Author Topic: Seen Enough  (Read 7110 times)

Offline TigerLand

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • I <3 Mrs Hardwick
Re: Seen Enough
« Reply #30 on: March 26, 2010, 01:48:49 PM »

3 player that are going to be crucial for us to develop properly are

Griffiths
Astbury
Griffiths and Astbury need to get in there as fast as possible to help Reiwoldt.

Post can play either end of the ground and can float between forward and back to help out. but if we can make Griffiths a full forward and Reiwoldt A CHF Post can make it as CHB.

What killed us tonight was slowness, laziness, inexperience and not enough time together as a group. We will get better alot better after some time and a few almighty thrashings. Western Bulldogs may very well tear us a new one next week.

Agree with this 100% - especially the need to structure up properly up forward with bigger players. On another note our key defenders are not up to it and Id be looking for player for player swaps come years end. Just my opinion thats all.

100% Agree Ramps.

Moore 26 or whatever wont be in our next premiership. Trade
McGuane has upside for Gold Coast. Trade
Thursfield, needs mates who can kick out of defense well and midfielders that put pressure on the kicker. Would persist with but needs more improvement
Go Tigers!

Offline Danog

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #31 on: March 26, 2010, 01:56:06 PM »
I'm pretty sure McGuane is already signed with us.

Offline Infamy

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #32 on: March 26, 2010, 04:25:47 PM »

Griffiths
Astbury
Griffiths and Astbury need to get in there as fast as possible to help Reiwoldt.

Post can play either end of the ground and can float between forward and back to help out. but if we can make Griffiths a full forward and Reiwoldt A CHF Post can make it as CHB.

What killed us tonight was slowness, laziness, inexperience and not enough time together as a group. We will get better alot better after some time and a few almighty thrashings. Western Bulldogs may very well tear us a new one next week.

Agree with this 100% - especially the need to structure up properly up forward with bigger players. On another note our key defenders are not up to it and Id be looking for player for player swaps come years end. Just my opinion thats all.

100% Agree Ramps.

Thursfield, needs mates who can kick out of defense well and midfielders that put pressure on the kicker. Would persist with but needs more improvement
And who would we play on opposition forwards then?

bushranger

« Reply #33 on: March 26, 2010, 05:11:34 PM »
I just though our more established players didn't stand up in game one
And I thought that our line from fullback to full forward was weak.
The first half showed something that we could be in for.
And the second half I hated and I hope we don't see more of that.
Also I liked the game Connor played, but some didn't.
So we must have been watching differnt games.
Newman showed he is not a leader. So give it to Ben for this year.
Then give it to a player like Cotchin if he can stay healthy next year.

Offline TigerLand

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • I <3 Mrs Hardwick
« Reply #34 on: March 26, 2010, 05:15:30 PM »

Griffiths
Astbury

100% Agree Ramps.

And who would we play on opposition forwards then?

Draft KP backmen, Gourdis and Post.
Go Tigers!

jackstar is back again

« Reply #35 on: March 26, 2010, 05:21:07 PM »

YEP
3 X $450,000 ::)

Dont know what worse. Jordy at $330,000 or McGaune at $450,000
Neither can play.

Offline crannyvegas

• Premiership Captain
« Reply #36 on: March 26, 2010, 05:51:12 PM »

YEP

Neither can play.

i just can't believe that... Getting payed more than someone like Sam Gilbert from the Saints or any number of  better defenders.

Detka! Detka! Detka!

jackstar is back again

« Reply #37 on: March 26, 2010, 06:09:15 PM »

YEP

Neither can play.

i just can't believe that... Getting payed more than someone like Sam Gilbert from the Saints or any number of  better defenders.

Can assure you that is correct

Tigermonk

« Reply #38 on: March 26, 2010, 06:39:46 PM »

YEP

Neither can play.

He be scraping to get $275k if l was running the club
fair dinkum l seen some sloppy defenders but these guys are seriouly going backwards
Give credit to Waite his a very good player but Moore, McGuane & Thurfield are not readers of the game & are brainless most times

tony_montana

« Reply #39 on: March 26, 2010, 07:07:55 PM »

YEP

Neither can play.

sorry but unless i can get it confirmed, this seems OTT ridiculous

Offline Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #40 on: March 26, 2010, 07:08:53 PM »

YEP

Neither can play.

Mcguane is worse Jack and i never thought i would say such a thing.

He is a hack. Ever since his pitiful effort in round 1 last year against the blues he has got worse and worse,
Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.

jackstar is back again

« Reply #41 on: March 26, 2010, 07:18:22 PM »

YEP

Neither can play.

Well I will confirm it for you.
Was out of contract after last year, held Richmond to "'ransom ""for 3 year deal,as Gold Coast were very interested.
Dont forget we have to pay over 92% of the salary cap, so these duds are getting well overpaid.

tony_montana

« Reply #42 on: March 26, 2010, 07:25:45 PM »

YEP

Neither can play.

Was out of contract after last year, held Richmond to "'ransom ""for 3 year deal,as Gold Coast were very interested.
Dont forget we have to pay over 92% of the salary cap, so these duds are getting well overpaid.

no disrespect perhaps you are correct but i'll need to get this confirmed from a 2nd party, this seems a grossly negligent decison, so much so that I just cant believe even richmond would be this stupid

jackstar is back again

« Reply #43 on: March 26, 2010, 07:36:57 PM »

YEP

Neither can play.

no disrespect perhaps you are correct but i'll need to get this confirmed from a 2nd party, this seems a grossly negligent decison, so much so that I just cant believe even richmond would be this stupid

HOLD ON.
There are worse decisions been made.
How much of Schulz salary are we paying this year??????? :banghead
And McMahon will be the highest paid VFL player in the history of VFL this year. :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead
« Last Edit: March 26, 2010, 08:00:10 PM by jackstar is back again »

tony_montana

« Reply #44 on: March 26, 2010, 07:57:21 PM »

YEP

Neither can play.

HOLD ON.
There are wprse decisions been made.
How much of Schulz salary are we paying this year??????? :banghead
And McMahon will be the highest paid VFL player in the history of VFL this year. :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead

lmaoooo gold