Author Topic: Can anyone answer this  (Read 5138 times)

Offline yellowandback

• RFC Hall of Fame
Re: Can anyone answer this
« Reply #30 on: March 29, 2010, 08:24:13 PM »
id be against it ... ive always reckoned he was an average player

Can tell you we tagged BOTH in previous years ;)( simpson and Carazzo )
We didnt tag either last thursday night

Jackstar is very obvious that we are talking to idiots who dont watch the game like we do

Mate , we are the idiots, why ? Discussing it was absolute nuffers who have little idea. :banghead

it's because we have a totally unexceptable knowledge of the game.
I like poo kicks. They get you to 9th.

It's that simple Spud
"I discussed (it) with my three daughters, my wife and my 82-year-old mum, because it has really affected me … If those comments … were made about one of my daughters, it would make the hairs on the back of my neck stand up. I would not have liked it at all.”

jackstar is back again

« Reply #31 on: March 29, 2010, 08:51:51 PM »
id be against it ... ive always reckoned he was an average player

Can tell you we tagged BOTH in previous years ;)( simpson and Carazzo )
We didnt tag either last thursday night

Jackstar is very obvious that we are talking to idiots who dont watch the game like we do

Mate , we are the idiots, why ? Discussing it was absolute nuffers who have little idea. :banghead

it's because we have a totally unexceptable knowledge of the game.
I like poo kicks. They get you to 9th.

Maybe if you watch  a game, you might improve. ;)

Offline tigersalive

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #32 on: March 29, 2010, 10:11:26 PM »
Have to say Carrazzo isnt a top liner, not even close. The only reason why he is allowed to run around on his own and collect 40 possessions is because he turns it over worse than Tuck. Infact come to think of it Tuck and Carrazzo are not too dissimilar, neither would get a game in a top line team.

Right on.  Most of his kicks are short and sideways and he gets plenty of useless 1-2s to pad the stats.  Just a good ordinary player.

Kade Simpson is a far more damaging player with the ball and even he isn't a star.
EAT EM ALIVE!

Online Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #33 on: March 29, 2010, 10:31:10 PM »
Have to say Carrazzo isnt a top liner, not even close. The only reason why he is allowed to run around on his own and collect 40 possessions is because he turns it over worse than Tuck. Infact come to think of it Tuck and Carrazzo are not too dissimilar, neither would get a game in a top line team.

Right on.  Most of his kicks are short and sideways and he gets plenty of useless 1-2s to pad the stats.  Just a good ordinary player.

Kade Simpson is a far more damaging player with the ball and even he isn't a star.

which is why our so called captain needs to be moved out of the back 6 immediately while he still has hope.

I mean he cant even bomb it out of defensive 50 so what the hell is he still doing there.

Newman into the centre and like Simpson will be more damaging to the opposition with his booming left foot, if he can find it again

Hardwick should start to think outside the square and play with this team till he finds the right mix and i think this should be our next move.
Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.

Hellenic Tiger

« Reply #34 on: March 30, 2010, 09:56:31 PM »
Our captain needs to get his hands dirty and get physical by putting his head over the ball not reincarnating himself as the new Joel Bowden and looking to get easy kicks.
Remember the fish rots at the head.

Offline Mr Magic

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #35 on: April 01, 2010, 12:09:36 AM »
Get him pin pointing passes and he comes unstuck.

That may well be the case.
Shame we put him under no pressure whatsoever and he was integral in many Carlton attacks.