Author Topic: Victorian AFL clubs pre-season updates (Herald-Sun)  (Read 820 times)

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
Victorian AFL clubs pre-season updates (Herald-Sun)
« on: January 13, 2010, 05:21:26 AM »
Victorian AFL clubs pre-season updates
Matt Windley
Herald Sun January 13, 2010

WITH AFL clubs back from their Christmas break Matt Windley investigates how your club is tracking injury-wise this pre-season.

RICHMOND

Players returned: January 4
Community Camp: February 1-5 to Craigieburn, Romsey, Kilmore, Lancefield, Woodend, Wallan, Broadford
NAB Cup opener: February 13 v Hawthorn, Aurora Stadium

Injury mail:
Damien Hardwick has his charges flying, with no new notable injury concerns to report. Only recruit David Astbury, who suffered a minor injury to his leg in a poolside incident over Christmas, and Trent Cotchin, who continues his rehabilitation from knee problems, are not on a full training program.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/afl/victorian-afl-clubs-pre-season-updates/story-e6frf9io-1225818576008

Offline yellowandback

• RFC Hall of Fame
Re: Victorian AFL clubs pre-season updates (Herald-Sun)
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2010, 06:56:54 AM »
Matt Windley

WITH AFL clubs back from their Christmas break Matt Windley investigates how your club is tracking injury-wise this pre-season.

RICHMOND
Community Camp: February 1-5 to Craigieburn, Romsey, Kilmore, Lancefield, Woodend, Wallan, Broadford

Injury mail:
Damien Hardwick has his charges flying, with no new notable injury concerns to report. Only recruit David Astbury, who suffered a minor injury to his leg in a poolside incident over Christmas, and Trent Cotchin, who continues his rehabilitation from knee problems, are not on a full training program.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/afl/victorian-afl-clubs-pre-season-updates/story-e6frf9io-1225818576008

cotchin......knee......whaaaaaaaa???
It's that simple Spud
"I discussed (it) with my three daughters, my wife and my 82-year-old mum, because it has really affected me … If those comments … were made about one of my daughters, it would make the hairs on the back of my neck stand up. I would not have liked it at all.”

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
Re: Victorian AFL clubs pre-season updates (Herald-Sun)
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2010, 07:16:52 AM »
Matt Windley

RICHMOND

Injury mail:

cotchin......knee......whaaaaaaaa???

Funny ins't it  ;D

OOooopps I forgot it's the HUN - never one to the FACTS get in the way  :rollin
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)