWS have offered Relton Roberts $37 million over 5 years?

:lol
37 million hamburgers more like it

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #200 on: July 22, 2011, 07:15:57 PM »
Doc Larkins on MMM said Tom Scully's knee ailment could cause problems throughout his career.

Damian Barrett's twitter

Offline Owl

• Magnificent Bastard
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Bring me TWO chickens
« Reply #201 on: July 23, 2011, 09:02:52 AM »
sounds like a concerted effort to dissuade suitors
Lots of people name their swords......

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #202 on: July 30, 2011, 04:37:37 PM »
Scully ringing his manager today - "Get me out of here!"  ;D
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #203 on: July 31, 2011, 01:17:56 PM »
Caro claimed today Scully will stay at Melbourne if Cameron Schwab gets the flick as CEO. Scully wasn't happy with the organization and length of their team trip to China over summer with many at the club including players treating it as a junket. Scully considered it all unprofessional.

Offline TigerLand

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • I <3 Mrs Hardwick
« Reply #204 on: July 31, 2011, 01:22:04 PM »
Caro claimed today Scully will stay at Melbourne if Cameron Schwab gets the flick as CEO. Scully wasn't happy with the organization and length of their team trip to China over summer with many at the club including players treating it as a junket. Scully considered it all unprofessional.

I find it hard to believe a 18 year old kid can question a professionalism of a football club. What is he comparing it too, high school?

The whole mystery why Scully may leave is stupid. Fact is no1 can turn down +1million a year, especially when you've only been at your previous job 12 months, can't be that attached.

I don't think there would be a job in the world that I wouldn't do for 1million a year.
Go Tigers!

Jackstar is back again

« Reply #205 on: July 31, 2011, 01:38:47 PM »

I find it hard to believe a 18 year old kid can question a professionalism of a football club. What is he comparing it too, high school?

The whole mystery why Scully may leave is stupid. Fact is no1 can turn down +1million a year, especially when you've only been at your previous job 12 months, can't be that attached.

I don't think there would be a job in the world that I wouldn't do for 1million a year.

I agree with Pope, who is Scully questioning a football club,??? at the ripe old age of 18 ::)
Dont get ahead of yourself now son :o :o :o

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #206 on: July 31, 2011, 01:40:17 PM »
I agree with Pope, who is Scully questioning a football club,??? at the ripe old age of 18 ::)
Dont get ahead of yourself now son :o :o :o

If it means C Schwab is out of a job ..... I say you go for it son  ;D
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

Offline tiger101

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #207 on: July 31, 2011, 01:43:38 PM »
I don't believe Scully would only stay if the club flicked there CEO.
Surely Scully only has 2 things to consider. Money(due to knee injury is it career harming or just a rough year) and Where(demons or GWS/elsewhere) he can get the best out of him self. 

Offline TigerLand

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • I <3 Mrs Hardwick
« Reply #208 on: July 31, 2011, 06:05:10 PM »
I don't believe Scully would only stay if the club flicked there CEO.
Surely Scully only has 2 things to consider. Money(due to knee injury is it career harming or just a rough year) and Where(demons or GWS/elsewhere) he can get the best out of him self. 

Yeah exactly right.

there are only 2 factors as you said:
- Money
- Success

He can get twice as much money at Melbourne and after this year and next to nil improvement you can argue he would have a better chance at success at GWS.

Its an easy decision for mine. He can't be overly attached to Melbourne, especially when you compare someone like Gary Ablett left Geelong.

Easy decision for mine. West Sydney isn't that bad either, nice quiet lifestyle earning 1.5mil a year and playing some footy inbetween with little to no expectations of performing for probably 2 seasons.

What a life.
Go Tigers!

10 FLAGS

« Reply #209 on: July 31, 2011, 06:17:23 PM »
I hope he stays at Melbourne now hes knees dont look like theyll hold up to league football long term.