Author Topic: Seen Enough  (Read 7131 times)

jackstar is back again

Seen Enough
« on: March 25, 2010, 10:56:22 PM »
I have seen enough and dont want to see much more of the following.
Edwards,  I rather play McMahon ::)
Nahas, -wont make it , why ? as any player who continually takes him eye off the ball and looks for his opponents and then lets his opponent attack the ball aint going to make, supporters GET OVER IT.
Tambling, been a fan of his, but my patience is running thin.
Twice stuck one hand out to get the ball,and didnt want to put his body on the line, BAD SIGNS.
Chrs Newman, did he play tonight ::)?

Ramps

Re: Seen Enough
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2010, 11:01:42 PM »
problems run deeper jacko ... very bad performace. some parts good some parts bad very bad.

Carltons average midfielders like most sides (not us) players like carrazzo and simpson - they work much harder than any of our midfielders and our average midfielders are no where near the level of the likes of carazzo or simpson.

newman cant be captain

our key position defenders are going backwards at a rate of knots

we dont have a ruckman

we dont have any key forwards- but griffiths and astbury offer hope.

to many mistakes, not enough smart footballers, hardwicks got his job in front of him, but its a long long road back imho.

and thats just a start.

Offline bojangles17

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Platinum member 33 years
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2010, 11:04:09 PM »
i didnt thin edwards was our worst player out there, agree on Nahas, I have been off him for a little while now..Jake King is a better player than him

Tambling needs to be accountable for ordinary performances like that...He was not involved in one offensive passage of play...I heard we had 3 bounces all night...Gee...

Richie will be washed up soon if he doesnt wake up...white is more attacking

and Mcmahon actually does carry the ball, is elusive and should be able to be played to effect.

PS...why were players going for Hislop all night like he was wayne carey...he wasn't the worst but a lead up forward c'mon
RFC 1885, Often Imitated, Never Equalled

Offline wayne

• Fame of Hall
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • In Absentia
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2010, 11:04:56 PM »
It's been asked before many times, but what kind of team was Terry trying to build?

The one thing I gave Terry was that he'd probably leave our list in better shape than Spud, now i'm not so sure.
And you may not think I care for you
When you know down inside that I really do

Ramps

« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2010, 11:07:28 PM »
It's been asked before many times, but what kind of team was Terry trying to build?

The one thing I gave Terry was that he'd probably leave our list in better shape than Spud, now i'm not so sure.

hardwick cleaned out 14 and he needs to do atleast another 12 ... what list did wallace leave?

Offline Danog

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #5 on: March 25, 2010, 11:09:14 PM »
i didnt thin edwards was our worst player out there, agree on Nahas, I have been off him for a little while now..Jake King is a better player than him

Tambling needs to be accountable for ordinary performances like that...He was not involved in one offensive passage of play...I heard we had 3 bounces all night...Gee...

and Mcmahon actually does carry the ball, is elusive and should be able to be played to effect.

PS...why were players going for Hislop all night like he was wayne carey...he wasn't the worst but a lead up forward c'mon

Were they all Roberts?

Offline wayne

• Fame of Hall
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • In Absentia
« Reply #6 on: March 25, 2010, 11:11:30 PM »

hardwick cleaned out 14 and he needs to do atleast another 12 ... what list did wallace leave?

That's why I said now i'm not so sure.

Terry used the draft a little more than Spud, but he didn't use it very well.

Offline wayne

• Fame of Hall
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • In Absentia
« Reply #7 on: March 25, 2010, 11:13:00 PM »

Were they all Roberts?

I saw Nason have one

Online Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #8 on: March 25, 2010, 11:14:40 PM »
Tambling is the most softest timid footballer ive seen take the field. IMO he rivals Mclovin. Cant lay a tackle if his life depended on it and to be honest he offers nothing to this team.

Is he supposed to be quick and agile because from where im sitting he is slow and weak.

Trade!!!
Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.

Offline Infamy

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #9 on: March 25, 2010, 11:17:43 PM »
We still don't run hard to create options, it's pathetic
At least we are chasing harder (well some are) when the opposition has the ball, there seems to be a bit more urgency
However we are just flat footed when we have the ball, any player will look like they have average skills when their team mates aren't running into space for them

Roberts was trying hard and giving some good leads early but kept getting ignored and then ran out of puff I think
Nason tried hard all day, made the odd mistake but never gave up, he kept creating an option, happy to persist with him based on that
Newman was terrible, as was Tambling and Simmonds hopeless, one of his non existant efforts to chase had me furious

Their midfielders realised about half way through the 2nd quarter that if they just run through congestion at stoppages they were able to run through our players and just burst through into space. It was like they were made of teflon, pathetic.

Offline tigersalive

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #10 on: March 25, 2010, 11:34:51 PM »
Strange.  I saw it that Tambling did plenty enough tackling, but finding the ball enough was his issue.  Still, needs to lift his workrate.

And Newman, well I'll just leave that to WP.  :rollin

Not to mention Jackson and Moore have no improvement left in them.  Play Post and Collins next week instead please, players who have more upside to gain with experience.
EAT EM ALIVE!

Offline tiger101

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #11 on: March 25, 2010, 11:38:57 PM »
made us look and sound worse when the commentators was talking about how many low picks we have in our team playing for us.

Offline Mr Magic

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #12 on: March 26, 2010, 12:17:14 AM »
Tambling is the most softest timid footballer ive seen take the field. IMO he rivals Mclovin. Cant lay a tackle if his life depended on it and to be honest he offers nothing to this team.

He made 9 tackles in the game. Disappointing overall though I agree.
He had a few higher profile mates though.

made us look and sound worse when the commentators was talking about how many low picks we have in our team playing for us.

Yet when the Dees are rebuilding their future is bright?!
Early days. I won't panic after one game. i won't even panic if we cop hidings all year.

Nason is going to be a player. That was my only highlight for the night.

tony_montana

« Reply #13 on: March 26, 2010, 12:18:39 AM »
Strange.  I saw it that Tambling did plenty enough tackling, but finding the ball enough was his issue.  Still, needs to lift his workrate

agree with this, prob the hardest ive seen him hit the contest and man, no issue withthat part, very dissapointed with his productivity

Offline big tone

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #14 on: March 26, 2010, 12:40:29 AM »
The most frustrating thing for me tonight other than watching Jackson, Thompson, Hislop, Tambling, Conners and Edwards is us still guarding space and not going 100% at the man to tackle. I don't mind if they get around us but put some pressure on! Footy is a simple game and the more pressure you put on the opposition when they have the ball the more mistakes they make. Standing off your man only gives the opposition time to dispose of the footy when they have it. RUN THE stuff AT THEM AND TACKLE THEM AND THEY WILL TURN IT OVER!!!!!
Play tight and make it 1 on 1. Our boys are coached to correl the player and not to ATTACK the man.
Give our boys the chance to take them on.
Same old Richmond tonight, nothing has changed from the TW crap!
I didn't expect to win tonight, but all i wanted to see was a different style of footy.