Author Topic: Dream Team Analysis - The Tigers  (Read 974 times)

Offline Stripes

• RFC Hall of Fame
Dream Team Analysis - The Tigers
« on: January 17, 2010, 08:52:01 PM »
http://www.fanfooty.com.au/blog/2010/01/16/2010-r1-team-proj-v1_1/

Don't agree with the team but some of the comments are not too far off the truth. What are people's thoughts?

Stripes

Offline TigerLand

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • I <3 Mrs Hardwick
Re: Dream Team Analysis - The Tigers
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2010, 11:29:14 PM »
Don't agree with the side and apart from being bias if he's going to make comments about a team some factual backing would be appreciated.

Collins will start round 1. The team is a long way off, Jackson on the bench with Edwards starting please.. at times I wish the internet didn't exist as its just a free passage for half wits to make opinions and judgments.. although the print isn't much better

Dream Team wise, Martin is shoe in and one of Vickory, Post or Riewoldt will improve there scores this year dramatically one would have to assume. Collins would be good value with maybe Graham as well.

Griffiths, Nason and Dea wouldn't be the worst benched prospects for your side either as they'll be given every chance to debut this year.
Go Tigers!

Offline crannyvegas

• Premiership Captain
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2010, 12:54:34 AM »
Dammit, this little website was a carefully guarded dreamteam secret. geee lol ahwell, this monty guy revises his predictions 4 or five times as round 1 gets closer he is looking for the safest bets to help people assemble their teams. Having said that, i think he is a little way off with this one. This guy was also adament that Cousins wouldnt play Rd 1 last year, right up until a few days before hand.
Not too many players from the tigers i would have this year, Deledio and Cotchin are the only non first year players i would consider. Martin is pretty much a lock for most people i think. Post, Vickery, Collins and Graham were good value last year. Andy was unbelievable actually. Although i think they will improve it won't translate so well in DT land. Connors is the smokey i believe... fingers cross he shows something in the NAB cup.
Detka! Detka! Detka!

Ox

« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2010, 01:01:40 AM »
FFS,Talk about Nahas' ugly stick...........

Offline crannyvegas

• Premiership Captain
« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2010, 01:14:12 AM »
FFS,Talk about Nahas' ugly stick...........
lol i dont want anything to do with Nahas's baby arm!
Detka! Detka! Detka!

Ox

« Reply #5 on: January 18, 2010, 01:17:04 AM »
fair enuff cran - i wont shove it down ur throat. :whistle